Novedex Xt?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone tell me about their experience with it? Is it really better than all the other supplements in its category? Thanks

Jayburned

Jayburned

Banned
Awards
It's like nolvadex but it's legal otc, which means it won't do **** for a good cycle.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
you need two bottles of it, so its not cost effective.

cdog

Awards
It will reduce your estrogen levels, if estrogen goes too low it will kill your libido. Personally I will never use it again.

noobster

noobster

Awards
you need two bottles of it, so its not cost effective.
Why do you need two bottles? If I'm not mistaken a bottle is two months worth of 25mg ATD a day, which is plenty IMO.

To the OP, you might want to look into 6-oxo and 6-bromo. Both act similar to ATD (in the broadest sense), without killing your libido.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone tell me about their experience with it? Is it really better than all the other supplements in its category? Thanks
Who said its better than all the other supplements in its category?

hulkrager

Awards
I'm personally experiencing great results with it. Started at 2 caps a night for 2 weeks and have now been on 3 caps for a week. Am getting leaner even though my bodyweight has gone up a couple of kilos. Have increased strength and my libido has gone right up and not down. I am loving the stuff and might try the maximum dose of 4 caps next week to see what happens. I have more than 10 years of training experience behind me to so to get any noticeable increases is a great thing let alone what I am getting from Novedex XT.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why do you need two bottles? If I'm not mistaken a bottle is two months worth of 25mg ATD a day, which is plenty IMO.

To the OP, you might want to look into 6-oxo and 6-bromo. Both act similar to ATD (in the broadest sense), without killing your libido.
6oxo doesnt work like 6bromo or ATD, it has no effect on SHBG or Estradiol.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
hell no! its not the best even for o.t.c!,,arimatest is stronger and its o.t.c too!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've had good experiences with it at lower doses.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Strikes me you are all self medicating without having the evidence .I have no doubt that estrogen will decrease using this or any similar supplement, but what level is it decreasing from and what level will it end up? Unless you have access to getting bloodwork done , self tinkering with hormones can have a negative effect and be costly both financially and in health.Estrogen has a role to play in men and only becomes a problem in excess ,but without a blood test you will not know if your e levels are outside the reference range.You can take 50 mg of zinc daily which will restore the test to e balance .

If you are going to self medicate based on an assumption that your e levels have exceeded the top end of the reference range, i would suggest "flushing out" by taking something like "estrodex " which contains calcium d glucarate, extract of reservatrol , and Diim. All these ingredients can be bought separately. I would also suggest loosing fat if you need to , cut out alcohol, and eat vegetables such as broccolli , cauliflower and cabbage.This is a far safer approach to reducing estrogen .

hulkrager

Awards
Just some more feedback. Have been on 4 caps all of this week and am having no problems with libido at all. If anything libido is even higher. I have noticed that my irritability and aggression have started to increase. I am getting fantastic strength gains and am definately looking a lot harder. One of my mates even said that I was looking bigger today.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just some more feedback. Have been on 4 caps all of this week and am having no problems with libido at all. If anything libido is even higher. I have noticed that my irritability and aggression have started to increase. I am getting fantastic strength gains and am definately looking a lot harder. One of my mates even said that I was looking bigger today.
Yup lower estrogen means drier body, so youll look harder and more vascular. I prefer to use ATD in the summer time for this reason

ThePawnFather

Awards
Not to spread any rumors but i have heard from several sources that it will suppress the bodys natural growth hormone production