bulk ecdysterone or turkesterone powder?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. bulk ecdysterone or turkesterone powder?


    i was wondering does anyone know where to get this? i saw nutraplanet had it but i think they discontinued it


  2. i think it is just out of stock
    •   
       


  3. i read a thread posted just a few days ago and a nutraplanet guy said ecdy had been stopped because of no demand and turk is outta stock awhile cuz all the drama behind it

  4. in that case you may be right then

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chize View Post
    i read a thread posted just a few days ago and a nutraplanet guy said ecdy had been stopped because of no demand and turk is outta stock awhile cuz all the drama behind it
    yes I read the same... too bad I was looking forward to mega dosing both not too long ago, which is why I started a thread to see when they would be back in stock, only to find out they were gone for good

    I too am interested in a good supplier recommendation for both.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by chize View Post
    i read a thread posted just a few days ago and a nutraplanet guy said ecdy had been stopped because of no demand and turk is outta stock awhile cuz all the drama behind it
    what drama? also, anyone find any? i'm interested in this stuff too

  7. never heard of any drama about turk other than it not being in animal m-stak.....

  8. Ha ha!!

    Needed to make my 10th post so I can reply to some PM's.

    What better place to do it than in this thread!

    Turkesterone FTW!!!

  9. no, they need to make some sterile injectable ecdysterones,

    or at least sublingual or transdermal.

  10. Personnaly. I tried them all. Not impressed at all.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Personnaly. I tried them all. Not impressed at all.
    You have never tried real Turkesterone.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post
    You have never tried real Turkesterone.
    That's like saying to a drug addict you never tried real cocaine.

    I am done hunting down those "miracle supps" and done with these excuses.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    That's like saying to a drug addict you never tried real cocaine.

    I am done hunting down those "miracle supps" and done with these excuses.
    Thats like an ignorant person saying "I dont care what you say I choose to remain ignorant."

  14. well can anyone tell me what these are supposed to do or where to find them

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post
    Thats like an ignorant person saying "I dont care what you say I choose to remain ignorant."
    Right...

  16. okay....?
    i would talk to "nunes", he has helped with many of my ecdy questions......

  17. Quote Originally Posted by austink3417 View Post
    well can anyone tell me what these are supposed to do or where to find them

    1fast400 dot com has most anything you could want in a bulk powder form.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Right...
    TS is wright jjohn, I think that pure turk was never available in effective dosages in the supp world, it was all a big lie

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    TS is wright jjohn, I think that pure turk was never available in effective dosages in the supp world, it was all a big lie
    Maybe. But it ain't usefull to anyone just to read this. No one can find it. I'm not beleiving in a product that doesn't exist...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Maybe. But it ain't usefull to anyone just to read this. No one can find it. I'm not beleiving in a product that doesn't exist...
    Rumor has it that Gaspari uses 1 mg of >2% material per serving in every jug of SP 250 only thing according to the C of A posted by their dip s hit rep the material they use is over 5 years old and will expire in the jug before the expiration date on the finished product! Must be something else in that there SP 250 that makes people get 800% stronger in just one dose! LOL

    Turkesterone exists it just hasnt been available in the USA. Hence the statement "you have not tried real Turkesterone". Any company claiming to sell it up to date is 100% full of s hit.

    …….And a note to the mods of this great site. There is no reason to delete this post! People have a right to know.

  21. ecdysterone and turkesterone are both good for promoting protein synthesis.

    The problem right now is the dosage,way too much is needed to gain an effect,(ie not worth the money) and the delivery system.
    If someone could get a good delivery system and get a good price on it, it would be a good product.

    Its anecdotal evidence, but look at Russians Ecdysterone injecteble log. It worked for him.

    But your right, all current ecdy/turk product currently avaivable are nearly useless.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216;
    ...
    But your right, all current ecdy/turk product currently avaivable are nearly useless.
    Why?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    no, they need to make some sterile injectable ecdysterones,

    or at least sublingual or transdermal.
    Check out Russian Stars Log here for this: Russians ecdysterone Injectable log

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    ecdysterone and turkesterone are both good for promoting protein synthesis.

    The problem right now is the dosage,way too much is needed to gain an effect,(ie not worth the money) and the delivery system.
    If someone could get a good delivery system and get a good price on it, it would be a good product.

    Its anecdotal evidence, but look at Russians Ecdysterone injecteble log. It worked for him.

    But your right, all current ecdy/turk product currently avaivable are nearly useless.
    Protein synthesis and nitrogen balance are phenomenal... and now, nearing a week until 2011, this thread's woe-is-me tone can be uplifted, because 99% EcdyMorph and True Turk are now available which are both high yield high quality extracts!

  24. I too was on the elusive trail of turkesterone. Got some awhile back from a company in UK, ( earthrise-foods Dot co Dot uk ) it was so so. Then a couple of weeks ago I recieved a 10 day trial supply of their New Stuff (sent to their customers) and that stuff was WORKING!! Strength went up, couldn't deny the Pumps and Recovery. Even wrote Colin back to let him know the batch was happening. Now that the holiday shopping is done, I will get some more.

    Some of their info:
    "You may have seen ads for Turkesterone 40% HPLC, claiming to be the strongest, purest, most powerful, etc., Turkesterone available. These claims are false – all of them! There is only one manufacturer, located in China, producing this 40% HPLC. We have bought capsules from most of the sellers and we have had the contents analysed by the Institute of Chemistry of Plant Substances in Uzbekistan. How do we know that there is only one manufacturer of this muck? Because all of the samples tested, bought from six different suppliers in Europe and the US contain identical amounts of Turkesterone – undetectable! Yes, the Turkesterone 40% HPLC products contain no Turkesterone at all! What they do contain is various much less effective Ecdysteroids, very cheaply manufactured from Rhaponticum or Leuzea Carthamoides"

    The only true Turkesterone is manufactured from Ajuga Turkestanica, a plant that currently only grows in commercial quantities in the Surhandarya region of Uzbekistan, where its growing & harvesting is strictly controlled by local authorities, and where its export is even more strictly controlled by a dedicated customs office. Therm**ife, the manufacturers of E-BOL and many other high quality sports supplements, is the sole US distributor for ICPS Turkesterone, and our UK supplier is the sole European distributor.

    Anyway, I hope this helps. I spent days going through forums and couldn't find anything substantial til this. This is the real McCoy.
    Happy Holidays to all.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MetaBeta View Post
    "You may have seen ads for Turkesterone 40% HPLC, claiming to be the strongest, purest, most powerful, etc., Turkesterone available. These claims are false – all of them! There is only one manufacturer, located in China, producing this 40% HPLC. We have bought capsules from most of the sellers and we have had the contents analysed by the Institute of Chemistry of Plant Substances in Uzbekistan. How do we know that there is only one manufacturer of this muck? Because all of the samples tested, bought from six different suppliers in Europe and the US contain identical amounts of Turkesterone – undetectable! Yes, the Turkesterone 40% HPLC products contain no Turkesterone at all! What they do contain is various much less effective Ecdysteroids, very cheaply manufactured from Rhaponticum or Leuzea Carthamoides"
    Thanks so much for the information! I'm glad I dug this thread up from the cemetery of 2008, haha!

    So, although your thread was very detailed and appreciated, I apologize but I don't understand where this place is you're claiming did all the testing and does in fact have the real Turkesterone?

    I'm surprised after such a short usage period you're already to tell such a dramatic difference. Have you tried the 99% EcdyMorph crystalline extract by chance? It's the only other Ecdy-based market offering I would consider along with Turk. I have been on 90mg/day of EcdyMorph for 4 weeks now, and it's been amazing... recovery time is so fast it truly rivals ANY anabolic in that specific capacity. All I want to do is train, and then train again, and then wake up and do it all over!

    Is the product your taking True Turk from Tonvara... and if not, how can they both be claiming to be exclusive suppliers of REAL potent Turkesterone?

  26. why are you guys bumping 2 year old threads?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    why are you guys bumping 2 year old threads?
    Because it's a forum... and relevant information can evolve and spawn on a moment to moment basis, sparking new revelations and progressive momentum toward achieving our collective goals.




  28. okay you win
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    okay you win
    Reps sent your way. I'm just trying to get this Ecdy conundrum under control

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Reps sent your way. I'm just trying to get this Ecdy conundrum under control
    Hey OS I'm thankful you bumped it!

    Roch I still love u 2 haha

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Turkesterone+Ecdysterone
    By Whacked in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 11:44 AM
  2. Powder Turkesterone
    By Whacked in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 09:15 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Log in
Log in