bulk ecdysterone or turkesterone powder?

chize

Awards
i was wondering does anyone know where to get this? i saw nutraplanet had it but i think they discontinued it

chize

Awards
i read a thread posted just a few days ago and a nutraplanet guy said ecdy had been stopped because of no demand and turk is outta stock awhile cuz all the drama behind it

jacobcoile

Awards
i read a thread posted just a few days ago and a nutraplanet guy said ecdy had been stopped because of no demand and turk is outta stock awhile cuz all the drama behind it
yes I read the same... too bad I was looking forward to mega dosing both not too long ago, which is why I started a thread to see when they would be back in stock, only to find out they were gone for good:think:

I too am interested in a good supplier recommendation for both.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
what drama? also, anyone find any? i'm interested in this stuff too

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
never heard of any drama about turk other than it not being in animal m-stak.....

Truth Speaker

Awards
Ha ha!!

Needed to make my 10th post so I can reply to some PM's.

What better place to do it than in this thread!

Turkesterone FTW!!!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no, they need to make some sterile injectable ecdysterones,

or at least sublingual or transdermal.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Personnaly. I tried them all. Not impressed at all.

Truth Speaker

Awards
That's like saying to a drug addict you never tried real cocaine.

I am done hunting down those "miracle supps" and done with these excuses.
Thats like an ignorant person saying "I dont care what you say I choose to remain ignorant."

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
well can anyone tell me what these are supposed to do or where to find them

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay....?
i would talk to "nunes", he has helped with many of my ecdy questions......

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
TS is wright jjohn, I think that pure turk was never available in effective dosages in the supp world, it was all a big lie
Maybe. But it ain't usefull to anyone just to read this. No one can find it. I'm not beleiving in a product that doesn't exist...

Truth Speaker

Awards
Maybe. But it ain't usefull to anyone just to read this. No one can find it. I'm not beleiving in a product that doesn't exist...
Rumor has it that Gaspari uses 1 mg of >2% material per serving in every jug of SP 250 only thing according to the C of A posted by their dip s hit rep the material they use is over 5 years old and will expire in the jug before the expiration date on the finished product! Must be something else in that there SP 250 that makes people get 800% stronger in just one dose! LOL

Turkesterone exists it just hasnt been available in the USA. Hence the statement "you have not tried real Turkesterone". Any company claiming to sell it up to date is 100% full of s hit.

…….And a note to the mods of this great site. There is no reason to delete this post! People have a right to know.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ecdysterone and turkesterone are both good for promoting protein synthesis.

The problem right now is the dosage,way too much is needed to gain an effect,(ie not worth the money) and the delivery system.
If someone could get a good delivery system and get a good price on it, it would be a good product.

Its anecdotal evidence, but look at Russians Ecdysterone injecteble log. It worked for him.

But your right, all current ecdy/turk product currently avaivable are nearly useless.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
no, they need to make some sterile injectable ecdysterones,

or at least sublingual or transdermal.
Check out Russian Stars Log here for this: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104764-russians-ecdysterone-injectable.html

ecdysterone and turkesterone are both good for promoting protein synthesis.

The problem right now is the dosage,way too much is needed to gain an effect,(ie not worth the money) and the delivery system.
If someone could get a good delivery system and get a good price on it, it would be a good product.

Its anecdotal evidence, but look at Russians Ecdysterone injecteble log. It worked for him.

But your right, all current ecdy/turk product currently avaivable are nearly useless.
Protein synthesis and nitrogen balance are phenomenal... and now, nearing a week until 2011, this thread's woe-is-me tone can be uplifted, because 99% EcdyMorph and True Turk are now available which are both high yield high quality extracts!

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
I too was on the elusive trail of turkesterone. Got some awhile back from a company in UK, ( earthrise-foods Dot co Dot uk ) it was so so. Then a couple of weeks ago I recieved a 10 day trial supply of their New Stuff (sent to their customers) and that stuff was WORKING!! Strength went up, couldn't deny the Pumps and Recovery. Even wrote Colin back to let him know the batch was happening. Now that the holiday shopping is done, I will get some more.

Some of their info:
"You may have seen ads for Turkesterone 40% HPLC, claiming to be the strongest, purest, most powerful, etc., Turkesterone available. These claims are false – all of them! There is only one manufacturer, located in China, producing this 40% HPLC. We have bought capsules from most of the sellers and we have had the contents analysed by the Institute of Chemistry of Plant Substances in Uzbekistan. How do we know that there is only one manufacturer of this muck? Because all of the samples tested, bought from six different suppliers in Europe and the US contain identical amounts of Turkesterone – undetectable! Yes, the Turkesterone 40% HPLC products contain no Turkesterone at all! What they do contain is various much less effective Ecdysteroids, very cheaply manufactured from Rhaponticum or Leuzea Carthamoides"

The only true Turkesterone is manufactured from Ajuga Turkestanica, a plant that currently only grows in commercial quantities in the Surhandarya region of Uzbekistan, where its growing & harvesting is strictly controlled by local authorities, and where its export is even more strictly controlled by a dedicated customs office. Therm**ife, the manufacturers of E-BOL and many other high quality sports supplements, is the sole US distributor for ICPS Turkesterone, and our UK supplier is the sole European distributor.

Anyway, I hope this helps. I spent days going through forums and couldn't find anything substantial til this. This is the real McCoy.
Happy Holidays to all.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
"You may have seen ads for Turkesterone 40% HPLC, claiming to be the strongest, purest, most powerful, etc., Turkesterone available. These claims are false – all of them! There is only one manufacturer, located in China, producing this 40% HPLC. We have bought capsules from most of the sellers and we have had the contents analysed by the Institute of Chemistry of Plant Substances in Uzbekistan. How do we know that there is only one manufacturer of this muck? Because all of the samples tested, bought from six different suppliers in Europe and the US contain identical amounts of Turkesterone – undetectable! Yes, the Turkesterone 40% HPLC products contain no Turkesterone at all! What they do contain is various much less effective Ecdysteroids, very cheaply manufactured from Rhaponticum or Leuzea Carthamoides"
Thanks so much for the information! I'm glad I dug this thread up from the cemetery of 2008, haha! :)

So, although your thread was very detailed and appreciated, I apologize but I don't understand where this place is you're claiming did all the testing and does in fact have the real Turkesterone?

I'm surprised after such a short usage period you're already to tell such a dramatic difference. Have you tried the 99% EcdyMorph crystalline extract by chance? It's the only other Ecdy-based market offering I would consider along with Turk. I have been on 90mg/day of EcdyMorph for 4 weeks now, and it's been amazing... recovery time is so fast it truly rivals ANY anabolic in that specific capacity. All I want to do is train, and then train again, and then wake up and do it all over!

Is the product your taking True Turk from Tonvara... and if not, how can they both be claiming to be exclusive suppliers of REAL potent Turkesterone?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why are you guys bumping 2 year old threads?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
why are you guys bumping 2 year old threads?
Because it's a forum... and relevant information can evolve and spawn on a moment to moment basis, sparking new revelations and progressive momentum toward achieving our collective goals.

;)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay you win :)

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Thanks so much for the information! I'm glad I dug this thread up from the cemetery of 2008, haha! :)

Is the product your taking True Turk from Tonvara... and if not, how can they both be claiming to be exclusive suppliers of REAL potent Turkesterone?
Honestly I don't know, My only concern is that it works....by itself or in combination with other nutrients. I'm 57 years old and I hit the gym 3x a week and a little at home. There is so much stuff out there that does not work or barely works and most everthing is expensive. I've seen great reviews on EST Plasmatic and would like to try that with some more UK Turk. Glad to see you have something that works too so I'll check that out as an alternative!!

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Sorry Outstanding meant to say it is True Turk but don't know about the claims that both say they are the only ones...Thermolife here and Earth true turk in UK. So maybe there is a 3rd or 4th company tapping the source and they're all saying ther're the only one with the goods....could be promo. As I said I just want stuff that works and works in a reasonable amount of time. Don't want to have to mortgage the house or sell my
1st born either to obtain the stuff.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Outstanding meant to say it is True Turk but don't know about the claims that both say they are the only ones...Thermolife here and Earth true turk in UK. So maybe there is a 3rd or 4th company tapping the source and they're all saying ther're the only one with the goods....could be promo. As I said I just want stuff that works and works in a reasonable amount of time. Don't want to have to mortgage the house or sell my
1st born either to obtain the stuff.
Selling a first born for supplements would be awesome. He'd understand later in life I'm sure. Maybe not.

Anyway, I can't claim to be an expert making this statement from experience or research, but I would still confidently venture to claim that True Turk + EcdyMorph would be naturally anabolic on a magnitude we've yet to see in OTC supplementation.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Selling a first born for supplements would be awesome. He'd understand later in life I'm sure. Maybe not.

Anyway, I can't claim to be an expert making this statement from experience or research, but I would still confidently venture to claim that True Turk + EcdyMorph would be naturally anabolic on a magnitude we've yet to see in OTC supplementation.
I might be the one to try this... I'm young, not married and work like 100 hours a week to support my supp habbits :D

i'm thinking starting at 2 servings of True Turk and maybe 2 servings of Free Regin would be do-able and incressing as i go ending at 4/4 maybe 6/4 I have 50 days to figure it out. Plan to run it in about 3 months or so.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I might be the one to try this... I'm young, not married and work like 100 hours a week to support my supp habbits :D

i'm thinking starting at 2 servings of True Turk and maybe 2 servings of Free Regin would be do-able and incressing as i go ending at 4/4 maybe 6/4 I have 50 days to figure it out. Plan to run it in about 3 months or so.
Sounds AWESOME. Why are you going to wait 50 days?

I know what you mean about work... if I don't get in at least 60 hours, I seriously feel like I failed.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds AWESOME. Why are you going to wait 50 days?

I know what you mean about work... if I don't get in at least 60 hours, I seriously feel like I failed.
I have a sponsored log starting in a few days but after that it's game on!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I have a sponsored log starting in a few days but after that it's game on!
hmm, do you want to buy it and just have it all shipped to my house? ill run the turk and free reign and let you know how well it works =D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm, do you want to buy it and just have it all shipped to my house? ill run the turk and free reign and let you know how well it works =D
only if you'll be my prison bit....

I think I'll just wait ;) hahaha

coontentment

Awards
Just to update this, Tonvara is now selling ecdy at 98% purity (hplc tested). They're going to make capsules with turk and ecdy. Interesting times ahead.

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
EcdyMorph......99% pure,......highest amounts of crystallization, supposed to be released April 5-6 @ N.P.