bulk ecdysterone or turkesterone powder?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Hey OS I'm thankful you bumped it!

    Roch I still love u 2 haha
    love you too cupcake
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Thanks so much for the information! I'm glad I dug this thread up from the cemetery of 2008, haha!

    Is the product your taking True Turk from Tonvara... and if not, how can they both be claiming to be exclusive suppliers of REAL potent Turkesterone?
    Honestly I don't know, My only concern is that it works....by itself or in combination with other nutrients. I'm 57 years old and I hit the gym 3x a week and a little at home. There is so much stuff out there that does not work or barely works and most everthing is expensive. I've seen great reviews on EST Plasmatic and would like to try that with some more UK Turk. Glad to see you have something that works too so I'll check that out as an alternative!!
    •   
       


  3. Sorry Outstanding meant to say it is True Turk but don't know about the claims that both say they are the only ones...Thermolife here and Earth true turk in UK. So maybe there is a 3rd or 4th company tapping the source and they're all saying ther're the only one with the goods....could be promo. As I said I just want stuff that works and works in a reasonable amount of time. Don't want to have to mortgage the house or sell my
    1st born either to obtain the stuff.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MetaBeta View Post
    Sorry Outstanding meant to say it is True Turk but don't know about the claims that both say they are the only ones...Thermolife here and Earth true turk in UK. So maybe there is a 3rd or 4th company tapping the source and they're all saying ther're the only one with the goods....could be promo. As I said I just want stuff that works and works in a reasonable amount of time. Don't want to have to mortgage the house or sell my
    1st born either to obtain the stuff.
    Selling a first born for supplements would be awesome. He'd understand later in life I'm sure. Maybe not.

    Anyway, I can't claim to be an expert making this statement from experience or research, but I would still confidently venture to claim that True Turk + EcdyMorph would be naturally anabolic on a magnitude we've yet to see in OTC supplementation.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Selling a first born for supplements would be awesome. He'd understand later in life I'm sure. Maybe not.

    Anyway, I can't claim to be an expert making this statement from experience or research, but I would still confidently venture to claim that True Turk + EcdyMorph would be naturally anabolic on a magnitude we've yet to see in OTC supplementation.
    I might be the one to try this... I'm young, not married and work like 100 hours a week to support my supp habbits

    i'm thinking starting at 2 servings of True Turk and maybe 2 servings of Free Regin would be do-able and incressing as i go ending at 4/4 maybe 6/4 I have 50 days to figure it out. Plan to run it in about 3 months or so.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I might be the one to try this... I'm young, not married and work like 100 hours a week to support my supp habbits

    i'm thinking starting at 2 servings of True Turk and maybe 2 servings of Free Regin would be do-able and incressing as i go ending at 4/4 maybe 6/4 I have 50 days to figure it out. Plan to run it in about 3 months or so.
    Sounds AWESOME. Why are you going to wait 50 days?

    I know what you mean about work... if I don't get in at least 60 hours, I seriously feel like I failed.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Sounds AWESOME. Why are you going to wait 50 days?

    I know what you mean about work... if I don't get in at least 60 hours, I seriously feel like I failed.
    I have a sponsored log starting in a few days but after that it's game on!


  8. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I have a sponsored log starting in a few days but after that it's game on!
    hmm, do you want to buy it and just have it all shipped to my house? ill run the turk and free reign and let you know how well it works =D

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    hmm, do you want to buy it and just have it all shipped to my house? ill run the turk and free reign and let you know how well it works =D
    only if you'll be my prison bit....

    I think I'll just wait hahaha


  10. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    only if you'll be my prison bit....

    I think I'll just wait hahaha
    protect and serve, bruh. u cant be mean to me haha

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    protect and serve, bruh. u cant be mean to me haha
    Lmao


  12. well I love t-bol/e-bol stack

  13. Just to update this, Tonvara is now selling ecdy at 98% purity (hplc tested). They're going to make capsules with turk and ecdy. Interesting times ahead.

  14. EcdyMorph......99% pure,......highest amounts of crystallization, supposed to be released April 5-6 @ N.P.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MetaBeta View Post
    EcdyMorph......99% pure,......highest amounts of crystallization, supposed to be released April 5-6 @ N.P.
    Yes sir!!!!


  16. Quote Originally Posted by MetaBeta View Post
    EcdyMorph......99% pure,......highest amounts of crystallization, supposed to be released April 5-6 @ N.P.
    looking forward to this
    CELTIC LABS REP
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Turkesterone+Ecdysterone
    By Whacked in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 10:44 AM
  2. Powder Turkesterone
    By Whacked in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 08:15 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Log in
Log in