What supplement have you taken and what was the best?

ChrisDono

Awards
List some or all the supplements you have taken and tell us what was the few you liked the most?

:duel:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
this may sound biased but from my experiance with anabolics in the past i prefer running products that are more natural, obviously i love hyperdrol 2 and mass fx one of the huge reasons i decided to become an ax rep. as for other company products i think powerul is a great USP labs product and so was anabolic pump saw alot of ppl have great results with it myself included. NO shotgun is great in the preworkout category and so is krealkalyn pro from all american efx.
in the fat loss category, i have tried alot. stim x (original) did me alot of justice (rereleasing it soon) my favorite all around product specifically for fat loss though has to be animal cuts, one of the best out the IMO
i guess that about says it for me

ChrisDono

Awards
this may sound biased but from my experiance with anabolics in the past i prefer running products that are more natural, obviously i love hyperdrol 2 and mass fx one of the huge reasons i decided to become an ax rep. as for other company products i think powerul is a great USP labs product and so was anabolic pump saw alot of ppl have great results with it myself included. NO shotgun is great in the preworkout category and so is krealkalyn pro from all american efx.
in the fat loss category, i have tried alot. stim x (original) did me alot of justice (rereleasing it soon) my favorite all around product specifically for fat loss though has to be animal cuts, one of the best out the IMO
i guess that about says it for me
honestly I cant tell between natural or anabolics, becasue never tried natty or anabolics. next week I will be using asteriod stack by usp (prime, pump, powerfull).

the supps I'v used so car is mono and whey protein. :head:

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
my two faves are MassFX and IGF-2.
Both gave me great growth. If I had to pick one .. . . I dont know!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really depends on your goals-

endurance:
the best supp I have ever taken is 8 Beta Anabol by Epic, along with Drive- stuff worked great as a pre-wo/intra-wo boost

Strength:
natural product- creatine phosphate, RPM/Drive, ECA (dunno if that is all natural or not)
un-natural- mestanolone and Sublingual test suspension tabs from IP- I have not found anything better since....

Recovery:
BCAAs, Osteo-Sport (keeps everything running smoothly), NeoVar, WMS, Maltodextrin, Whey Protein

Staples:
EPA/DHA capsules
multi-vitamin/mineral
anti-oxidant
whey protein
lots of water

sleep:
Lipo PM
Melatonin

lean mass:
natural- creatine phosphate, Drive (re-comp), chlorophytum borivillanum santa pau ethanolic extract, HMB (you have to take 8-10 grams/day, but it works)
un-natural- mestanolone :)

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
HMB is a great one, i have seen many ppl use it to to great sucess, but like stated a higher dose is needed

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
For me it would be Ragnarok, Xtend, Purple Wraath, Universal Storm, Old School Legal Gear's liquid Cold Fusion AM/PM, S.A.N.'s Tight & Universal's M-Stak.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Besides the "staples" like multi, whey, carbs, creatine, probably my favorite overall product was IGF-2. I felt good while on it, slept great with some cool dreams, but more importantly got great strength gains that stayed even after I cycled off the product. It worked as a great recomp item for me.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HMB is a great one, i have seen many ppl use it to to great sucess, but like stated a higher dose is needed
Absolutely 100% agree- I have put athletes on 8 to 10 grams and the gains were unreal- I think it got a bad rap b/c so many cos. were trying to make margins off of it......

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Besides the "staples" like multi, whey, carbs, creatine, probably my favorite overall product was IGF-2. I felt good while on it, slept great with some cool dreams, but more importantly got great strength gains that stayed even after I cycled off the product. It worked as a great recomp item for me.
glad you enjoyed it bro!!!