Geranium Root

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
geranium root, is it the a good energy booster, i here it gives you a feeling of euphoria........true??
any good products other than pure geranium root??

ajensen11

Awards
You mean Geranium Extract (1,3-dimethylamylamine)?

I combine it with 200mg of Caffeine and it works wonders, better than most Pre-W/O stims I have tried. I dont know about euphoria but it definitely gives me drive and concentration, like adderall or ritalin if you will.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
better than White Flood by controlled labs??

ajensen11

Awards
better than White Flood by controlled labs??
Never tried it. But with most of those supps you need to take them on an empty stomach or away from protein since they contain arginine, which I dont like doing, even though I have BCAAs during my W/O.

But for the price of both Geranium and Caffeine, you cant beat it.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
whats a good geranium product??

i cant buy it in bulk, because, im not ordering online

ajensen11

Awards
I have only ever used Nutraplanet's/Anabolicmind's geranium. And I definitely would only buy online since any store is going to be more expensive. Get a buddy to buy with you or for you, or ask your parents.

You dont want to spend all of that allowance money on 1/4 of the supps you could have gotten.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
haha, i get major deals from a friend that works at vitamin world, and he can order just about anything........ah how old do you think i am??

ajensen11

Awards
haha, i get major deals from a friend that works at vitamin world, and he can order just about anything........ah how old do you think i am??
You're 15?

Also, instead of wasting money on mass gainers which are usually just sugar or malto, use oats and protein with some almond butter (or peanut butter).

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Dudes? I heard that USP has a product comming out that will contain Geranium caffiene combo with no added crap and shizranda extract!.. I cant wait!! until then try Y-RD!! you get one for free at NP rite now with a usp purchase

ajensen11

Awards
Dudes? I heard that USP has a product comming out that will contain Geranium caffiene combo with no added crap and shizranda extract!.. I cant wait!! until then try Y-RD!! you get one for free at NP rite now with a usp purchase

Im guessing your last 20 posts have been about USP products. You sound like an infomercial.

But why would I pay for something that costs more than the items bulk? (well at least for these two compounds)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
because you get that really really cool bottle!! :D

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
whats a good geranium product??

i cant buy it in bulk, because, im not ordering online
Core ZAP is where it's at my man :thumbsup:

I can't say enough good thing's about that stuff.

Your focus and intensity are off the charts, it's easily one of the top 3 pre-workout stims I ever tried.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
core zap has geranamine in it? i hadn't realized

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
core zap has geranamine in it? i hadn't realized

Each serving of CORE ZAP contains:

* 250 mg of Epimedium (50% Icariin)
* 40 mg of Geranium (1,3-Dimethylpentylamine)
* 500 mg of Sulbutiamine
* 1000 mg of L-Tyrosine
* 200 mg of Caffeine

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm damn, are there samples of core zap available? only thing missing is the glucuronolactone, but it makes up for it with the icariin sulbutamine + tyrosine :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
60mg of geranium
+ 24 oz Low Carb Monster
+ 3 caps HEAT=
Crazy training sessions

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
what about x-force by IBE, less expensive, more stuff, and its a reputable company

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
allright, i can get sweet deals on it so its all good..........i have caffine capsules from a while ago, and some reset AD so im gunna try them together

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Each serving of CORE ZAP contains:

* 250 mg of Epimedium (50% Icariin)
* 40 mg of Geranium (1,3-Dimethylpentylamine)
* 500 mg of Sulbutiamine
* 1000 mg of L-Tyrosine
* 200 mg of Caffeine
what is the difference between this and 1,3 dimethylamylamine ..... or are they the same?

ACSlayer

Awards
what is the difference between this and 1,3 dimethylamylamine ..... or are they the same?
The same: Geranium is the common name for the flowering plant it is derived from, 1,3 dimethlamylamine is the chemical active actually extracted from the plant.

MikeDre

Awards
30mg geranium has been enough for me to have awesome days at the gym. I have only taken it twice but both times I went from sluggish to feeling awesome! Its a bit too early to have a solid feel for it, but I never notice caffeine or NO's too much but I have honestly felt awesome after taking geranium both times.

(Ill forget about Halloween where Im convinced that lots of Alcohol and 60mg Geranium caused me to have a bad experience)

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
The same: Geranium is the common name for the flowering plant it is derived from, 1,3 dimethlamylamine is the chemical active actually extracted from the plant.
I was referring to AK32408's post that said 1,3 dimethylpentylamine, rather than the 1,3 dimethylamylamine that i am used to seeing.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Im guessing your last 20 posts have been about USP products. You sound like an infomercial.

But why would I pay for something that costs more than the items bulk? (well at least for these two compounds)
There is so many things wrong with that statement but whatever works for you man???

SCDiesel23

Awards
Clearshot, hands down the best energy supplement I have ever used.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Geranium is pretty good. My only problem with it is that ephedrine is better and cheaper (I'm in Canada, where ephedrine grows on maple trees).

13bret

13bret

Awards
stimulant x by anabolic xtreme has geranium oil doesn't it?

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
ive been on it for awhile now and yesterday i can say that omw to the gym i had that euphoric feeling. i sometimes stack it with whiteflood and that works out well too

bodysculpt

Awards
any idea how long a 60mg cap of Geranium will give you energy for?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beastmode1981 Supplements 4
Rolo87 Supplement Auction 3
Supplements 4
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 6