Geranium Root

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. 30mg geranium has been enough for me to have awesome days at the gym. I have only taken it twice but both times I went from sluggish to feeling awesome! Its a bit too early to have a solid feel for it, but I never notice caffeine or NO's too much but I have honestly felt awesome after taking geranium both times.

(Ill forget about Halloween where Im convinced that lots of Alcohol and 60mg Geranium caused me to have a bad experience)

2. Quote Originally Posted by ACSlayer View Post
    The same: Geranium is the common name for the flowering plant it is derived from, 1,3 dimethlamylamine is the chemical active actually extracted from the plant.
    I was referring to AK32408's post that said 1,3 dimethylpentylamine, rather than the 1,3 dimethylamylamine that i am used to seeing.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ajensen11 View Post
    Im guessing your last 20 posts have been about USP products. You sound like an infomercial.

But why would I pay for something that costs more than the items bulk? (well at least for these two compounds)
    There is so many things wrong with that statement but whatever works for you man???

4. Clearshot, hands down the best energy supplement I have ever used.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SCDiesel23 View Post
    Clearshot, hands down the best energy supplement I have ever used.
    not sure id go that far, but clearshot definitely rocks. other than taste that is
    •   

6. Geranium is pretty good. My only problem with it is that ephedrine is better and cheaper (I'm in Canada, where ephedrine grows on maple trees).

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    Geranium is pretty good. My only problem with it is that ephedrine is better and cheaper (I'm in Canada, where ephedrine grows on maple trees).
    And taps out your adrenals...

8. stimulant x by anabolic xtreme has geranium oil doesn't it?

9. ive been on it for awhile now and yesterday i can say that omw to the gym i had that euphoric feeling. i sometimes stack it with whiteflood and that works out well too

10. Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    And taps out your adrenals...
    I found YRD made me just as burnt out.

11. any idea how long a 60mg cap of Geranium will give you energy for?

12. look into

ergolean amp v2
    and
    Stimulant-x
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. dandelion root
    By mitch911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 05:27 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 03:45 PM
  3. Nettle root
    By x_muscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 01:10 PM
  4. Nolva and Dandelion roots while on T1Pro?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 02:53 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2002, 06:06 PM