Cre02 ROCKS!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been on a 10 days or so now. I'm doing judo, solely. The bottom line is that I can out perform myself pre-Cre02, and most others in the dojo (fitness, not technique). Everyone else is sucking air, and I'm ready to go. Recovery from intense bouts is VERY fast. Strength is up, which helps in grappling immensely.

I get no energy from it, mental or otherwise. It's purely increased oxygen uptake or more efficient oxygen use, and more ATP. But it's VERY impressive. It's better in that respect than Body Octane. For pure performance, it surpasses VO2 and Cordygen5, though those two have benefits outside those of CRE02 and are very valuable in their own right.

I have noticed that I've been less fatigued daily. Sundays I run my coffee booth at the local farmers market, and I'm running from 6AM-4PM. Normally I'm trashed by 4PM, the action is non-stop; I'm selling product, which is a lot of explaining, talking, all the while brewing cups, making change, etc. The last two Sundays, I've been able to do stuff after; I took my daughter to the park, and ran alongside for a couple miles while she learned to get herself started on her bike. I felt good. Adaptogenics at work?

Blue Gene is different. I get a nootropic buzz, joint relief, vascularity, libido, and increased performance overall. It's a whole lot of good in one bottle, and I don't think anything else provides as much as effectively. I didn't lift weights with either, so no comment on that. But for pure ragged-edge, push the limits, intense cardio that is a mix of aerobic AND anaerobic exercise, Cre02 is the ****.

Cycling Blue Gene and Cre02 would likely be a wise idea for high intensity endeavors.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rpm/drive/blue gene/cre02???

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I seem to get a solid all day pump from it on top of some of the things you mentioned. I don't know what would cause this.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't noticed that, though, I'm in cardio mode all the time.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I seem to get a solid all day pump from it on top of some of the things you mentioned. I don't know what would cause this.
the enteric coated cordyceps hits harder and faster than it would from our normal cordygen products, and many people relay wicked pumps from those products.

I personally had a pump literally all day long with my first use of Cre-02. It's an intense product.

Awesome review Poison...thanks!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure it does, but I'll leave that to you. ;)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad people are digging cre-2.....my review was pretty much up to par to poison's, FOG and I pretty much agreed that cre-2 has to be one of the best ergogenic aids to ever hit the market.....it's just too godamn good and potent!!!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
it really is almost beyond my comprehension how myself and others got such amazing gains off less than 2g creatine daily.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
might i add bulk creatine mono and cordygen vo2 or 5 seems to be the best of both worlds.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any benefits to adding mono in conjuction with cre-2 ( other than primarly a cosmetic/rounder effect ) stacking c5 with cre-2 would be IMHO more logical than using vo2.....I wouldn't want to get overloaded with adaptagens....which vo2 has....I'm sure CT is lurking around and can answer that better than I can.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any benefits to adding mono in conjuction with cre-2 ( other than primarly a cosmetic/rounder effect ) stacking c5 with cre-2 would be IMHO more logical than using vo2.....I wouldn't want to get overloaded with adaptagens....which vo2 has....I'm sure CT is lurking around and can answer that better than I can.
thats exactly what i said... creatine mono + cordygen 5 or vo2

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Silly lurkers....they never seem to get in fast enough huh? ;)

I personally agree with that answer. In my own experiences, taking v02 with Cre-02 gave me too much all at once and made my body to apt to guess what to do with it...thus leaving me a mess, haha.

On off days the way I prefer to dose is by splitting up 1x1x1 of both products. With my three main meals for the day I use 1 Cre-02 x 1 C5. It gives me a good clean oxygen boost for all day long...and the Cre-02 acts as a nutrient partitioner for the food i'm taking in. Best of both worlds :)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I know that taking to much rhodi has the ability took make people uneasy and for personal experience just pissed off and ancy.....and with the delivery system via enteric, that just makes the rhodi in cre-2 even more potent!!!

.......nutrient partitioning huh???, perhaps adding some leucine would help as well ?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I know that taking to much rhodi has the ability took make people uneasy and for personal experience just pissed off and ancy.....and with the delivery system via enteric, that just makes the rhodi in cre-2 even more potent!!!

.......nutrient partitioning huh???, perhaps adding some leucine would help as well ?
It certainly cannot hurt. I basically have an Xtend/ICE cocktail between most and with some meals anyway...haha...so I pretty much Leucine superload daily ;)

The reason for the partitioning effects of Cre-02 being so good, is because of the 125mg ENTERIC COATED Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Think about it like this. Amount of Enteric coated creatine it takes you for amazing results from Cre-02 = 2g.
Now think about what 125mg of ENTERIC COATED ALA is going to do for you ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats exactly what i said... creatine mono + cordygen 5 or vo2
Mono and C5 would be a great budget stack, and great for long term endurance, as well as having lots of immune benefits and other goodness. It would not be as potent, especially in the 2-4 hour activity range, as Cre02, however.

Cre02 is GREAT!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Mono and C5 would be a great budget stack, and great for long term endurance, as well as having lots of immune benefits and other goodness. It would not be as potent, especially in the 2-4 hour activity range, as Cre02, however.

Cre02 is GREAT!
I totally agree. While I have nothing against mono, it just cannot compare to Cre-02. Unless of course you're an advocate of water retention...in which case, rock on ;)

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Great review poison. There is consistent great feedback for Cre02.

I'll definitely try it for my next creatine purchase, as I've never really achieved much benefit from the many creatine forms I've tried. Bulk mono, SizeOn (got size gains from the magnesium stearate most likely), bulk Dicreatine Malate, and Ragnarok (my current fave, if only for the comprehensive formula and taste... but then again, I have everything I need to make my own with bulks now hah!)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Great review poison. There is consistent great feedback for Cre02.

I'll definitely try it for my next creatine purchase, as I've never really achieved much benefit from the many creatine forms I've tried. Bulk mono, SizeOn (got size gains from the magnesium stearate most likely), bulk Dicreatine Malate, and Ragnarok (my current fave, if only for the comprehensive formula and taste... but then again, I have everything I need to make my own with bulks now hah!)
Ragnarok was easily my favorite right before Cre-02 came out. The only thing I ever found results from before RoK was Green Magnitude by Controlled Labs. Rok (for my personal body) blew it up though.

Now Cre-02 has taken me SO much further. I can't imagine training without it (which is sad because I cycle off for a month in less than 2 weeks :()

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
IMHO cre-2 does what mono supposed to do ten fold, and without any of the annoyances........again what I like about mil sports tech is you get beyond profound effects of one product without the overabundant usage/stacking.....a little goes along way with mst ( look at how gdann effective cre-2 is )

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words and support Ryan

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I'd sure like to try this stuff. I could use an increase in endurance aimed specifically at Judo.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'd sure like to try this stuff. I could use an increase in endurance aimed specifically at Judo.
We have had a few people that practice in bjj run logs that went very well for them. It's really a solid product for any sport...but specifically sports like bjj and the like where you have to have consistant endurance and solid breathing patterns.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey there, that's exactly what I'm using it for. Check out my Blue Gene log, too.

Where do you train?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hey there, that's exactly what I'm using it for. Check out my Blue Gene log, too.

Where do you train?
totally off topic...but I just placed an order buddy ;)
tryin out that harrar baby!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, hey, thanks! I just served that up at the farmer's market on Sunday. People were blown away, not because its technically the best coffee in the world, but because its just so thick and wild and full of interesting flavors, like tobacco and berries. Freakin cool!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ah, hey, thanks! I just served that up at the farmer's market on Sunday. People were blown away, not because its technically the best coffee in the world, but because its just so thick and wild and full of interesting flavors, like tobacco and berries. Freakin cool!

haha i'm excited to give it a shot...that's for sure. I am about to PM you a question though...hmmmm, haha

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
CT....send me some of that sweet sweet cre-02 :p

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha I will PM at some point shortly and arrange something to your liking...man that sounds gross :p
Thus the No-Homo that you clearly added in white text to throw everyone off....whew, I was worried for a second there :jaw::whip:

Note to self : the smileys made it worse.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thus the No-Homo that you clearly added in white text to throw everyone off....whew, I was worried for a second there :jaw::whip:

Note to self : the smileys made it worse.
Smileys ALWAYS make it worse :p

MrTexas1982

Awards
Poison, is Cre02 just a pre workout supplement. I was taking it for my creatine supp and using ragnorak for my pre work out supp. What do you think bro, since your the Cre02 spokesman.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cre02 is definitely for pre-workout, due to the jiogulan, cordyceps, etc, which have hugely beneficial effects on endurance and recovery between sets, not to mention cardio. On non-workout days you can take it whenever, but there's good reason to take it 3 before a big meal, or one before each meal, as the ALA can help with recomp/nutrient partitioning.

I don't see a problem taking Cre02 an hour pre-workout and Rag 30 minutes before, if you want the energy and pumps. It's a great stack!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Something very strange happened last night......I received my package of cre-2 so immediately popped 3 caps and went for a brisk 2 mile run. I am currently running staples, which are resveratrol, fish oils and reset a.d. After my workout I got well,.....really agitated and sorta manic. I have the faintest clue but my guess it could be the reset a.d. Along with the potent adaptatens in cre-2. No clue but it really sucked because I didn't have this reaction 2 months ago while taking the cre2 samples.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Something very strange happened last night......I received my package of cre-2 so immediately popped 3 caps and went for a brisk 2 mile run. I am currently running staples, which are resveratrol, fish oils and reset a.d. After my workout I got well,.....really agitated and sorta manic. I have the faintest clue but my guess it could be the reset a.d. Along with the potent adaptatens in cre-2. No clue but it really sucked because I didn't have this reaction 2 months ago while taking the cre2 samples.
Im not 100% familiar what is included in the ingredient profile for reset...but let me do some research on it for ya and see what I come up with. That sounds so odd to me though. Very many people have said how much Cre-02 actually Improves their mood!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know when I took the samples awhile back I felt awesome....I'm gonna off the reset a.d...something exsacerbated it, like I said in earlier posts, ive been dealing with alot of things. Rhodiola does have a tendancy to make people restless in high dosages, and with the delivery system in cre-2, that makes it profoundly more effective, too effective perhaps???

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Low dose = energy, high dose is lethargy.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know when I took the samples awhile back I felt awesome....I'm gonna off the reset a.d...something exsacerbated it, like I said in earlier posts, ive been dealing with alot of things. Rhodiola does have a tendancy to make people restless in high dosages, and with the delivery system in cre-2, that makes it profoundly more effective, too effective perhaps???
If you're only taking the recommended 3 pills per serving, then I doubt the Rhodiola in Cre-02 is going to cause you lethargy (even with the very potent enteric coating). I would say to go ahead and try it without the Reset tomorrow and see how you feel. If it works out for you (and yes I know this may sound crazy), try it with Reset again the next day and see if you have the same problem. It's really the best way to test any theory.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened again, I think that the delivery system in cre2 is just to potent for me, it just happened all over a small timeframe from an extreme positive to sort of a downer ( and this isnt in any way bashing cre2....I have never responded to any product like this before.) I do apologize for the bantering and I will continue to use MST. C5 is a staple from time to time. I also got my order of kreaceps in the mail today as well!...I'm gonna give citruvol a try as well as I get some more $$$.....btw thanks for the insight CT!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened again, I think that the delivery system in cre2 is just to potent for me, it just happened all over a small timeframe from an extreme positive to sort of a downer ( and this isnt in any way bashing cre2....I have never responded to any product like this before.) I do apologize for the bantering and I will continue to use MST. C5 is a staple from time to time. I also got my order of kreaceps in the mail today as well!...I'm gonna give citruvol a try as well as I get some more $$$.....btw thanks for the insight CT!
No thanks needed bro...just very upset to see this happen. It's odd to me though that you didn't have any sides with the sample packets but now you do. I don't mean to imply that there's something else potentially wrong....ok...maybe I do lol ;)
What else are you taking?