Would these supps pass australian customs

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
I'm from Sydney Australia. Ive ordered supplements before and i order most of my supps according to the Australian customs import thread so i was wondering if you could tell me if the supplements that i want to order will pass customs because some of them are not on the thread.

ZMA (180 caps)

By:PrimaForce

naNOX9 Hardcore (180 Caplets)

By:MuscleTech

100% Whey Protein Gold Standard (5 lb)
By: Optimum Nutrition

Multi Pro 32x (100 tabs)

By: AST

Creatine Monohydrate (1 kilo)
By: NutraPlanet

GlutaForm (1 Kilo)
By: PrimaForce

PowerFULL + Free Y-RD
By: USPLabs

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
yes thats the thread i used to get my info off but it is not in there so i need help

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes thats the thread i used to get my info off but it is not in there so i need help
Remember that that thread is just an indication of what people HAVE gotten through Customs, and not necessarily that it will ALWAYS get through.

If in doubt about any of your products I suggest that you ring the Compliance Management Branch at your Ministry of Health, with a list of any ingredients in any product that you are unsure of. Or you can ask them re products, and they should be able to tell you wthether or not it will get through. That's always the safest bet, since there's no point ordering something that someone else got through if it should technically NOT get through and then have it claimed by Customs.

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
I know but can anyone give me feedback on the actual question or not?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know but can anyone give me feedback on the actual question or not?
They all look fine to me, since there's nothing in them that is prescription or 'illegal' substances. The only one I would be careful of is the protein powder; if Australian customs is like over here, protein powder may be very hard to get in, because of the potential dairy content in it (I know, but that's how they are).

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
They all look fine to me, since there's nothing in them that is prescription or 'illegal' substances. The only one I would be careful of is the protein powder; if Australian customs is like over here, protein powder may be very hard to get in, because of the potential dairy content in it (I know, but that's how they are).
Thanks for your help :D. I will buy protein from my local GNC. It would be safer than to take a risk with customs.

Thanks again ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your help :D. I will buy protein from my local GNC. It would be safer than to take a risk with customs.

Thanks again ;)
No worries :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nano will not get in.

Yohimbine HCl IS BANNED.

I wouldnt take too seriously to most people on forums, most have no ****en idea what theyre talking about. Hence u see about 50 people tryin to get illegal PHS in, instead of growing without supplements.

:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nano will not get in.

Yohimbine HCl IS BANNED.
I missed this; my bad. TECHNICALLY anything with it should NOT get in, but if you get it from the right place, then it's possible. Still, always better to be on the safe side, unless you know it's a shoo in to pass.