Votes: 3 21.4%
  • MASS FX

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
what is better for mass, max-out by iforce or mass fx by AX??

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I voted from personal experience. I didn't notice much from AA, however I had great results with Divanil.

same i have a log on here about 6 caps aday of mass fx ms and it was the shizz

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hai, watz goin on in hear??? :lol:

Just playing. Anyone want to guess where I stand? Yup, you are right. Though I trust iForce, it was the original MassFX that got me hooked on AX in the first place. I did it WAY before becoming a rep or being affilitiated in any way. The new version is great, too. I'm simply smitten!

If you have any questions, you've found me once and I'm sure you'll do it again...especially now that I know you're 24 and not 16!!! :trout:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i feel the best thing to do is to stack x factor with mass fx, to give you the true appreciation and full experiance of the products and ingrediants. i am one of those that believes in the original products the best, however max out does intrigue me and i may try it in the future. mass fx is great for the divanil and 25rdiol, and i feel that you cant beat the original with x factor

MikeDre

Awards
Im surprised by the results here. I was expecting MaxOut to have MassFX on mass gains.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about just plain old x-factor??
Max-Out is so much more than just AA. its a very new product so very few reviews unfortunately. i have yet to see anyone less than extremely impressed

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Max-Out is so much more than just AA. its a very new product so very few reviews unfortunately. i have yet to see anyone less than extremely impressed

bingo.

Its still very new!

Ive been on it since they came out of the factory and its only been a month.

Once more reviews start coming in I think everyone will be suprised. Im loving it so far. :dance:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll review it fer ya! :lol:

I may look into it for 09, though. I'm always looking for something decent. At any rate, good luck with it, guys.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i would like to give a shot and review it, i wouldnt be biased either i just so happen to know the iforce athlete and when i ran my store i did a promotion on the Nitrace one of the best NO2 products i have ever used