Next supp?

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for some supps to take. Currently I'm taking White flood + green magnitude pre workout and cytogainer twice a day.

I've gained about 15 lbs since summer and I've slowed down more recently. I was looking at either Drive + RPM or some of the get deisel hard core stacked with something else. What do you guys think?

I already eat alot and my diet is pretty straight and cardio twice a week and my workout is solid. Just curious what you guys think...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would re-analyze my diet/training before looking for a supplement fix. I swear I read this exact same thread last week; you need to eat more to gain more since you've adapted to your current calories. All the muscle burns more energy. Also you can try a new workout regime.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
I would re-analyze my diet/training before looking for a supplement fix. I swear I read this exact same thread last week; you need to eat more to gain more since you've adapted to your current calories. All the muscle burns more energy. Also you can try a new workout regime.

Yeah i was thinkin about dropping my reps down and revamping my diet. Thanks for the input!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
1. Change routine
2. Change diet

Good gains so far though, bro!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i agree on the counts that revamping your diet and changing your training protocol. once that is done it is a good time to look at your supplement protocol, obviously a good multi, whey, and fish oil are core. if you are looking into something a little more "hardcore" the i would give drive a try with mass fx. i found this to be an excellent stack that provided excellent pumps and really great gains for a natural stack. for me and others i hae recomended this too 5-6 pounds in a six week span that stayed when it was al said and done