prime better than d bol?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday I was at the book store and saw muscle planet the mag and on the cover it said "prime better than d bol" but could not open it(cause it was covered) to see what was up and what was said. So any of you got this and know what was said? Now I don't think its true but just wanted to know what's said

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
laff

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
It's certainly not anything like Dianabol.. However, I've been using it for about a five weeks and I've made some gains. My strength is up, my bodyfat has gone down 2.2% and my lean body mass has gone up 1.6%.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday I was at the book store and saw muscle planet the mag and on the cover it said "prime better than d bol" but could not open it(cause it was covered) to see what was up and what was said. So any of you got this and know what was said? Now I don't think its true but just wanted to know what's said
i did not read that mag, but to me prime is better because of its little to no sides/liver toxicity!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i did not read that mag, but to me prime is better because of its little to no sides/liver toxicity!
when they claim better than dbol i dont' think they are expecting people to think it's less toxic to your liver.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I remeber the guy who brought shark cartilage to the suppplement industry claimed it could cure cancer or something to that extent

It's marketing

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I remeber the guy who brought shark cartilage to the suppplement industry claimed it could cure cancer or something to that extent

It's marketing
my semen cures cancer

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahahah yea its better then Dbol alright, maybe at takin ur money! :icon_lol:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
when they claim better than dbol i dont' think they are expecting people to think it's less toxic to your liver.
looks like you gave into the idea that prime is better!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Hahahahah yea its better then Dbol alright, maybe at takin ur money! :icon_lol:
why wouldn't a better marketing plan be to say the best natural alternative to steroids? instead of comparing the 2. would work out much better for the people who are skeptical because they will think it's a steroid. and it does happen i worked in GNC and i don't know how many people tried to tell me certain products were steroids. especially the fizogen crap. people don't know and if you associate your product with a steroid people are going to think it is one. u may get some customers but you might also lose some too

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea in my opinion I feel its the wrong way to go. Comparing something natty and not even close to an actual steroid? If anyone has any witts about them they will clearly see this is wrong and respect will most likely go out the window.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Yea in my opinion I feel its the wrong way to go. Comparing something natty and not even close to an actual steroid? If anyone has any witts about them they will clearly see this is wrong and respect will most likely go out the window.
the only thing i can say is look at the money muscle tech is raking in. sometimes you have to do something like that in order to keep up. only difference is usp labs stuff isn't garbage. what would u rather have respect from people you'll never meet or an unlimited supply of money. i think usp is trying to balance the 2 instead of being all out ridiculous.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been a while, but I believe that the attached scans were also about tendon health and healing fractures...

Anyway, my point was that it's all about marketing and creating buzz. You guys are talking about Prime right now, are you not?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
not bashing prime!, but when its compared to compounds such as dbol!..alot of people wont take it seriously!!theres is people who dont want to do hard compounds, and if prime gives them a feeling of being somewhere close or even have it compared to a p.h, then so be it, and for anyone taking prime at the moment, keep up the good work, because im hearing alot of good reviews on it!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
It's supposed to make ya buy the magazine.

I heard a while ago usp was using that line in their adverts though, and yeah it is misleading.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
In fact I feel sorry for people who actually fall for these shady marketing schemes even though they should know better.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
this thread should be closed before it becomes another attack on USP's marketing strategy.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
yeah its almost as bad as saying a certain supplement is equal to a gram of test per week. :icon_lol:

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
dude ya gotta admit that lg is guilty of the same thing as well as many other companies.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude ya gotta admit that lg is guilty of the same thing as well as many other companies.

Not to the same degree though. Do i think its right any of these companies do it? Nahh, do i make up the marketting? Nahh, but to say its as good as or better then dbol and that on top of that the government is looking into it. :icon_lol: Now THATS something i could read on the pot every morning.

I could care less honestly, i know my ass from a hole in the ground, and will stear clear.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
we should not say that one product is better then the other but rather question the effectivensee of both!..and from what i see/hear they both are good in there class!dbol has been around for a while and already proved it self!prime is the new kid on the block and of course like the rest will under go trials!, dbol has earned its respect already, prime will also! dbol better then prime!, that title is a brainchild of a marketing geniuios, i bet if i saw that title on the cover of a magazine, i'd want to buy(the mag)to!, to me its just a marketing tool,maybe for the product ,or not, but deffinantly to sell the magazine!(notice the plastic wrapper)the question could be, prime better then dbol?, or, prime better then dbol!..notice the different marks at the end of the sentences.its going to come down to the individual,and there goals,experience,beleifs!two different products,two different goals,same mission! prime works!,dbol works!thats it!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
:whiner:...would some like to trade me my dbol for some prime...i'll a straight up pill for pill trade...:icon_lol:

(joke mod, please don't pinch me for sourcing...again:D)

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I started taking prime only 3 days ago....one the first day, I gained 6 inches of c*ck, 2nd day, I gained another 7 inches of ****!

Today I woke up and there was no more room for growth , I started growing another c*ck!

NOW I HAVE 2 C*CKS AND I DON'T KNOW WTF TO DO!! PLEASE HELP!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I started taking prime only 3 days ago....one the first day, I gained 6 inches of c*ck, 2nd day, I gained another 7 inches of ****!

Today I woke up and there was no more room for growth , I started growing another c*ck!

NOW I HAVE 2 C*CKS AND I DON'T KNOW WTF TO DO!! PLEASE HELP!
get a chicken coop!..lol..!:icon_lol:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
:whiner:...would some like to trade me my dbol for some prime...i'll a straight up pill for pill trade...:icon_lol:

wait a minute! here comes the punchline!:yawn:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
haha I gotta find me a copy of this so I can scan it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

for 5s or 10s? Prime is more expensive pill for pill than 5s are I think ;)

Outside of the dbol + "government looking into it" claims, the rest of the data in the ad is actually mellower than the Anabolic Pump ad.

You can make a case that taken as a whole it is better than dbol, there is no aromatizing so no risk of gyno, no shutdown, etc. The problem part is that it says you can build muscle "just as rapidly as with prescription steroids". So sure, you have no sides which is a big plus, but i'm still not seeing the "just as rapidly" part from anecdotal reviews. Also prime could be considered better as its gains are more permanent, solo dbol cycles are a yoyo of fast gains and fast losses in pct.

I'm happy though that unlike AP's ad they don't make numeric claims to gaining lean mass or loosing fat

* Significantly increase muscle mass without changing your diet - Most people gain at least 7.3 pounds of muscle in the first 14 days taking Anabolic-Pump™.

* Dramatically reduce body fat while gaining layers of muscle - Previously impossible without Anabolic Steroids - Not anymore due to this incredible extract - Average fat loss in our test subjects is an amazing 5.2 lbs in first 14 days!
the only numeric claims are for strength gains, and those seem somewhat supported by what we are seeing logwise. The adaptogen can go a loooooong way towards better rest, more effective healing, better CNS activity, so those are pretty believable.

I never mind any subjective claims "Feel like you have more testosterone than an 18 year old" but ridiculous numeric claims "Increase testosterone levels 10,000%" (like arimatest) always drive me crazy.

So I dunno, in a few ways, prime is better than dbol, but in direct mass gain i don't see it. If prime was $30 like the inner circle launch or lower, i'd probably 2 bottles to try. But at $55, needing 2 bottles for a cycle for $110, I can think of plenty of other things to buy first.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
so I opened my MD mag today and there it was 2 page spread about prime being better then dbol

holler

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If that was the case id be shocked.