ATD dosage

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for posting this but I tried searching for this and the search wouldn't allow me to search ATD.

I'm wondering about dosing on this product. I'm 230lbs so am wondering what dosage I should be using.

And also, has anyone ever tried an extra dosage on this product? 2, 3x recommended?

Thanks

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i've seen dosing anywhere from 25/mg ever other day all the way up to 100mg or higher/day.
it's powerful stuff. it crushes estrogen and is a libido killer at too high a dose.
i personally go w/only 25mg/day and even skip a day occasionally. i actually prefer it at a lighter dose except when in pct.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends what you are using it for. If you are using it by itself and not part of a pct program, I wouldn't go over 50 mgs. If it is for pct I would dose it like this:

week 1: 75 mgs
week 2: 50 mgs
week 3: 50 mgs
week 4-whatever: 25 mgs

If it is being used On cycle I would dose 1 cap every other day at night.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
It's just by itself right now.

I'm preparig myself to run something again in the future, but right now since I hurt my shoulder I'm just trying to get some help to reach my plateau again.

I was thinking of doing 50 or 75 5 days a week and taking the weekend off. Any thoughts about this?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
In doses over 50mg I get sore joints and my Libido plummets.

If you are using it for hormonal regulation and not PCT, i'd dose it

50/50/25/25.

Although you may respond differently than I did.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah just take 25mg its powefull side effect driven compound in higher doses.But asses your tolerance, i think 25 mg is plenty.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Yes i agree theres really no NEED to go above 25mgs ED when its not apart of a PCT...i have gone up to 200mgs ED and it was NOT smart...but i had great strength when my joints could take it...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
No need to go over 50mg at the highest I have found.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I wish someone would come out with 12.5mg caps. 25mgs is a damn strong dose (when not part of PCT).

crazilyfter42

Awards
25mg is a good place to start. I am running it right now for the first time though and thats what I am doing. So far it hasn't affected me negatively in anyway and I have definately leaned out from it. I am not going to go any higher b/c its doing what i want at 25mg w/ out any sides.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
most of the leaning out is water weight,really, you bulk back up pretty quickly,some of it is estrogenic fat.

crazilyfter42

Awards
most of the leaning out is water weight,really, you bulk back up pretty quickly,some of it is estrogenic fat.
I hear ya but I havent lost any weight though. I am actually heavier today than I was b4 I started it. Not attributing the gain to the atd though as I am on a bulk. The only reason I am running it is to help get rid of a small lump I developed during my last pct. So far its gotten smaller and the pain is way down and almost gone. I am running it along side a low dose of nolva.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya but I havent lost any weight though. I am actually heavier today than I was b4 I started it. Not attributing the gain to the atd though as I am on a bulk. The only reason I am running it is to help get rid of a small lump I developed during my last pct. So far its gotten smaller and the pain is way down and almost gone. I am running it along side a low dose of nolva.
when u end it, lower the dosage day by so as not to cause estro rebound,good luck with that.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i agree,

novadex xt is expensive but i think it has 12.5 atd
Actually it is 25mg just like everything else. There are three components in Novedex XT, two being AIs.

Nutraplanet ATD Nutracaps are the best deal. If those are out of stock then I buy SNS Inhibit-E.

Outside of PCT, I'd take anywhere from 25mg EOD, to 50mg ED; definitely not any higher. That stuff is STRONG!

And yes, taper down the dosage as you run out. I take 25mg ED, so when I have about 5 caps left, then I do 25mg EOD.

noobster

noobster

Awards
It is marketed as such, but I'm skeptical. 6-oxo is a "prohormone" to 3-OHAT, but we don't even know how bioavailable it is if it's ingested in its 3-OHAT form. 6-oxo on the other hand has been proven to do what it claims it does, so I'd always go with that.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is marketed as such, but I'm skeptical. 6-oxo is a "prohormone" to 3-OHAT, but we don't even know how bioavailable it is if it's ingested in its 3-OHAT form. 6-oxo on the other hand has been proven to do what it claims it does, so I'd always go with that.
I don't know anything about 3-OHAT, but this sounds like solid advice.