PowerFULL + NO Explode + RPM Pre Workout?

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
can powerful be taken with NO Explode and RPM pre workout and if so how

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I would stack both NO explode and RPM. I'd go with just RPM. The amount of caffeine in both would combined be overkill IMO.

Your 17, I'm not sure if Powerfull will help too much!

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
I don't think I would stack both NO explode and RPM. I'd go with just RPM. The amount of caffeine in both would combined be overkill IMO.

Your 17, I'm not sure if Powerfull will help too much!
powerfull wouldnt do any thing bad but?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
powerfull wouldnt do any thing bad but?
No, but your testosterone levels are optimized because of your age.

You should focus on eating alot and doing squats, those are natural testosterone boosters.

And also watching swimsuit competitions

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
No, but your testosterone levels are optimized because of your age.

You should focus on eating alot and doing squats, those are natural testosterone boosters.

And also watching swimsuit competitions
I am in the strict belief that without squats that natural body builder doesn't stand a chance. I squat heavy 4 x 6 on legs day which is Wednesday and 3 days after which ends up being Saturday i hit it with a 20 rep squat for maximal stimulation

:lol: swimsuit competitions definitely peak my testosterone

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
If u really want a test booster...which u really do not need...i would pick up some DT2010...it should go well with RPM...and NO do not take noxplode with RPM...theres no point...so do this if u think u must
DT2010 - 5caps ED
RPM - 3-5caps b4 workouts
it would be fun...but if i were u id just stick to RPM and lots of eggs and beef with high volume training...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am in the strict belief that without squats that natural body builder doesn't stand a chance. I squat heavy 4 x 6 on legs day which is Wednesday and 3 days after which ends up being Saturday i hit it with a 20 rep squat for maximal stimulation

:lol: swimsuit competitions definitely peak my testosterone
smart man :) Personally, I really don't do that much upper body stuff myself- just a TON of squats, cleans, lunges, plylos, sprinting, etc. plus extensive core work- honestly, if you do these exercises, rest, and EAT, the supps are really just icing on the cake, so to speak....being a company owner, I am supposed to tell you to take as many supps as possible- but I like to make sure everyone has their training down first ;)

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
If u really want a test booster...which u really do not need...i would pick up some DT2010...it should go well with RPM...and NO do not take noxplode with RPM...theres no point...so do this if u think u must
DT2010 - 5caps ED
RPM - 3-5caps b4 workouts
it would be fun...but if i were u id just stick to RPM and lots of eggs and beef with high volume training...
Im not really taking powerFull for the test booster its more a less the growth factor side of it and sleep. I have a hard time falling to sleep n my testesterone is pretty high as it is. My aggression levels are extreme in the gym. If u had to take a supplement for preworkout out of no explode or rpm what would u choose?

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
smart man :) Personally, I really don't do that much upper body stuff myself- just a TON of squats, cleans, lunges, plylos, sprinting, etc. plus extensive core work- honestly, if you do these exercises, rest, and EAT, the supps are really just icing on the cake, so to speak....being a company owner, I am supposed to tell you to take as many supps as possible- but I like to make sure everyone has their training down first ;)
Im with u all the way. The compound movements is what adds the mass and size. And the three rules of growing.

Eat like a Horse
Train like an Animal
Sleep like a Baby

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im with u all the way. The compound movements is what adds the mass and size. And the three rules of growing.

Eat like a Horse
Train like an Animal
Sleep like a Baby
how about eat like a baby, sleep like an animal, and train like a horse? :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Eat like a Horse
Train like an Animal
Sleep like a Baby
- I think I got hit on the head too many times on the football field...LOL

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Im not really taking powerFull for the test booster its more a less the growth factor side of it and sleep. I have a hard time falling to sleep n my testesterone is pretty high as it is. My aggression levels are extreme in the gym. If u had to take a supplement for preworkout out of no explode or rpm what would u choose?
RPM without a doubt...

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can powerful be taken with NO Explode and RPM pre workout and if so how
Yes, PowerFULL can be taken with these products. PowerFULL would be great for the increase of HGH and for the better quality of sleep that you want.

3 PowerFULL before you train and 2 PowerFULL before bed. Hope this helps.