USP labs stack question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.5%

USP labs stack question

Whaddup everyone

I have been taking NanoVapors as a preworkout suppliment. About a week ago I purchased Powerfull. Let me start off by saying that Powerfull rocks. I take 3 30 minutes before my workout and 3 before bed. I sleep so much better and my libido has increased as well. Most importantly I am gaining muscle endurance and size. I was wondering if Nano Vapors was a decent preworkout suppliment to use with Powerfull. Also I am looking to add another supplement to increase muscle growth. I always get a huge pump from Nano Vapors but the size doesnt stay for very long. I feel like since I have added powerfull my muscles are fuller all day. I can do more sets and I am definitely noticing gains. I take Protein shakes and a multivitamin. What other suppliment would prove beneficial. My goal is to add lean muscle mass and continue to trim down my bf%. Any advice would be great

Oh yeah

My basic day goes like this

Breakfast- protein bar or shake

1 hr later
    3 powerfull

30 minutes later
    NanoVapor

15 minutes later
    workout
    I train mostly bodyweight exercises
    Pushups (close grip, wide grip, or normal)
    Medicine ball pushup work
    Cable flies
    Pull ups (Close, Wide, or normal
    Seated Rows
    Squats or lunges with medicine ball
    Ab exercises throughout the work out
    Then I finish up with a run or jump roping
    My goal is to have lean musclemass. I do martial arts so I bulky build is not my goal

Lunch
    Chicken breast or salmon
    Carrots and maybe a little brown rice

3 hours later
    protein bar

Dinner
    Chicken, salmon, lean roast beef, or turkey chili

Pre bed snack
    2 cups of soy milk

One more thing
    Ive been researching usp products. I want to cut fat, define my abs but also build muscle endurance ( I want to be able to do 50 push ups at once not lift 300 pounds).
    I have Powerfull. I just dont know if I should add Recreate and Anabolic Pump or Recreate and Prime. Also when I add these due I need to not take Nano Vapors for a preworkout suppliment.

Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.11%

Nano vapor is just a ridiculous mix of basically every possible pre-work endurance/NO supplement ever made ground to a fine powdery consistency. It won't hurt to keep taking it pre-workout, but there are much better supplements out there for the money in my opinion. I purchased Purple Wraath from Nutraplanet after trying the free samples they sent.

You might post your height, weight, age for a better response.

I think if you will see faster gains if you incorporated compound lifts like Squat, Deadlift, Shoulder Press, and Bench Press into your routine.

If your goal is simply to be able to do 50 push up at one time, then I wouldn't bother with the expense for supplements because you can easily reach that goal without any.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.5%

Im 5'9 200 pounds and 30 years old.

I didnt mean that my goal in life was to do 50 pushups, though that would .... I train capoeira so we do lots of calistenics (?). A lot of time is spent pushing our own body weight explosively from move to move. I want to gain muscle strenght so I can definitely start doing more weight training. I need to shed some body fat while increasing lean muscle. I dont want to sacrifice flexibility or muscle endurance. I seem to have hit a plateau with my training so I am trying to take it to a new level. I have been considering Prime, Recreate, and Powerfull as a daily stack. Any thoughts?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.11%

I think training with weights and focusing on the compound lifts would be the best way to gain lean muscle. I don't think you would need heavy weights for your goals. Using lower weights and high reps per set with strict form on the lifts would complement your flexibility and cardio routine.

I have used Powerfull before and I agree that it is a solid product, but I haven't used the others. I noticed better sleep from powerfull mostly. It also seems to have a good effect on my skin tone.

I would look into a good BCAA product like Extend for recovery.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.17%

Quote Originally Posted by djdementia View Post
    Im 5'9 200 pounds and 30 years old.

I didnt mean that my goal in life was to do 50 pushups, though that would .... I train capoeira so we do lots of calistenics (?). A lot of time is spent pushing our own body weight explosively from move to move. I want to gain muscle strenght so I can definitely start doing more weight training. I need to shed some body fat while increasing lean muscle. I dont want to sacrifice flexibility or muscle endurance. I seem to have hit a plateau with my training so I am trying to take it to a new level. I have been considering Prime, Recreate, and Powerfull as a daily stack. Any thoughts?
    Man I would definitely go with Prime. It is great for adding mass and cutting down body fat and definitely great for adding strength. If you want some more recomposition, add Anabolic Pump which is the ultimate supplement for adding muscle and losing fat at the same time. Since it increases AMPk, it increases fat loss and the muscle gains come from its cell volumization.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.86%

Im intrigued, Im currently taking recreate and Prime togetherr with purple wrath..Im intrigued by AP and powerfull too..Can I cut the Purple wrath and add AP and Powerfull to the Prime and recreate and be ok??
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cheezscott View Post
    Im intrigued, Im currently taking recreate and Prime togetherr with purple wrath..Im intrigued by AP and powerfull too..Can I cut the Purple wrath and add AP and Powerfull to the Prime and recreate and be ok??
    Perfect.
    I am currently running all 4 as well, AP, PF, PR and RC. I will throw P-Slin in the mix every once in awhile...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.86%

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Perfect.
    I am currently running all 4 as well, AP, PF, PR and RC. I will throw P-Slin in the mix every once in awhile...

Im trying to cut are the AP and PF gonna hinder trhat?
    Can you tell me your cycle???
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cheezscott;
    Im trying to cut are the AP and PF gonna hinder trhat?...
    On the contrary. You should see significant body recomposition with those.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.5%

Thanks for the help everyone. I just purchased Prime and Recreate. So I will be stacking Prime Recreate and Powerfull. I will update everyone on how this works out. Due to price I couldnt add anabolic pump just yet but I do plan on it in the future. Thanks again.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.86%

Cool, so your taking all four together...8 weeks on and 4 off ??whats recomended??
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cheezscott View Post
    Cool, so your taking all four together...8 weeks on and 4 off ??whats recomended??
    Right, I am doing a recomp/strength cycle using those 4 products.
    I am running an 8-10 week cycle w/ 2-3 weeks off then i plan on a possible cut.

Here is something i did for another thread to explain AP...

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker
    You could look into stacking a fat burner with Anabolic-Pump. As this is how myself and many other competitive powerlifters cut before a competition. Strength maintainence is your top priority therefore, carbohydrate consumption is a must. Personally, last March i started a recomp to drop from the 275 class to the 242. I dropped ~26lbs while setting PRs at the class @ 242.

By utilizing Anabolic-Pump, you can reap the benefits of higher carbohydrate intake without the less-than-desirable effects of carbohydrate intake such as body fat gain, sluggishness and bloat.

Anabolic-Pump will allow your body to more efficiently and effectively utilize carbohydrate, illiciting a lesser insulin release. This in turn will eliminate the sluggishness associated with carbohydrate consumption as insulin is a Central Nervous System depressant.

Your fat cells will be signaled as full and carbohydrate storage will be inhibited. Conversely, your skeletal muscle/glycogen cells will be signaled as empty. This hyper-saturation will lead to a 'food-pump'. The 'food-pump' is different from conventional vasodialatory type pumps in terms of nutrient delivery and proceeding anabolism. You will also find increased endurance while using Anabolic-Pump due to greater carbohydrate efficiency. Acute strength gains are due to increased 'fuel' storage as well as more efficient utilization which is very important to strength athletes.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

Similar Forum Threads

1. Axis Labs/iForce Labs Stack???
    By totti10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 04:21 PM
  2. USP Labs Stack
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 08:45 PM
  3. Controlled Labs / Legal Gear stack question
    By icanrace in forum Supplements