AI,AI and AI

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
well i dont want to know wats best but they all do the same thing.
So what would be the case that u would use each one

Dose
Time
Lenght of use
also on a scale of 1-10 rate ther effectiveness 10 being the best

ATD

Trione

6-OXO

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trione and 6oxo is better

ATD works differently

dose at night

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
well i dont want to know wats best but they all do the same thing.
So what would be the case that u would use each one

Dose
Time
Lenght of use
also on a scale of 1-10 rate ther effectiveness 10 being the best

ATD

Trione

6-OXO

Dunno about ATD..but theres tons of threds on Trione. probably hundreds on 6-oxo and dosing etc! The search button is just a click away! Good luck!:dance:

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
atd more effective 25 to 75 mg may kill libido at higher doses
6 oxo (trione) not as effective but great in pct will not totally eradicate estrogen 300 to 600 mg a night usually raises libido

have used both liked 6 ox for the libido. atd is funny used it several times sometimes it made me angry sometimes i was happy as heck like i was high.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
atd more effective 25 to 75 mg may kill libido at higher doses
6 oxo (trione) not as effective but great in pct will not totally eradicate estrogen 300 to 600 mg a night usually raises libido

have used both liked 6 ox for the libido. atd is funny used it several times sometimes it made me angry sometimes i was happy as heck like i was high.
i would reccommend using them together,

300mg Trione ED and 25-50mg ATD EOD

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Just to make this clear:

6-oxo and Trione are the same

And I've also heard the same about ATD and diminished libido. For some it's too much of a side effect for the intended use. Trione will give similar results with fewer sides (and may even increase libido).

FWIW, I'm looking to pick up Trione to stack with Activate Xtreme sometime in the future instead of ATD.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
trione activate is an awesome stack bro i was taking 400mg trione ,and 4caps ed activate. and i was like a raging bull.

yes trione is 6 oxo
dont be affraid of atd just dont go over 50mg if you still experiance libido loss lower it to 25mg

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Formestane should be in your list of Ai's, infact it should be the 1st option lol.

Search up on it, solid stuff.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Just to make this clear:

6-oxo and Trione are the same

And I've also heard the same about ATD and diminished libido. For some it's too much of a side effect for the intended use. Trione will give similar results with fewer sides (and may even increase libido).

FWIW, I'm looking to pick up Trione to stack with Activate Xtreme sometime in the future instead of ATD.

then why is the chemicl naminclature differnt?

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
yes formestane beautiful substance def look into this also search myogenix hardcore test (contains formestane) exspensive but it works.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah but why is there no formestane at nutraplanet?

every seems to love this stuff.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i think the raws are hard to come by form is also a prohormone

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think the raws are hard to come by form is also a prohormone

kinda but not really its the basis for all AIs used for breast cancer in women,

it showed no effect at correct doses in terms of adrogenicy (if this is a word , androgen related sides is what i mean)

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want a real potent AI with solid libido boosting and confidence boosting capabilities, you gotta go with the big boys. I'm talking about arimidex.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want a real potent AI with solid libido boosting and confidence boosting capabilities, you gotta go with the big boys. I'm talking about arimidex.

6 bromo is closely related to aromasin, IMO in thew way it works

he doesnt need arimidex, it will kill too much estrogen. and libido boosting in certain amounts, dont steer him in that direction

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
what about i force reversitol? bromo and atd... I have the same question.. i wana take something with mass fx and was thinking along the same lines...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice! ya i put some in my cart awhile ago and realized its not in stock. I will be all over it.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i found a capped version i though about being bad and upcapping it, but no clue if fillers were used and blah blah.
i think people said it would be okay, but the capped is expensive i guess, but ud need a transdermal guru on this one.