Questions about USP - Prime, Pump, and Powerfull

ChrisDono

Awards
I'v been thinking of buying a stack of it.
Heres some questions

Is it worth it to buy powerfull?

how long should each bottle(prime, pump, powerfull) last for?

when should I be taking prime? on workout days only? or everyday?

Thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be more than happy to address all your questions, but some background information is necessary to make the most proper suggestions! Most bluntly for the first question, as PowerFULL may very well be the product you seek, or be of lesser benefit, depending on your personal goals!

However, the second and third questions are easiest answered: All three products are designed to last thirty days at the recommended dosages, and PRIME should be taken as per label instructions, or everyday!

AGGR3S10N

Awards
Weight, age, Diet, How many years at the gym, goals, current supps......

ChrisDono

Awards
Weight, age, Diet, How many years at the gym, goals, current supps......
I am 148 as of 2 days ago. Im 17 right now, 18 in 1 week. My diet is pretty much each as much as I can. Iv been going to the gym for about a year now but wasnt taking it serouis till about a month ago. I do not have goals really but just trying to get over all stronger as quick as possible and have a nice body. current supps, whey(2-4 times depends if i had, creatine monohydrate(cylcing it for 4 weeks) already gained 10 pounds and hoping thats not all water weight.

ChrisDono

Awards
I just want use a supp, that will make me stronger so I can gain alot more, and maybe lose some fat as well? (I want my abs to show alittle more)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think your a little young for supps of this nature I would focus on diet and exercise regime. Not that I think these are harmfull, it's just that supps only work well if everything else is spot on.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'v been thinking of buying a stack of it.
Heres some questions

Is it worth it to buy powerfull?

how long should each bottle(prime, pump, powerfull) last for?

when should I be taking prime? on workout days only? or everyday?

Thanks
Yes, it is worth it to buy PowerFULL. Why? Because increased HGH and increased testosterone are going to help make you stronger and bigger. Furthermore, PowerFULL increases the quality of your sleep and good sleep can be very anabolic.

They all last about a month.

Take Prime 5 days on, 2 days off. OR You can take it everyday but it doesn't last as long this way. Take 2 Prime with 3 different meals. Hope this helps!

JM0

JM0

Awards
Yes, it is worth it to buy PowerFULL. Why? Because increased HGH and increased testosterone are going to help make you stronger and bigger. Furthermore, PowerFULL increases the quality of your sleep and good sleep can be very anabolic.

They all last about a month.

Take Prime 5 days on, 2 days off. OR You can take it everyday but it doesn't last as long this way. Take 2 Prime with 3 different meals. Hope this helps!
Should the 2 days off Prime be consecutive or does it not matter?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I am 148 as of 2 days ago. Im 17 right now, 18 in 1 week. My diet is pretty much each as much as I can. Iv been going to the gym for about a year now but wasnt taking it serouis till about a month ago. I do not have goals really but just trying to get over all stronger as quick as possible and have a nice body. current supps, whey(2-4 times depends if i had, creatine monohydrate(cylcing it for 4 weeks) already gained 10 pounds and hoping thats not all water weight.
Based on the info in here I would recommend just getting Anabolic Pump out of all 3 of these supps. I never tried PRIME but I don't think you would benefit from PowerFULL as much because of your age.

Just focus on the primary supps for now and work on getting your diet organized as well as a solid routine in the gym. Once you feel you are getting close to hitting a plateau then pick up some Anabolic Pump (if you're a non-responder to that, try P-Slin) to help you out.

Along with your whey and creatine, look into supplementing Beta-Alanine to help endurance.

brettly

Awards
Powerfull is an excellent supplement. In terms of gains, obviously you can't really compare it to a steroid/PH, but in terms of sense of well-being, sleep and workout intensity, its as good as anything natural you will find. I'd invest in a couple bottles if I were you.