- 11-03-2008, 11:46 PM
I'm currently on a JW/BAM stack. I ran JW stand alone for 2 weeks @ 3x/day. Then added BAM on week 3. I have one more week of JW left and 3 weeks of BAM remaining. My original thought was to use 6-oxo extreme at the end of the stack, but seeing ALRI suggest Restore with BAM for two weeks and two weeks as a stand alone I wonder if I should run the 6 oxo the same way.
By the way, I'm running a liver support with this stack and I've experienced very little sides. Mainly some lethargy and a little loss of libido, but not much at all. Gains are good. I'm extremely happy. I'm 37 years old, been lifting for a long time and still play a variety of sports. I wanted something to give me more alpha male mentality and maintain my LBM and get a little leaner. JW/BAM has definitely helped. I'm only up 2 lbs., but my muscle fullness and strength are way up.
The only thing outside of creatine, protein and NoX I've tried is T-bomb and 6 oxo and I didn't get much out of Tbomb. So I'm easily impressed with my results.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Thracian in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2005, 09:59 AM
- By CREAO in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2005, 09:47 PM
- By Vtaper in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-22-2005, 03:02 PM
- By realdeal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2005, 02:57 PM
- By gosox1918 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2005, 12:00 PM