USP labs Stack

I

illinin09

Awards
Kinda new here, and i was just thinking about starting a USP labs stack. I was thinking of doing Prime, AP, and powerfull. IS that the best one, or is prime not worth it?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Kinda new here, and i was just thinking about starting a USP labs stack. I was thinking of doing Prime, AP, and powerfull. IS that the best one, or is prime not worth it?
I think that would be a nice stack. Do you have the basics covered? Protein, vitamins, creatine??? Those are what I'd get first.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah diet comes first, then training then supps... what is your experience, age etc...

I

illinin09

Awards
Yah diet comes first, then training then supps... what is your experience, age etc...
Right now i have been lifting for two years. I take fish oil, coQ10, grape seed extract, CLA, and a multivitamin. I also take ON protein, and glutamine

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your diet and macro-nutrient ratios, age...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PRIME, Anabolic-Pump and PowerFULL is considered our ASteroid stack. check out www.usplabsdirect.com/asteroidstack for more info.

If had any other specific questions, post them up!

B

Brad2131

Awards
i am running this stack soon with recreate as well for a cut. What is dextrose? It was recommended for 40g...?

Also, why is the meal 6 so important to the GH?