supp's for sexual purposes?

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
Dont know if this belongs in this forum, but a friend told me that when he was taking vitex (Chaste Berry) that it increased his sex drive/sexual stamina and now he takes it all the time. It got me wondering. What are some supplements that you people use for sexual purposes, be it stamina or just a libido enhancer. Ill start. I know its frowned upon and horrible for bodybuilding but any type of opiate be it hydrocodone oxycodone or many others, makes it hard for me to orgasm. So I can literally go for hours. (wish this was the case all the time lol)

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Dont know if this belongs in this forum, but a friend told me that when he was taking vitex (Chaste Berry) that it increased his sex drive/sexual stamina and now he takes it all the time. It got me wondering. What are some supplements that you people use for sexual purposes, be it stamina or just a libido enhancer. Ill start. I know its frowned upon and horrible for bodybuilding but any type of opiate be it hydrocodone oxycodone or many others, makes it hard for me to orgasm. So I can literally go for hours. (wish this was the case all the time lol)
If you like opiates or something similar, Kratom might be a much safer alternative. It's also VERY relaxing. It can be bought online and it's 100% legal. If you want more info PM me.

If you just want to increase libido, try Diesel Test Hardcore, it rocks!

G

gnrfan

Awards
What is a good product containing kratom?

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
If you like opiates or something similar, Kratom might be a much safer alternative. It's also VERY relaxing. It can be bought online and it's 100% legal. If you want more info PM me.

If you just want to increase libido, try Diesel Test Hardcore, it rocks!
I only take opiats for the sexual stamina not the high.

P

pacman

Awards
I dont like kratom, I cant sleep well on it. I dont know why maybe its just me. It has some effects of an opiate but its also a lot different. Not as enjoyable and more stimulant like.

I can say that I had good results with phenibute as far as helping sexual stamina. Completely unexpected and I was talking it to help with sleep and anxiety, but I found that I lasted a long time on it.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh i know something u might like akin to that nature, try phenibut it decreases your sexual capacity in a maybe similar way to alcohol and opiates, phenibut is gaba related.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
do you have to pre-load phenibut in order to gain the sexual endurance properties. or can it be taken prior to sex and still get endurance effects?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you have to pre-load phenibut in order to gain the sexual endurance properties. or can it be taken prior to sex and still get endurance effects?
lmao!!!

preloading phenibut?

you want to do the opposite of preloading phenibut

You develop a tolerance to phenibut quickly, so dont use it everyday.:food:

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Vitex is good for modulating Estrogen and increasing Luteinizing Hormone, though I've never heard it being used for sexual performance.

Personally I supplement with Tongkat Ali or Maca Root and that usually does the trick.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
im supprised their are hardly any posts in this thread

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
The now banned Aspire 36 from PAL.. I'm still not sure why it was banned in the first place.