Quick Q's

1. Quick Q's

1. DCP- does the timing of the dosing matter at all? I'm assuming I could just take this at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

2. (Figured I'd throw this question in here as long as I'm starting a new thread) Beta Alanine- I usually take 3-4g pre WO and 3-4g post, only on workout days. Should I take it on non workout days as well? If so, how many g's and when? Thanks.

2. 2.) I take all supplements on off days(except pre workout drinks) so yes I would take it on off day probably in the morning and after noon at 1-2g
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    1. DCP- does the timing of the dosing matter at all? I'm assuming I could just take this at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

2. (Figured I'd throw this question in here as long as I'm starting a new thread) Beta Alanine- I usually take 3-4g pre WO and 3-4g post, only on workout days. Should I take it on non workout days as well? If so, how many g's and when? Thanks.
    take the dcp 30-45 minutes before the meals though. u can take 1 cap a night, also on workout days u can take 3 tabs before the workout for extra endurance,fatburning

dose beta alanine at 3-4 grams at off days, beta alanine needs to be taken everyday to raise carnosine levels maximally.

4. Did you do a loading phase of BA, 6g a day?

5. That was what I did with the BA also. Pre and post and only 1 dose on off days. I did not pre-load. You will notice the effects begining week 2.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

6. Research has shown that you can take an amount between 3.2 grams and 6.4 grams per day to significantly boost carnosine levels and improve performance. The most recent research I have seen, uses 4-5 grams a day, is showing comparable carnosine concentration and performance improvements to those using 6.4 g daily. Based off that, I suggest 4 gs of BA a day, with an ďoptionalĒ 2 week loading phase of 6 grams a day during the first month of use.

7. Nice. I'm not using it currently, but I'll front-load it as you've suggested.

Reps for all.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick Q
    By BodyMax23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:49 PM
  2. Quick...really Quick Questions
    By TheeBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 09:22 PM
  3. Cutting Detailed Post... Quick ?, Quick Answer!!!
    By jayisreal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 12:39 AM
  4. Quick Thanks To Everyone Here
    By Jsouth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 03:34 PM