- 11-01-2008, 04:30 PM
1.- does the timing of the dosing matter at all? I'm assuming I could just take this at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. (Figured I'd throw this question in here as long as I'm starting a new thread) - I usually take 3-4g pre WO and 3-4g post, only on workout days. Should I take it on non workout days as well? If so, how many g's and when? Thanks.
- 11-01-2008, 04:36 PM
2.) I take all supplements on off days(except pre workout drinks) so yes I would take it on off day probably in the morning and after noon at 1-2g
- 11-01-2008, 06:14 PM
dose beta alanine at 3-4 grams at off days, beta alanine needs to be taken everyday to raise carnosine levels maximally.
11-01-2008, 06:17 PM
11-01-2008, 06:49 PM
That was what I did with the BA also. Pre and post and only 1 dose on off days. I did not pre-load. You will notice the effects begining week 2.
Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
11-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Research has shown that you can take an amount between 3.2 grams and 6.4 grams per day to significantly boost carnosine levels and improve performance. The most recent research I have seen, uses 4-5 grams a day, is showing comparable carnosine concentration and performance improvements to those using 6.4 g daily. Based off that, I suggest 4 gs of BA a day, with an ďoptionalĒ 2 week loading phase of 6 grams a day during the first month of use.
11-01-2008, 08:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BodyMax23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:49 PM
- By TheeBC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2008, 09:22 PM
- By jayisreal in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2008, 12:39 AM
- By Jsouth in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2006, 03:34 PM