- 11-01-2008, 03:30 PM
1. DCP- does the timing of the dosing matter at all? I'm assuming I could just take this at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. (Figured I'd throw this question in here as long as I'm starting a new thread) Beta Alanine- I usually take 3-4g pre WO and 3-4g post, only on workout days. Should I take it on non workout days as well? If so, how many g's and when? Thanks.
- 11-01-2008, 03:36 PM
2.) I take all supplements on off days(except pre workout drinks) so yes I would take it on off day probably in the morning and after noon at 1-2g
11-01-2008, 05:14 PM
dose beta alanine at 3-4 grams at off days, beta alanine needs to be taken everyday to raise carnosine levels maximally.
11-01-2008, 05:17 PM
11-01-2008, 05:49 PM
That was what I did with the BA also. Pre and post and only 1 dose on off days. I did not pre-load. You will notice the effects begining week 2.
Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
11-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Research has shown that you can take an amount between 3.2 grams and 6.4 grams per day to significantly boost carnosine levels and improve performance. The most recent research I have seen, uses 4-5 grams a day, is showing comparable carnosine concentration and performance improvements to those using 6.4 g daily. Based off that, I suggest 4 gs of BA a day, with an ďoptionalĒ 2 week loading phase of 6 grams a day during the first month of use.
11-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigpetefox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2003, 02:34 AM
- By EPe9686518 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2003, 05:19 AM
- By hemotep in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:57 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2002, 01:00 AM
- By Judo Tom in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2002, 01:56 AM