nutraplanet kwik karb tastes smells like flour

  1. Registered User
    scottydx267's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    shreveport
    Age
    27
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    106

    nutraplanet kwik karb tastes smells like flour


    i have gotten nutraplanets kwik karb before, and this time, it tastes like flour... and smells JUST like flour.. has anyone ever had this happen before???

  2. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0

    interesting, does it give u a pump?
  3. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    583

    yea, man its a starch, its similar to flour I suppose.

    I find it always mixes up fine and for me I prefer wms preWO to post for the crazy pump and endurance. Ive used a few wms product and Kik Karb is as good as any of them.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2353

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    yea, man its a starch, its similar to flour I suppose.

    I find it always mixes up fine and for me I prefer wms preWO to post for the crazy pump and endurance. Ive used a few wms product and Kik Karb is as good as any of them.

    that was goin to be my first comment/thought.

    If you feel it, run with it.

    My GABA changed physically and texturally. It still hits me though.
  5. Registered User
    SokVichet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    On a boat
    Age
    34
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    526

    I liked KwikKarb, but Carb Slam from Primaforce is my favorite WMS due to flavor and texture. It actually enhances the flavor of whatever I put into it whether it be a PWO concoction or a whey shake.
  6. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0

    ive tried carb slam as well, but i use xtend for flavoring, xtend plus carb slam, TOO MUCH GRAPE FLAVORING!
  7. Registered User
    SokVichet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    On a boat
    Age
    34
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    526

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    ive tried carb slam as well, but i use xtend for flavoring, xtend plus carb slam, TOO MUCH GRAPE FLAVORING!
    Carb Slam is flavorless (almost completely). It just adds a slightly creamy texture to whatever you put in it. I think you might be thinking of another WMS product that's grape flavored? Primaforce makes Carb Slam and it's a black and yellow container:

    I love my watermelon Xtend though. And Ragnarok is my ultimate "lets just add a bit of this for flavor" powder! lol.
  8. Registered User
    scottydx267's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    shreveport
    Age
    27
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    106

    ya well i've used wms products for a while, i used to use kwik carb alot, then switched to carbslam... i ran out today and had a full tub of kwik carb, maybe i just forgot how it tastes and smells.. i just dont remember it being like this.. it was hard for me to drink it today.. and i mix it with the same thing i always have preWout... i guess the switch is what made me notice the flavor.. i will def be sticking with carbslam from now on though i can say that much for sure...
  9. Registered User
    SokVichet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    On a boat
    Age
    34
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    526

    Quote Originally Posted by scottydx267 View Post
    ya well i've used wms products for a while, i used to use kwik carb alot, then switched to carbslam... i ran out today and had a full tub of kwik carb, maybe i just forgot how it tastes and smells.. i just dont remember it being like this.. it was hard for me to drink it today.. and i mix it with the same thing i always have preWout... i guess the switch is what made me notice the flavor.. i will def be sticking with carbslam from now on though i can say that much for sure...
    It's been so long that I don't really remember either. Those 6+ pound tubs last forever!
  10. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0

    but then why would u pay extra for carb slam then?

    i think i was talking about ids waxy maize
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Kwik Karb WMS out of stock?
    By BigAsian in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 11:35 PM
  2. Kwik Karb By Nutraplanet!
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 03:35 PM
  3. Kwik Karb
    By Hyde12 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 05:24 PM
  4. Kwik Karb
    By Iron.Addict in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 07:38 PM
  5. Kwik Karb
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in