Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ibcaa

any one know about them?

This is what there site says.

AjiPure™ Instantized Branched-Chain Amino Acid

Athletes, runners and bodybuilders rely on branch chain amino acids for: Rapid recovery, Improved stamina, Muscle bulk

What Are IBCAAs? Ajinomoto is able to offer an industry breakthrough — a soluble amino acid branched-chain solution.

The branch chain amino acids are leucine, isoleucine and valine. The Ajinomoto Instantized Branched-Chain Amino Acid (IBCAA) formula is 2-parts leucine, 1-part isoleucine and 1-part valine.

Clear Benefits
    Quicker dissolution, Faster availability, Proven consistency Unbeatable purity, Works Better Because It's Made Better
    Ajipure IBCAA is the result of unique production technology that sets it apart from any competitive powder — allowing it to dissolve more quickly in water, and become available in the body more rapidly. Plus, as with all AjiPure amino acids, you can count on 100% non-animal-origin ingredients and 99-100% purity.

To recover faster, build muscle mass, work out longer

How does it compare to other brands?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.16%

2 expensive stick with extend or sumthin like that my fav is universal eaa stack watermelon mmmmmmmmmmmmm
  3. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Sounds like another gimmick?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

How? They have been in biz for 50 years. I could care less about the cost if its better.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.01%

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    any one know about them?

This is what there site says.

AjiPure™ Instantized Branched-Chain Amino Acid

Athletes, runners and bodybuilders rely on branch chain amino acids for: Rapid recovery, Improved stamina, Muscle bulk

What Are IBCAAs? Ajinomoto is able to offer an industry breakthrough — a soluble amino acid branched-chain solution.

The branch chain amino acids are leucine, isoleucine and valine. The Ajinomoto Instantized Branched-Chain Amino Acid (IBCAA) formula is 2-parts leucine, 1-part isoleucine and 1-part valine.

Clear Benefits
    Quicker dissolution, Faster availability, Proven consistency Unbeatable purity, Works Better Because It's Made Better
    Ajipure IBCAA is the result of unique production technology that sets it apart from any competitive powder — allowing it to dissolve more quickly in water, and become available in the body more rapidly. Plus, as with all AjiPure amino acids, you can count on 100% non-animal-origin ingredients and 99-100% purity.

To recover faster, build muscle mass, work out longer

How does it compare to other brands?
    Aji puts out high quality ingredients and has great QA/QC. they have been looked up as an industry leader in many aspects. i know XF uses Aji's amino in their ICE formula. great ingredients lead to great products .... i will talk to dave @ XF and see if he uses these IBCAA in his ICE and what he has to say about IBCAA since he deals with Aji a lot. i dont know of anyone else off hand (im sure there are more) that use them. feel free to chime in if you do or have input
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well, it's Ajinomoto so it is quality. And it is instantized so I would assume you don't have to mix/shake it into solution.

Is it worth it over any other BCAA mix? No. It's really not going to make a difference versus any other similar product.
  7. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

How? They have been in biz for 50 years. I could care less about the cost if its better.
    Just a hunch on my part. Look at how CEE was suppose to be better and be more easily absorbed. It degrades faster than mono.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.53%

good company...expensive though. amino vital which i love is made by the same jap company. that whole purity thing...ultra pure...come'on! last i checked leucine is leucine! i could care less if it comes in crack cookies, its still pure!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

If it absorbs faster and is better great. Leucine is not leucine as far as quality. Its like saying apples are apples. Not all apples are granny smith. Some may be Georgia big red etc
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Muscletech have been in biz for how many years? Yeah. Right.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ajinomoto has a factory in Raleigh, they offered to let us tour the place one day. I kinda wanna do it, take pictures standing next to a vat of leucine or something.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Muscletech have been in biz for how many years? Yeah. Right.
    Actually this is something I found.

The Iovate group of companies is very pleased to announce its recent acquisition of the Xenedrine family of brand names, and as well the Cytodyne brand names, and others, from Nutriquest Inc.
    Joining the Iovate family of brands will be the following brand names: ANDRODYNE, CYTODYNE, CYTOPLEX, CYTOTRIM, INSTANT EFX, ISODYNE, METHOXYPRO, PHOSPHAPLEX, TARAXATONE, THERMODYNE, XENADRINE, XENADRINE EFX, XENADRINE RFA-1, Z-MASS, XENADRINE SLEEP PLUS, XENADRINE-NRG, XENADRINE 40+.

The addition of these powerful brand names will have a tremendous impact on your business and ours, and we are excited to be able to offer you products under these brands in the very near future. Iovate plans to immediately reformulate the existing products, and to launch a host of new products under these newly acquired trademarks.
    Presently, the process of formulation, reformulation, packaging design and marketing is underway; and in true Iovate-style, we promise to deliver the most effective products, the most eye-grabbing packages, and the most powerful advertising, to ensure these new products impress consumers and retailers alike. The results are going to be spectacular!
    We hope you share our excitement about this great news, and we will be presenting more indepth information very soon. We also ask for your support as we make this transition and return to full distribution.
    As always, we would also like to thank you, our most valued partners, who have made the largest contribution to our success over the years. We greatly look forward continuing, and expanding, our relationship in the future.
    The Sales Department
    Iovate Health Sciences, Inc.

They are growing and they have been around for 10 years +.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.07%

looks promising, but i like Purple Wraath.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Again I want to know the difference between there instant bcaa and non instant bcaa. If its faster. I want to add it to my peptopro and pslin.
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I haven't heard of Ibcaa's, but BCAA's are single aa's, I don't think you can instantize them any further since they can't be broken down further, and are absorbed VERY rapidly. To me, this sounds like a marketing ploy but I would like to be proved wrong in the name of science.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%

In for some more BCAA talk.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.7%

In my humble opinion, the fact that Aji ibcaa's are instanized is alone worth getting, as regular bcaa's are hard as heck to mix.

Aside from ICE, is there any other bcaa products that use ajimonoto amino acids?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I haven't heard of Ibcaa's, but BCAA's are single aa's, I don't think you can instantize them any further since they can't be broken down further, and are absorbed VERY rapidly. To me, this sounds like a marketing ploy but I would like to be proved wrong in the name of science.
    I agree 100%. I have about 8 old vitamin water 20 ounce bottles I reuse. I put in 2 scoops of Extend and fill it 3/4 w/ water and shake it and it very quickly dissolves uniformly into the water.

Same with Purple Wraath, except the Arginine seems to take a lot longer to dissolve.

In my experience, amino acids dissolve quickly so I don't think it would be worth the expense. It would be cheaper to just begin taking your amino's toward the end of you workout if you are concerned about absorption.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.62%

IBCAA

Aji's IBCAA's are essentially the same traditional BCAA's, however they are milled several more times than normal in order to flow through higher mesh, This is not a problem with Leucine as it's typically higher mesh anyway than the other two aminos. Isoleucine is the amino that really needed the milling.

After all the milling they spray dry it with Lecithin.

It definitely mixes better, but this doesn't equate into additional physiological effects over regular BCAA's.

The reason some traditional BCAA's mix better than others is they come in varying degree of mesh sizes. The spray drying with lecithin adds to the solubility. Aji's aminos compared to other aminos are better quality, but only by about 1% from an analytical perspective. Although other BCAA's can be a little more hit or miss from a purity standpoint, but usually not by any substantial degree.

Regarding costs,IBCAA do cost more. And since most peoples complaints are the mixability, maybe they are worth the extra dough. It is cheaper to just mix an acidulant with traditional BCAA's such as a citric or malic acid based beverage and let it sit a couple hours.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

Ajinomoto has been manufacturing pharmaceutical/medical grade amino’s for decades. They produce the purest amino acids in the world which taste considerably better than the generic Chinese type amino’s. (much easier to mix too)

Weve got the best price on Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s on the net -

-Eric
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.62%

Ajinomoto has been manufacturing pharmaceutical/medical grade amino’s for decades.
    So Aji's ibcaa's can be suspended in Saline and used I.V.? Cool...

I'll try that when I get home. ;-)
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.62%

To any renegade newbies, please realize I am joking about the I.V. method. Don't try it...
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

Um...it would be cheaper than Xtend.

200g gives you 40 servings for 15 bucks

so Xtend is like 47 for 90 and IBCAA by Primeordial would be 80 servings for 30 and 45 bucks for 120 servings.

Only thing your missing out on is taste.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Superior1 View Post

You also might have comfort in the fact that Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s are not made from human hair. The Chinese have been notorious for using human hair in amino acid production. (being such as inexpensive and excellent source)

http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ead.php?t=2310

http://www.albalagh.net/halal/col2.shtml

-Eric
  25. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    You also might have comfort in the fact that Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s are not made from human hair. The Chinese have been notorious for using human hair in amino acid production. (being such as inexpensive and excellent source)

-Eric
    You killed my apetite with that one! Good thing I picked up 2 kilos of iBCAAs from you As for my earlier post, incase I didn't make it clear, I definitely see the advantage in the iBCAAs as you can tell by my purchase. I'll be adding it to my bcaa/eaa thread next week, although there are already some pictures up.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

will nutraplanet be selling this?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.21%

I heard no, seeing as there isn't enough demand over at Nutra and they already sell their own in house bulk..
    which really sucks heh.. (not the nutra bulk- the fact they might not get this product)
  28. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    will nutraplanet be selling this?
    So far nobody has bothered to request it in the official request thread It's not hard to add on to our order from PP. After seeing a few threads pop up about it, it might make sense to stock it.

Edit: After further reading the links you mentioned, it appears there is not as much to worry about as I initially guessed. The two articles mention Cysteine , which in a non-essential AA that is found in high concentrations in hair. However the BCAA's are found in lower quantities, as seen here. That doesn't disclude the possibility, just completing the picture.
  29. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.89%

-Eric
    mmm !

lol j/k ...no more pizza for me !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  30. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

So far nobody has bothered to request it in the official request thread It's not hard to add on to our order from PP. After seeing a few threads pop up about it, it might make sense to stock it.

Edit: After further reading the links you mentioned, it appears there is not as much to worry about as I initially guessed. The two articles mention Cysteine , which in a non-essential AA that is found in high concentrations in hair. However the BCAA's are found in lower quantities, as seen here. That doesn't disclude the possibility, just completing the picture.

I have also heard that human hair is used for l-leucine as well… the l-cysteine just gets the most publicity.

-Eric
  31. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

I have also heard that human hair is used for l-leucine as well… the l-cysteine just gets the most publicity.

-Eric
    Gone through kilo's of the bulk leucine. I know I'm a carnivore, hopefully not a cannibal Have you considered picking up bulk kilo's of Leucine from Ajinomoto?
  32. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.89%

Gone through kilo's of the bulk leucine. I know I'm a carnivore, hopefully not a cannibal Have you considered picking up bulk kilo's of Leucine from Ajinomoto?
    Just put some bulk Leucine in my post workout shake !!
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.7%

I wanted some bulk leucine from aji, but it's like 400 buckeroos.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

We havnt considered it.... really think their is a demand over BCAA's?

-Eric
  35. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

-Eric
    I was waiting to see if anyone it before I chimed in with this one . Great info and good job getting that in there. The true test of a product?! How much of someone else's hair you ingest. Yum
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Ajinomoto has been manufacturing pharmaceutical/medical grade amino’s for decades. They produce the purest amino acids in the world which taste considerably better than the generic Chinese type amino’s. (much easier to mix too)

Weve got the best price on Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s on the net -

-Eric
    I don't doubt that for a moment. Question is the absorbability against Premax.

iBCAA vs. Premax?
  37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    I don't doubt that for a moment. Question is the absorbability against Premax.

iBCAA vs. Premax?
    iBCAA vs Peptopro?

If I just had to choose 1, Id choose the peptopro... but a stack of the two would likely have synergistic effects. (research points to extra BCAA/leucine supplementation supporting higher protein synthesis and T levels)

-Eric
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Thanks I've crossed threads and responded here:
    Premax vs. BCAA

Running both is $$$. I'll run each in turn and see which gives the best recovery.

IBAA and bromelain (sp?) is worth considering.

Prices iBCAA is 1/3 cheaper than Premax.

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPG IBCAA
    By SouthernCharm in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 10:47 AM