Magnesium, Valerian, Melatonin
- 10-28-2008, 11:02 PM
- 10-29-2008, 12:56 AM
0.5 to 1 mg melatonin sublingually either chew it, or empty the capsule under your tongue. I dont know what the valerian is extracted to 4;1?
450mg magnesium with the valerian
- 10-29-2008, 01:03 AM
- 5'8" 245 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
450mg of Magnesium along with 65mg of Zinc every night.
As for melatonin, I only use that when I'm in dier need to sleep( I don't want end up relying on it) but I usually take any where from 1-3g.
10-29-2008, 03:39 AM
Melatonin is habit forming. So only four days out of a week. You can get unhealthy sleeping patterns if you take it everyday an will not be able to sleep without it. So its one of those things.
10-29-2008, 10:49 AM
Thanks guys. I'm just trying to change my sleep schedule so I'll only use the melo until I get it adjusted. Last night I did 3mg melo, 125mg val and 250 magn. I didn't really get too 'tired' like I thought I would but I slept alright. I woke up a few times during the night which was odd. I normally do not do that.
10-29-2008, 02:21 PM
definately try a half or 1 gram melatonin sublingually, it works faster this way, and you dont become groggy in the morn.
11-25-2008, 07:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By conan1071 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-04-2011, 04:14 AM
- By nynone in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 09-02-2010, 11:56 PM
- By wojo in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2007, 03:15 PM
- By dr ozz in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2007, 02:22 PM
- By heater1289 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2007, 07:47 PM