Capping?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Is it worth capping your own supplements? just trying to see what everyone thinks becuz i'm thinking of buying a scale and capping kit.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i feel its only worth/necessary when the powder you want to cap tastes god awful. the only thing i cap is horny goat weed and cissus. everything else i can manage (cee, glut, bcaa, beta al, citruline, arginine ethyl ester, milk thistle)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i feel its only worth/necessary when the powder you want to cap tastes god awful. the only thing i cap is horny goat weed and cissus. everything else i can manage (cee, glut, bcaa, beta al, citruline, arginine ethyl ester, milk thistle)
interesting. i was thinking of just mixing anything with either crystal light or powerade zero...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
it's kind of a pain but its easier to carry capped supps around with you then bulk powder

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you may also want to consider capping powders that are strong in nature and should be consumed in small amounts, example p-slin, yohimbine or dhea to mention a few

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
most powders can be mixed with a protein shake (bcaa and glut, milk thistle, other aminos) and others can be mixed in with pre/post fruit workout shake (citruline, beta al, bcaa, glut, cee, arginine). this is from my exp.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Bmac63095 Training Forum 24
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 1
StayinHeavy Anabolics 10
brundel Anabolics 33