Vitakic: MuscleTech's Latest...

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of us on here like to bash MuscleTech. But what are thoughts on their new multivitamin? Whatever you do, don't kill me for starting this.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Vitakic: The World's Most Expensive Multi Vitamin!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
proprietary blend of a combined 2g of creatine, beta alanine, and glutamine?

does sub 1g of any of those do anything?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Lol nah, 1g of Creatine,glutamine, or BA would do nothing. Ill guess the price is upward of 30$

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
proprietary blend of a combined 2g of creatine, beta alanine, and glutamine?

does sub 1g of any of those do anything?
Shoot man... it has Pepsin in there... and Pepsin breaks down to L-Tyrosine at anything above 2-6C... so goes to show what type of research they did into it... or wait... is that marketing at its finest?

Adams

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I see the pre-sale for $40. Who knows what the reg. price will be....

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Yup knew it would be the worlds most expensive.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Oh they do in training videos but otherwise I doubt it, but i dont see why not its free my as well just use it.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Honestly...if you eat a good solid diet there is no need to take a multi-vitamin. Now as for the formula...um...its muscletech...hyped up and flashy marketing at its finest...nuff said there.

As far as decent multi's go...I personally only use Orange Triad and I use to stick with the Animal Pak. However, I eat a pretty solid diet so the only reason I would need orange triad is for the extra joint support...lol. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Honestly...if you eat a good solid diet there is no need to take a multi-vitamin. Now as for the formula...um...its muscletech...hyped up and flashy marketing at its finest...nuff said there.

As far as decent multi's go...I personally only use Orange Triad and I use to stick with the Animal Pak. However, I eat a pretty solid diet so the only reason I would need orange triad is for the extra joint support...lol. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

LOL, yup. I use the Pak, and don't plan on switching to anything else anytime soon. This thread was more to just get a good laugh and see what you guys thought than me asking if I should use it.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
muscle tech + geico commercials = marketing hype...IMO

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
i bet jay cutler uses it....
Well if that's true then get me some!

Anytime a new product is crapped out of the ass of muscletech my hate for the company only grows deeper.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
It amazes me some people are actually stupid enough to fall for this. Another typical muscletech product with over a hundred ingredients, all heavily underdosed. This is totally worthless.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
The daily value percentages are so bullshit on there.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
5 Multi-Action Rapid-Release Tablets. haha,I love it

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
It also has Iron in it.. I thought that was a no-no for mens multi's ??

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont forget their new test booster coming out Cryotest. Just wait for the ingredients on this one and the price :rofl:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

Regular Price: $69.99
Gold Card Price: $55.99

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established

Regular Price: $69.99
Gold Card Price: $55.99
GABA and Melatonin?! With Yohmibe! How can you take this during the day and not expect your sleep pattern to be F'ed up? Probably the worst product Ive seen them put out yet.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of us on here like to bash MuscleTech. But what are thoughts on their new multivitamin? Whatever you do, don't kill me for starting this.

From a MFR. standpoint- that product would be THE biggest pain in the ass to make, ever......It would literally take their contract MFR. 12 hours just to pull, dispense, and weigh each one of those ingredients- their batch sizes must be in the 10's of 1000's to even make that feasible

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

the proprietary blend for all the **** at the bottom is like 2600mg, and theres like 200 ingredients, its like 10mg per thing lol

everything in the kitchen sink supplement.

Essentials by AI, definetly a better choise. even the multi vitamin ALIVE, is better. and bother are cheaper

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was just about to post a thread about this myself

Muscletech scientists are such comedians
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
you know why cyrotest is formulated badly, because they dont want to actually boost test, then they have problems, because 14-16 yearolds are the one who buy muscletech.

Muscletech has hit a new low.:nutkick:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
news flash.... Muscletech Vitakic HARDCORE is already in development! wait to get the real stuff!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

you know why cyrotest is formulated badly, because they dont want to actually boost test, then they have problems, because 14-16 yearolds are the one who buy muscletech.

in this case they need to come up with a new line of products and a new brand for all of those 14-16 year olds... they can call it Juniortech or Babytech ;)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'll stick to my costco vitamins, this way i don't feel bad about taking 2 per day
I used to stick to those types of vitamins and switched to animal pak and will never go back. Give 1 can a try and you do the same ...its only 25$.... I used to use the "wal-mart" mens multi.......youlll agree if you swtich.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established

Are you kidding me? I've seen the picture with Jay Cutler and some scientist in the lab. They obviously know what their doing. :rofl:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Are you kidding me? I've seen the picture with Jay Cutler and some scientist in the lab. They obviously know what their doing. :rofl:
You sure it wasn't just Jay Cutler in the lab coat ? :lol:

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
MuscleTech® Anabolic VitaKic™
150 Capsules

Regular Price: $49.99
Gold Card Price: $39.99
Buy One, Get One 50% off! **

:rofl:

And 1 serving is 5??? 50 bucks for a one month supply :jaw:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys, really, you should cut some slack on muscltech. they really bring some innovative supplements to the industry, like The straap.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
you guys, really, you should cut some slack on muscltech. they really bring some innovative supplements to the industry, like The straap.
Don't forget about Anator P70 and Cryotech.

:blink:

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
in this case they need to come up with a new line of products and a new brand for all of those 14-16 year olds... they can call it Juniortech or Babytech ;)
they should package all of their products together and label it "A pack of lies"

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

it is really true. i think i was actually 16 the last time i even looked at a muscletech supplement lol. anyways, as for cryotest, my buddy goes to Uconn where it was researched and formulated and all that ****, and he's going to go hunt down the chemistry department, see who worked on it or whatever, and interview them and make a video to find out really just how crappy they are.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
the strap was by fizogen i thought?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it is really true. i think i was actually 16 the last time i even looked at a muscletech supplement lol. anyways, as for cryotest, my buddy goes to Uconn where it was researched and formulated and all that ****, and he's going to go hunt down the chemistry department, see who worked on it or whatever, and interview them and make a video to find out really just how crappy they are.
thats amazing. give me up to date info on that. Really cool. I live far away so i couldnt plan an attack on their bases either.