Fat burner stack I could try out?-N00b?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.

Fat burner stack I could try out?-N00b?

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to the board and I've got a few questions to ask!
    I just started a cutting cycle 3 weeks ago, doing okay, but nothing too great. I'm 18 years old, and I've been lifting for about a year and a half now. I'm about 6' tall, and weight 178lbs. I'm not sure if my scale is correct, but my body fat on it is usually around 11.5%(it's one of those electronic, unreliable ones, but I ordered a fat caliper the other day so I'll update later). Oh and just in case so no one stops right here to flame me for cutting at a low bodyweight, I'm trying to get around 7%bf for tricking, which is a hobby of mine, sort of like gymnastics, just flipping and stuff, mostly to impress people. Plus this is my first year of college so being lean for the ladies before trying to gain again is my major concern .

My schedule usually works out something like this:

8:30- Wake up, drink a cup of black coffee, stretch and go for a jog around campus, maybe with some HIIT thrown in.
    9:15- Make breakfast: Varies, but usually 500 calories, something like 1 cup oatmeal w/ cinnamon, 1/2 cup natural yogurt with strawberries, 3-4 eggwhites, and a few nuts or pb on a piece of whole wheat toast.
    Also taken w/ a multivitamin, 1.5g fish oil, and 1g arginine.

12-12:30- Varies, usually 300-350 calories, w/ 30 grams from a lean protein source. Sometimes half of a turkey sandwhich on whole wheat.

3-3:30- Varies(everything varies since I'm in college it's hard to make a set amount of food everyday) usually 300-350 calories, sometimes 1/2 cup of brown rice, chicken, or tofu, or turkey, and a salad. Take another gram of arginine.

4:45-5:15- Workout-
    Monday-Shoulders,
    Tuesday-bis and tris, and forearms
    Wensday-Legs
    Thursday-Back
    Friday-Chest

Each workout is high weight usually with a 12-10-8 or 15-12-10-8 sets for each workout, each with 4 second negatives, resting between 30-1:30 between sets. I also stretch down after each session, with static stretches.

6:15-6:30-Post workout shake: Usually a scoop of On Whey Extreme Milk Chocolate with a cup of milk, and 5g of glutamine, followed by 3 cups of water. Sometimes have a yogurt or a half a banana as well.

7:30-8:00- I try to get around 300-350 calories here too, with a lean protein source, lots of mixed vegetables, and sometimes starchy
    carbs.

11:00- another 200-300 Calories, sometimes just protein in milk, or tuna, I just try to get a lot of protein in. I usually limit slow burning carbs to post workout out or after about 5 if not.

Pre bed- Another 200-300 calories, either canned tuna with low fat mayo, and a bit of natty pb, or maybe cottage cheese(usually not, I only use it because its good before bed, I get sick of the taste) and pb.
    I take another gram of arginine and a lot of water.

I drink around 2-3 gallons of water a day to stay hydrated. My calories intake may give or take about 200 calories every day.

I don't do cardio on weekends, but I have a pretty active lifestyle regardless of training. I also cycle creatine, but I'm currently off.

Basically over the past 3 weeks I'm down to 178lbs from about 180lbs or 180.5lbs. I was wondering if a stack like Leviathan Reloaded and DCP would be beneficial for me while I cut, since I'm 18 I wanted to know if it was safe to take, etc. I really would like to keep the muscle I have and get as lean as possible before I try to gain again. My main goal here is strength, agility, and flexibility, not so much size, although I do want to be just a tad bigger. Training for me is really all about discipline, and it helps to keep me focused in all aspects of my life.

Any comments, suggestions, etc, would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks all!

Oh and I forgot to add I do a refeed usually once a week, on fridays when I work my chest.

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Sounds like you've thought about this alot. My best suggestion would be exactly what you were thinking, DCP/Leviathan Reloaded Stack By: Palo Alto Labs . Also I recommend stuff like Green Tea, CLA and Sesamin as support/extras.

Also check out the nutrition forum for Cottage Cheese ideas to improve the taste. You can sprinkle some spices (Cinnamon, Nutmeg), add Natty PB or ground flaxseeds, or even some protein powder in to give it flavour. Also fruits/berries are great additions.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

yea get DCP before it runs out again. also anabolic pump might be something you wanna look into
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sounds like you've thought about this alot. My best suggestion would be exactly what you were thinking, DCP/Leviathan Reloaded Stack By: Palo Alto Labs . Also I recommend stuff like Green Tea, CLA, and Sesamin as support/extras.

Also check out the nutrition forum for Cottage Cheese ideas to improve the taste. You can sprinkle some spices (Cinnamon, Nutmeg), add Natty PB or ground flaxseeds, or even some protein powder in to give it flavour. Also fruits/berries are great additions.

Haha, yeah I tried to. And I tried the cottage cheese, with cinnamon and splenda one night, it wasnt too bad but after a few spoonfuls it wasn't all that great again. Last night i threw in chocolate whey, pb and cinnamon, but same thing happened after a few spoonfuls.

I haven't tried CLA or Sesamin though so I'll look into those also.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    yea get DCP before it runs out again. also anabolic pump might be something you wanna look into
    Alright thanks I will, Oh and I forgot to ask one more question about Leviathan..
    I guess I haven't read enough reviews, but so far as my understanding goes gaining weight while cutting is near impossible, although I've read so many mixed reviews.. With Leviathan does this really show results with gaining lean muscle while losing fat?
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Theipodpeople View Post
    Alright thanks I will, Oh and I forgot to ask one more question about Leviathan..
    I guess I haven't read enough reviews, but so far as my understanding goes gaining weight while cutting is near impossible, although I've read so many mixed reviews.. With Leviathan does this really show results with gaining lean muscle while losing fat?
    the DCP/Leviathan combo is famous for being able to put on muscle, while leaning out.

It is pretty much unique, in this resepect.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    the DCP/Leviathan combo is famous for being able to put on muscle, while leaning out.

It is pretty much unique, in this resepect.
    ur diet is going to have to be perfect though i would think. it is possible to do without supplementation but it's very difficult.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.

Alright well for an update, I ordered the LR/DCP stack, but was wondering if Anabolic Pump would be worth getting as well? I mean, would I just be putting too much unneeded stuff into my body or would it really be worth looking into?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat burner to stack with ECA
    By carl666 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 05:26 AM
  2. Constructive criticism on my n00b stack wanted!
    By willwes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 10:52 AM
  3. Constructive critisim on my n00b stack
    By willwes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 02:48 AM
  4. Any Fat Burner better then ECA stack?
    By mdgrwl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 09:57 AM
  5. My stack plus a burner?
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 01:31 PM