I'm convinced Drive is only good for focus, prove me wrong!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.82%

I'm convinced Drive is only good for focus, prove me wrong!

This isn't to start a war, only to see if Drive does anything other then help with mental focus. I took a bottle and couln't say I saw anything but a bit better focus in the gym.

Anyone, thoughts?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

no increased endurance from cordyceps?
    no strength increases (test boost) from cordyceps/icariin/forskohlii?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This won't start a war- it is good feedback....

Drive gives me really great pumps and vascularity- plus it is a wonderful recomping agent- but I am kind of biased

Couple questions, and maybe I can steer you in the right direction in getting better results.....

1. What type of dosage are you taking? I have found that I get my best results from varying the dose on Drive- I will use it at 4 capsules per day for a month, and then double the dose for three weeks, and then go back to 4 capsules a day...some other guys have had some pretty good success with this as well- check some of our logs

2. When are you taking Drive? I split my doses- one when I wake up (my pre-wo dose), and one later in the day- we recommend taking it w/o food, but from my experience- it does not really make much of a difference...

3. What are you taking Drive with? Some things work better than others stacked with Drive. RPM= no brainer. There are some other things that go well with it too- Backdraft, a product that we sell exclusively in Europe, stacks extremely well with Drive. I have found that any component that boosts cAMP or nitric oxide also stacks extremely well with Drive- some of these compounds are (but are not limited to):
    theobromine
    chocamine
    caffeine
    any type of beta agonist
    L-norvalline
    GAKIC (don't laugh at me- great compound at CORRECT dosages)
    vinpocetine
    cnidium monnieri
    agmatine
    any PDE-5 inhibitor...

Hope this helps you get better results- lmk if you have any other concerns- maybe I can help you out...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.82%

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    This won't start a war- it is good feedback....

Drive gives me really great pumps and vascularity- plus it is a wonderful recomping agent- but I am kind of biased

Couple questions, and maybe I can steer you in the right direction in getting better results.....

1. What type of dosage are you taking? I have found that I get my best results from varying the dose on Drive- I will use it at 4 capsules per day for a month, and then double the dose for three weeks, and then go back to 4 capsules a day...some other guys have had some pretty good success with this as well- check some of our logs

2. When are you taking Drive? I split my doses- one when I wake up (my pre-wo dose), and one later in the day- we recommend taking it w/o food, but from my experience- it does not really make much of a difference...

3. What are you taking Drive with? Some things work better than others stacked with Drive. RPM= no brainer. There are some other things that go well with it too- Backdraft, a product that we sell exclusively in Europe, stacks extremely well with Drive. I have found that any component that boosts cAMP or nitric oxide also stacks extremely well with Drive- some of these compounds are (but are not limited to):
    theobromine
    chocamine
    caffeine
    any type of beta agonist
    L-norvalline
    GAKIC (don't laugh at me- great compound at CORRECT dosages)
    vinpocetine
    cnidium monnieri
    agmatine
    any PDE-5 inhibitor...

Hope this helps you get better results- lmk if you have any other concerns- maybe I can help you out...
    I went 5 caps a day (I weight 200lbs) 3 pre workout and 2 later in day or earlier in day, depending on when I worked out...
    I felt like a god the first day I took it, then even that died out to where I could hardly feel it pre-workout. Felt like I got used to it quick fast.
    I was stacking it with White Flood I believe, or No-Shotgun... one of them, it was a while back.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mdgrwl View Post
    I went 5 caps a day (I weight 200lbs) 3 pre workout and 2 later in day or earlier in day, depending on when I worked out...
    I felt like a god the first day I took it, then even that died out to where I could hardly feel it pre-workout. Felt like I got used to it quick fast.
    I was stacking it with White Flood I believe, or No-Shotgun... one of them, it was a while back.
    I would increase the dose to 6-8 per day, and I think the White Flood would probably work better with it than NO-Shotgun along with it- try this for a few days- should do the trick
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 09:21 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 05:14 PM
  3. OK I'm convinced the stuff works
    By bigmark1972 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 03:48 AM
  4. Not good but not that bad... Or maybe I'm wrong...
    By 01yz426 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 02:09 AM
  5. prove them wrong!
    By WiNgS in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 06:17 PM