Australian Quarantine Problem

Mickey666

Awards
Got a call from fedex yesterday saying my package has been cleared but they want $120 Quarantine fee to release it? Has anyone else had this, I've ordered tons of time and never had this problem before! $120 is more than the actual order cost....rediculous!

countryboy

what was the product?

and what is the $120 fee actually for?

Mickey666

Awards
product was r-ala , zma nothing i havent ordered plenty of times before with no troubles at all.

the fee is apparently a quarantine processing fee??? WTF is that...never heard of such a thing and like many here had many things go through quarantine.

robot80

Awards
more then likely mate , they have picked up that your ordering frequently under the same address and might be including a tax for a commercial quantity !! i'd ask them to email you the invoice first and go from there !!! good luck

Mickey666

Awards
ah **** thought it might have been that, I do order for my mates too on occasion but not that much really??? time for a new address...lol

countryboy

i would still ask for a definate answer for what the fee is actually for

MuscledInk

Awards
Hey can you buy 1-Test here on Gold Coast?? Cheers

CobbledPath

Awards
ask them for a receipt for the inspection fees.. if they can't produce it then they can't charge!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Yep, i had that a while back but the fee was less. It's obviously gone up since then.

Dealing with these people brought out a side of me that i didn't know existed. Kind of frightening really. Lucky it was all done on the phone, not sure what would have happened if they were standing in front of me!!

Seriuosly, they didn't know what Creatine was was. They kept on asking me for ingredients......i kept on saying "creatine" and they kept on saying "Yes, we can read that but what are the ingredients, we need to know what the ingredients are" :wtf:

Blood pressure has just shot up thinking about it!!!!