results of max out

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
hey guys ive been doin some research about AA and have been wonderin in Max Out would be the best option of the ones out there, and if it would be beneficial for me at 17. sorry if i sound like an idiot lol

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is probally the wrong area to post a question, but yeah itd be very beneficial, watch out for the soreness though broski.

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
hey guys ive been doin some research about AA and have been wonderin in Max Out would be the best option of the ones out there, and if it would be beneficial for me at 17. sorry if i sound like an idiot lol

damn son, 17? youre a beast. What supps have u been taking??

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
damn son, 17? youre a beast. What supps have u been taking??
Don't just expect supps . . . what about intense training and a solid diet. He is in his prime time for muscle building and will be for another 3-4 years! Your natural test is so high you dont need much else:woohoo:

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to put any one down here, but one of the most hated questions I here is, as soon as you see a picture of a guy or girl with a great physique, some people will ask "Whoa, man what supps have you been taking?". Come on people, supplements have that name for a reason they are made to SUPPLEMENT your !DIET!.
40%Diet
40%Training
20%Supplement

And thats pushing it, I would move to say 45,45,10

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i agree totally, my recent supplementation tho has been green mag, nos ether, and anabolic pump. currently following d.c. training program and really liking it. ive just been looking at max out and thought it would be beneficial so thought id ask

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not trying to put any one down here, but one of the most hated questions I here is, as soon as you see a picture of a guy or girl with a great physique, some people will ask "Whoa, man what supps have you been taking?". Come on people, supplements have that name for a reason they are made to SUPPLEMENT your !DIET!.
40%Diet
40%Training
20%Supplement

Uh, what?

39% diet
39% sleep
19% workout
3% supplements ;););)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
dude max out anit really going to help u unless u run a test booster or somthing that supplys exogenus test
re read the wright up, it amplifys the the way test gets used, and makes u more suceptable to growth

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
dude max out anit really going to help u unless u run a test booster or somthing that supplys exogenus test
re read the wright up, it amplifys the the way test gets used, and makes u more suceptable to growth
the arachidonic acids effectiveness shouldnt have anything to do that i dont believe... and id think my natural levels at 17 would be sufficient. would it even be beneficial at my age to use a test booster?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I don't see a test booster doing any good for someone our age, since our test is through the roof at this age.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the arachidonic acids effectiveness shouldnt have anything to do that i dont believe... and id think my natural levels at 17 would be sufficient. would it even be beneficial at my age to use a test booster?
your right bro, what alwaysgaining said doesnt make sense, arichindonic acid works great by itself, plus, anyways max out indeed has icarrin and 25-r-diol which affect hormone levels. Dont wory icarin id say is pretty safe, i dont know too much about 25-r-diol but it should be fairly safe as well. If you dont want the test boosting properties at all,then just take plain arichindonic acid aka x-factor

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya id given that some thought but theyre about the same price and id been hearin that the addition of the icarrin and 25-r-diol was a good one... i still got some time to decide tho cuz im gonna wait till after football due to soreness from the AA

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I don't see a test booster doing any good for someone our age, since our test is through the roof at this age.
yeah leave the boosters, AI's and borderline hormonals alone.

You dont need it OP.

FOOD
TRAINING
SLEEP

Additional supps. IMO, In this order
Protein
EFA's
Multivitamin

I must say you pick good supps.

Ether is good
AP is good
Green Mag is good

No booze or smoke...........

solid foundation, keep up the good work.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
If someone were to run the Max-Out what would be the best protocol for doing so? Would it be best to run with a test booster? something like MassFX or the like?

I got a blood test done and I was actually out of the limits, something like 830-840 ng/dl. Would I still benefit from Max-out + Test booster, or just Max-out?

Just curious as I won the iForce Max-out lottery and have some max-out and reversitol on the way, just want to make sure I do the run right since I haven't seen much info on Max-out yet.

Sorry for the hijack

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If someone were to run the Max-Out what would be the best protocol for doing so? Would it be best to run with a test booster? something like MassFX or the like?

I got a blood test done and I was actually out of the limits, something like 830-840 ng/dl. Would I still benefit from Max-out + Test booster, or just Max-out?

Sorry for the hijack

max out can use your own test levels more effectivly by increasing IGF1 and Androgen receptors, along with androgen receptor sensitivity. so it can work with you and your natural test levels.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
yeah leave the boosters, AI's and borderline hormonals alone.

You dont need it OP.

FOOD
TRAINING
SLEEP

Additional supps. IMO, In this order
Protein
EFA's
Multivitamin

I must say you pick good supps.

Ether is good
AP is good
Green Mag is good

No booze or smoke...........

solid foundation, keep up the good work.
thanks a lot bro, im pretty ready to try this. Im just curious as to how effective it will be. thats usually the case though because there arent a lot of logs by people my age, guess ill hope for the best and maybe log it. who knows tho

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot bro, im pretty ready to try this. Im just curious as to how effective it will be. thats usually the case though because there arent a lot of logs by people my age, guess ill hope for the best and maybe log it. who knows tho
im currently doing a log of bulk x-factor but no one was listening to it, so i end it. Ive tried icarrin as well, it helps with pumps.
Youll like it, trust me, be prepared for soreness.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
40%Diet
40%Training
20%Supplement

35% Diet
25% Stress Management & Sleep
15% Activity
15% Training
5% Supplements
5% Self-Actualizing

This is what I tell my clients. So, you heard it first. Right here.

-FoG

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
im currently doing a log of bulk x-factor but no one was listening to it, so i end it. Ive tried icarrin as well, it helps with pumps.
Youll like it, trust me, be prepared for soreness.
where's the log? u didn't tell me.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
where's the log? u didn't tell me.
it dissappeared bc i no one was interested
it called bulk x-factor log and review in process

I tried several ways of dosing it and such, but i think the interesting part of it starts soon, the latter 25 days.

Im also taking DCP with it right now which is pretty dam good.

then im gonna be adding Diesel test hardcore and nose ether on the latter 25 days, u think i should start a new log?

also takin bulk supercissis, but i think im gonna switch to primaforcem and then i might do sesamin after DCP

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
it dissappeared bc i no one was interested
it called bulk x-factor log and review in process

I tried several ways of dosing it and such, but i think the interesting part of it starts soon, the latter 25 days.

Im also taking DCP with it right now which is pretty dam good.

then im gonna be adding Diesel test hardcore and nose ether on the latter 25 days, u think i should start a new log?

also takin bulk supercissis, but i think im gonna switch to primaforcem and then i might do sesamin after DCP
Fire up a log, I'll sub.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya id def be down for subbin that log bro, go for it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
watch out from the 25-r-diol. apparently im prolactin gyno because this made it occur. of course a bit of p-5-p and zinc and it disappeared though, but it has never completely gone away since

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
watch out from the 25-r-diol. apparently im prolactin gyno because this made it occur. of course a bit of p-5-p and zinc and it disappeared though, but it has never completely gone away since
its not from the 25 R its from the AA, P5P ldopa and chaste berry will help

good luck.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
its not from the 25 R its from the AA, P5P ldopa and chaste berry will help

good luck.
well i recieved mine from massfx and that doenst contain AA. so thats why i assumed it being 25R

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i recieved mine from massfx and that doenst contain AA. so thats why i assumed it being 25R
hmm interesting, the compound in mass FX doesnt aromatize either... so what else were u taking while it happened.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmm interesting, the compound in mass FX doesnt aromatize either... so what else were u taking while it happened.
nothing, just mass fx. i have heard the occurance of this from other users of mass fx as well who are prolactin sensitive

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nothing, just mass fx. i have heard the occurance of this from other users of mass fx as well who are prolactin sensitive

i would probably say that because of the test increase from the Divanil you can get sensitive nipples, and prolactin gyno cannot be apparent without high estrogen, so maybe thats what happened.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah hmm. i noticed no effects from the mass fx either so you think with elevated test i would have noticed an increased result. oh well. but yeah makes sense.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah hmm. i noticed no effects from the mass fx either so you think with elevated test i would have noticed an increased result. oh well. but yeah makes sense.

maybe it didnt increase your test enough to build muscle. or you didnt have much to free up from your SHBG.

its also ran best for 6-8 weeks with hyperdrol X2 so that coulda been another reason for the gyno. and the lack of gains, but i bet you got stronger.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
chaste berry helps

i had the same problem with activate extreme

i think its the divinyl

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
what would you guys recommend to reduce chances of this happenin with Max Out

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

use it with hyperdrol X2 or if you wanna go more natural route with out a Steroidal AI, u can use Chrysin and I3C

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think you have a problem with estrogen on max out. i think its the divanyl that causes this, and this is not in max out. if you want an anti-estrogen,get DIM, will be good to add to max out, even if doesnt contribute to estrogen. Dont buy an atd or bromo product, i think you couldnt handle to joint dryness, and the other side effects those products bring.goodluck

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
would the hyperdrol x2 have any benefits as far as gains for someone my age

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it will get u ripped and make u strong, but i might look into other products. How much exercise experience u have?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would the hyperdrol x2 have any benefits as far as gains for someone my age

it definetly can,

it can keep your growth plates open, and with your high levels of test in your body already it will prevent it from aromatizing.

but most people wouldnt reccommens it.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
OP I'd stay away at 17 although there isn't a certain age. I'd stick to basics protein/creatine/fish oil/ and a pre work out supplement for a while and if you hit a wall then look into some test boosting supps. I don't see any negative side effects I just feel you can gain a lot without MAX OUT. Best of luck :)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
byah, make shure u have all the scientificall proven compounds in your arsenal, bccas, citriline malate, beta alanine, and the list of safe effective compounds goes on.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
it will get u ripped and make u strong, but i might look into other products. How much exercise experience u have?
been liftin for about bout 6 years and bout 2 serious

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what? this is just flat out WRONG.

you need to re-read that write up...

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
lol well i hope so, really looks like an exciting supp imo

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
would there be any benefits for using max out while cutting or would it be better for bulk or recomp?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any way, id go with recomp or bulk, calorie deficit on this, will get u crazy,need nutrients to recover from extra soreness.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
what? this is just flat out WRONG.

you need to re-read that write up...

do u evan know how your product works?

it amplifys the the way test gets used, and makes u more suceptable to growth(AA)(25rdiol) and thers nothing in that boosts test
only mimics it

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion man, you can do what you want if you wanna buy max-out for $50 bucks go for it yes you will get stronger, yes you will gain some size, if everything is in place, diet, training, recovery, getting the right amount of cals and lots of protein all that comes before and supps man. Also at 17 you can take a ph not telling you to but yes itll get you ripped, lot stronger and yes lean mass gains not sure how good hyperdrol x2 is so if you decide to take one make sure you look into your options and read the logs on the forum first man. To me i would take a break from supps for a month or two just load up with some protein some whey its cheap or whateva you like and cheap creatine like some mono, or ethyl ester and hit the weights hard, then rest eat like a horse if your trying to bulk up than try something else like max-out or some test boosters, at your age man your test levels are higher than cheech and chong are daily man lol you know. but good luck hope it all works out for just remember to do your research like you are now man