is this over kill

lou38

Awards
im thinking of stacking the two but i need to know if it would be over kill and if it is which one would you go with

Na-RALA stacked with P-slin

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
NA-RALA is something I have been taking religiously for 3 years. I think it may be the single most effective supplement in my arsenal. Take a little with all meals, shakes, and creatine to be most effective. I also take the cheap ALA caps from walmart cause the're like 4 bucks a bottle.

Don't stack the two...you don't want to be in a diabetic coma bro. Go with NA-RALA.

lou38

Awards
NA-RALA is something I have been taking religiously for 3 years. I think it may be the single most effective supplement in my arsenal. Take a little with all meals, shakes, and creatine to be most effective. I also take the cheap ALA caps from walmart cause the're like 4 bucks a bottle.

Don't stack the two...you don't want to be in a diabetic coma bro. Go with NA-RALA.
thanks bro its good to hear from people who have actually used a product for a length of time. but it is to late i orderd p-slin but i will use that and when im done i will switch to na r ala :dance: