Simple Question...Why do Testosterone boosters cause lethargy

teribleturtle

Awards
Hello all, so far I have experimented with two test boosters, Jungle warfare back in April and now Diesel Test 2010. From both of these test boosters I have experience lethargy, however it is much more mild on DT2010. Also I supplement ZMA nightly and that usually puts me out quick! So I would basically like to know why testosterone boosters cause lethargy or sleepiness?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Simple answer: because a balance/homeostasis of hormones is healthy. Although I personally dont experience lethargy from test boosters.

RR

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
because you touch yourself at night..
seriously though, what RR said

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it really lethargy or a relaxed feeling good sensation? you shouldnt really feel lethargy from herbal test boosters

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i'm on reversitol/dhea/tribulus/ejaculoid

I dont have lethargy, I have more energy.

However, my dreams are INSANE

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find I get more aggressive/worked up on T-Boosters, especially DTH which I've run many times. Then again my age can do that too, 20 in a week (I know, I'm entering old age :O )

I hear Sunami is a hormone optimizer, and it also puts you in a "feel good mood", and it is waiting for me to pick it up in Buffalo and log it for you guys.

To monsterbox: I wish I could remember my dreams :hammer:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I don't get lethargy from test boosters, I get it from Superdrol. Test boosters make me feel more energized.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe should try a fadogia based product and see if that has different effect. T-force or Primal Male

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
For Diesel Test, chuck said the zinc might cause some lethargy, maybe lower your dose of ZMA?

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
DHEA will fix any lethargy you have. ………oh wow look at that Dermacrine has a lot of DHEA :thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the Dermacrine will restore adrenal function as well. Great product.

T911 by LG Sciences is an impressive test booster product and is oral/sublingual as opposed to transdermal. Whatever floats your boat. You can always stack em.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the Dermacrine will restore adrenal function as well. Great product.

T911 by LG Sciences is an impressive test booster product and is oral/sublingual as opposed to transdermal. Whatever floats your boat. You can always stack em.

Nice

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
ZMA -- The zinc and the magnesium knocks you out, so you sleep soundly. They are just minerals that gives your raw materials to make testosterone. They are not really test boosters.

'Herbal test boosters' - they give me energy! (Activate, Tribulus, Prime, Horny Goat Weed, Maca, etc etc)

:)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
ZMA -- The zinc and the magnesium knocks you out, so you sleep soundly. They are just minerals that gives your raw materials to make testosterone. They are not really test boosters.

'Herbal test boosters' - they give me energy! (Activate, Tribulus, Prime, Horny Goat Weed, Maca, etc etc)

:)
All very good male tonics.