Prime Stack???

1. Prime Stack???

Hey does anyone have any suggestions on supplements to stack with prime? Also any thoughts on prime in general?

2. Prime is in my opinion the best natty anoblic out right now. I have used many supps prime does what they say it will do. I would like to stack prime with massfx and max out I think that would be and awesome stack.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    Prime is in my opinion the best natty anoblic out right now. I have used many supps prime does what they say it will do. I would like to stack prime with massfx and max out I think that would be and awesome stack.
    Cool thanks for the advice. have you used massfx? if so, how is it?
    •   

4. Yes I have used mass fx, I enjoy it a lot it gives me some strength and a lot of aggression. If you can afford it get some hyperdrol to go along with it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by laxmachine View Post
    Hey does anyone have any suggestions on supplements to stack with prime? Also any thoughts on prime in general?
    You could look into our ASteroid stack...

Anabolic Pump
    PowerFULL
    and PRIME.

www.usplabsdirect.com/asteroidstack
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

6. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    You could look into our ASteroid stack...

Anabolic Pump
    PowerFULL
    and PRIME.

www.usplabsdirect.com/asteroidstack
    Yeah I was actually looking into that earlier today, but i'm always a little reluctant to buy everything from one company, because they always make it sound so good. Have you tried that particular stack?

7. Quote Originally Posted by laxmachine View Post
    Yeah I was actually looking into that earlier today, but i'm always a little reluctant to buy everything from one company, because they always make it sound so good. Have you tried that particular stack?
    I have been using AP and PowerFULL for about 6 months. PRIME for about 5 weeks. I love it.

If you have any questions you can PM me bud...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

8. I think you should go with Anabolic Pump + Prime + Mass FX; this would be, in my opinion, one of the best non-hormonal stacks out there. If you want even more strength look into adding MAN Clout.

9. i was thinking of stacking prime with green mag and blue up....would that be ok

10. all those stacks are awesome, but HGHup + Prime + sustain alpha is pretty legit also
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

11. prime+eca+creatine+protein stack for the win.3 out of 4 is for sure gonna work.

12. I love the asteroid, very good stack but I have always been interested in how Prime and Testopro would stack.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

13. Running Prime/T-force right now and the signs are pointing to some nice results...7 more weeks to go!! I have also run Prime/ActX and loved that as well.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. Prime, 6 Bromo, and HGHup is a killer stack.

15. I just finished 5 weeks of Prime, HGHUp and Activate Xtreme and loved it. Strength and energy was up, and I had a more positive attitude. I gained approx 4-6 lbs during this time period and increased all my workout weights. I will be doing this again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prime and AP stack success
    By firemedic840 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 10:17 PM