Anyone feeling shut down from Prime?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

Anyone feeling shut down from Prime?

Into my third bottle, maybe it's just in my mind, great stuff but feel a little down, could be working out to hard, any ideas? thanks

2. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

How often are you working out??
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

ur probably just tired. prime is not a hormonel product. get 8 hours of rest (go to bed early, not late) and give yourself a few days off from the gym if you feel like u need it.

Thanks
    GJJ
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Essay226 View Post
    Into my third bottle, maybe it's just in my mind, great stuff but feel a little down, could be working out to hard, any ideas? thanks
    Shut down (as in your thread title)?! Over-training, probably, but definitely no shut down, in the classical sense, from PRIME!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Registered User

I dont feel shutdown but im feeling like im ALWAY tired
  6. Registered User

Yea thanks , maybe I'm not shut down just training too much, but it feels the same. Right now I'm training 5 times a week, 1 muscle group per day. The workouts and pumps are great, each workout is about 90min. Thinking about Deisel Test or something.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

nope i have never felt shut down from prime but then again i dont feel anything on prime and i got 4 more bottles of the stuff.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.

I believe I overtrained while on Prime. I was on an HST cycle while on Prime and on my last week of Prime and 5th week of HST, I felt tired and unmotivated when I'd be in the gym. My strength was way up though. I think it was my fault though cuz on my second week, I started to throw in more exercises cuz I felt like it just wasn't enough. When I finished the bottle, I took a week off and went back to a 4 day split and now I'm good.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Sounds like you exhausted yourself from your workouts...

what's your lifting scheme? How much rest are you getting per night/day? And, what are your nutrient intakes? water/juices?

Are you taking in alcohol while during weekends, nights, days?
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  10. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    My strength was way up though. I think it was my fault though cuz on my second week, I started to throw in more exercises cuz I felt like it just wasn't enough. od.
    PRIME keeps you in the gym so you have to be aware and almost force yourself to go home. The CNS cannot keep up with the muscular endurance.

I should develope a CNS cocktail specific for PRIME.
  11. Registered User

If anything I feel more libido than normal.

I'm keeping my workouts to the same length as normal although I usually feel I could go 2x as long.
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    I'm keeping my workouts to the same length as normal although I usually feel I could go 2x as long.
    Apparently, the challenge is to avoid over-training! And you seem to be doing a good job!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Never got shut down at all. actually the opposite occured. For me I did the 5 days a week routine and always hit it hard. I didn't over train it's just the way it makes you feel. Dense, thick, just got through workin out feelin most of the day. Which makes you think your tired. Hell, blow some stims up later in the day
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    PRIME keeps you in the gym so you have to be aware and almost force yourself to go home. The CNS cannot keep up with the muscular endurance.

Yea I am for sure a responder, very happy with supp, maybe a little to happy this stuff is messing with my mind. The feeling I get is I should train, leave the gym, get steak,stretch, and go back it's wierd.
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

If PRIME was shutting down your natural Testosterone production (by whatever mechanism) there would be a few 'tell-tale' symptoms; most notably, a change in Testicular size and Consistency.

Feeling worn out may be a consequence of increased volume (total repetitions) or total weight. Have you increased either, while not concomitantly increasing your Total kCal intake? This would most definitely produce feelings of lethargy, fogginess, and lack of motivation.
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Apparently, the challenge is to avoid over-training! And you seem to be doing a good job!
    Yeah lol. I get home late enough at around 7:30 or 8:00 PM so I don't want to work out any longer even if I can.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.

True. I was aware of the possibility of overtraining, but I felt so damn good on Prime that I didn't think I would. Things I did notice while on Prime and loved where increase in appetite, increased strength, intense pumps, gained 5lbs and slight recomp with a not so good diet the last 2 weeks.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

damn I gotta jump on this stuff. Not to redirect this thread. But I really want to do a stack of AP, Powerfull and Prime. To much?
  19. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by footster View Post
    damn I gotta jump on this stuff. Not to redirect this thread. But I really want to do a stack of AP, Powerfull and Prime. To much?

No sir that is the Asteroid stack and hitting muscle growth from many different angles.
  20. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    True. I was aware of the possibility of overtraining, but I felt so damn good on Prime that I didn't think I would. Things I did notice while on Prime and loved where increase in appetite, increased strength, intense pumps, gained 5lbs and slight recomp with a not so good diet the last 2 weeks.
    Great results

Not bad for JUST a "tribulus" product....ahah, I love the dumb critics in this industry...Like the guys that state Tribulus is just Tribulus...makes me want tOOOOOOO
  21. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Recommend a combo of Focus Dirt, Rhodiola, Ashwagandha etc. to help recover the CNS.
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    If PRIME was shutting down your natural Testosterone production (by whatever mechanism) there would be a few 'tell-tale' symptoms; most notably, a change in Testicular size and Consistency.

Feeling worn out may be a consequence of increased volume (total repetitions) or total weight. Have you increased either, while not concomitantly increasing your Total kCal intake? This would most definitely produce feelings of lethargy, fogginess, and lack of motivation.

Yea I can honestly say I have been having these symptoms, I understand the shut down feeling.
  23. Registered User

Yea I can honestly say I have been having these symptoms, I understand the shut down feeling.
    Shrinking nads?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

sounds like overtraining
  25. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

You have been having what symptoms? A change in testicular size and texture?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    nope i have never felt shut down from prime but then again i dont feel anything on prime and i got 4 more bottles of the stuff.

Ill take a bottle if you no likey!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

is there anything you did get results from?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.

I dont know about 'shutdown' but i do feel tired and/or lethargic if i'm simply doing nothing. Once i have to do something that requires a little energy then its there and ready to go, but its like, if i sit down or relax for just a minute, my body and brain goes into 'standby' mode and all i want to do is have a snooze. However i am on 9 per day, which is more than the recommended dose.
  29. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Essay, just so we are on the same page, this is how the term shutdown is normally interpreted:

'The cessation of natural hormone production in lieu of the introduction of exogenous (from without the body) sources'.

I believe you simply mean worn-out, though.
  30. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    I dont know about 'shutdown' but i do feel tired and/or lethargic if i'm simply doing nothing. Once i have to do something that requires a little energy then its there and ready to go, but its like, if i sit down or relax for just a minute, my body and brain goes into 'standby' mode and all i want to do is have a snooze. However i am on 9 per day, which is more than the recommended dose.
    I experienced a slight bit of lethargy on my first week of 9/day; however, I countered that with an increase of ~500kCal and the feeling normalized. These feelings are your body's indication of the necessity for fuel!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

wow, more prohormone-like symptoms. the gains MUST coincide.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I experienced a slight bit of lethargy on my first week of 9/day; however, I countered that with an increase of ~500kCal and the feeling normalized. These feelings are your body's indication of the necessity for fuel!
    This, I had no idea what to attribute to. My appetite has grown considerably while on Prime. But so have the intensity of my workouts (my log shows a remarkable second-bottle endurance increases way beyond my usual capacity). I have felt worn out lately, but then again I've been working 12 hour hardcore coding days in front of a computer. That'll break anyone down...
  33. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post

No doubt!
  34. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Pro-Hormone like symptoms? Haha, I would assume the one necessary condition of 'Pro-Hormone-like symptoms' would be a cessation - or at the very least attenuation - of natural hormone production; obviously, our Tester data did not reflect this.

While some undetermined androgenic action may be at the heart of PRIME, one thing is for certain: It is not at the cost of normal hormone production. Definitively, PRIME is not a PH and/or steroid.
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

is there anything you did get results from?

im thinking your asking about other usplabs products if so then yes i love powerful,supercissus and pslin is pretty good too although i would have to say powerfull is by far my favorite.
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    No doubt!
    Originally Posted by Bravoboy

i would be glad to trade for somthing good.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

im thinking your asking about other usplabs products if so then yes i love powerful,supercissus and pslin is pretty good too although i would have to say powerfull is by far my favorite.
    i meant any supp whatsoever, not just usp

what kind of results did you get from powerfull?
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    Have your balls strunk, do they appear smaller?
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

powerfull is great where to start. well its awsome for a boost in the gym and by boost i mean increased energy,stamina,pump,strength. as for any other supplement well i respond to most supplements well. prime is one of the first sups i didnt respond to.
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

i wish they could find out what makes people respond to prime though. that would make me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHUT DOWN
    By DT5 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 09:00 PM
  2. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM