That's just PRIME... and I feel PRIMED

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
End of week one of prime
I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help me Prime.
I worked my legs today, and to be honest, I had to call the cops on myself (I felt too dangerous). I warmed up with 135 then jumped to 315 for my next 4 sets of 8. The thing that got me hyped, it seemed like after every rep, I felt like going lower and lower… (Making sure not to go too far past 90 degrees). I think prime has some gamma radiation in it (that stuff that Bruce Banner has that makes him turn to hulk). Once again as warned, I have to keep a very conscious mind not to over train. I worked my calves, and I think I got carried away. I kept looking for more and more exercises do till I got fed up and left the gym… not feeling sore at all. If I feel like this now, wait till week three, when Prime really starts doing its wonder. I plan to have security on hand to make sure no one gets hurt, hahaha. :clap2::bb3::djparty::cheers:

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
****.... Im thinking of running some Prime ASAP with AX+Stoked after reading this..

I could totally do it too.. it would be here within 2 days.. FEDEX BABYYYY

Should IIIII???:jaw:

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great feedback, and it will only get better!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point about being concious to the fact that Prime tends to make people train too hard sometimes. This is something I will be very carefull of when my turn comes. Will be starting Sunday.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
thats funny cause during my 6 weeks on PRIME i could never train hard enough to over train, u should use that and learn from it and truly unlock termedus growth!!
I tryd every session to push to the limit and ate like a madman, just remember that u have to EAT to grow!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats funny cause during my 6 weeks on PRIME i could never train hard enough to over train, u should use that and learn from it and truly unlock termedus growth!!
I tryd every session to push to the limit and ate like a madman, just remember that u have to EAT to grow!
I don't need to grow much more lol, but will be taking it for recomp. I guess you didn't burn out like a lot of others. What seems to happen is you make really big increases in strength and it's hard not to get carried away causing some to burn out a bit.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Let me just say this: I am in no way discrediting Prime, nor trying to dissuade anyone from using it. I just want to share my experience with you guys, and maybe let it be something to keep in mind. I went to the gym today half hearted. I got off work late, and was also on a part of town that was not close to the gym I workout at. Once I got off, I was thinking about just going home. At the last minute I changed my mind and went to the gym any way (not my usual one, and no workout partner either). Today was my chest/ triceps day. I started with flat DB’s 85 x 12. I knew I should not have come, while the weight was not heavy, it did not feel right. I shook it off, and did another set of 110 x 5 (forcing myself to workout). Then did another set 120 x 3 (I can usually do these for 6). I milled around the gym from machine to machine. After dragging from exercise to exercise, I decided to leave before I hurt myself. The point I am trying to make is, no matter what supp you take (prime included), if your mind is not to work out, we should probably listen to it. All the prime in the world could not get me into the workout session. I am not saying that Prime is not working, I am simply showing that there will be off days, and when they come, does not mean the supp is not working. We should also listen to the most awesome piece of engineering around….. our mind and body. I will say this much, the little I did, still have me feeling pumped. Let’s see what tomorrow brings. I will keep you guys posted.