1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.68%

Stack idea

Hey guys,

I really enjoy energy drinks like Spike Shooter, Endorush, and Redline Extreme...I was thinking of ordering some bulk powders that would have thermogenic/euphoric properties and mixing them together in order to make a stack that would be useful for before workouts, study sessions, etc.

It'd be cool to get some ideas and feedback. Here is what I currently am thinking of:

Forskolin - definitely has a stimulant effect. It messes with my sleep more than caffeine. Also has noticeable body comp effects for me

1,3dimethylamylamine or geranamine (sp?) - No experience with this...if it's TOO "druglike" I should probably stay away from it, any input?

EGCG - cheap and effective

Caffeine - 250mg

Beta-alanine - the tingling effect is fun and I think it can have a synergistic effect with other supplements

B-12

Yohimbine - Another fun stimulant

Phenibut - would it interact badly with all the stimulants or just be pointless? I know it's a mood-booster... I've only had it in Biotest's (overpriced) "Z12" sleep supplement

What else?? I'd like to eventually order bulk powders and throw these things into pill form...I'd save loads of cash by not buying those expensive energy drinks...

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.68%

hump de bump
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%

That seems like a pretty neat stack, although I can't comment on the geranimine, I've read about it but never tried.

If you're going for a stim/mood booster, it might be worth looking through some bulk nootropics on NP. I personally always liked some sulbutiamine(spike) before lifting, and it's on clearance at Nutra right now. Piracetam would be better if it's for everyday use.

One of my favorite things in stims is phenylalanine. Great mood boost and no crash.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.68%

Thanks for the ideas bound. As usual

I'm glad you posted the generic name for Spike. I am a Spike junkie. I always wondered why they left the Spike pill ingredient out of the Spike shooter.

On a slightly off topic bent (Hey, I started the thread) has anyone seen the write-up for Biotest's new ReceptorMax? I was joking with my friend that [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk"]YouTube - Powerthirst 2 - Re-Domination[/ame] reminded me of Biotest marketing, then they released http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...ful_supplement which is damn near similar.

Keep the ideas coming y'all...

I'm trying to figure out if it's okay to mix phenibut and geranamine. They both seem pretty powerful, seems like they could have some serious interactions...I'm not gonna be a guinea pig.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%

Gotta love t-marketing. I took a look around but oddly(i thought) I couldnt' find anything contraindicating phenibut and geranamine. Couldn't find anything that mentioned both, actually, which makes me think that there's got to be a reason that no one thinks of combining them.

Oh, and it dissappointed me, too, that the spike shooters didn't contain the sulb.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by conwict View Post
    Hey guys,

I really enjoy energy drinks like Spike Shooter, Endorush, and Redline Extreme...I was thinking of ordering some bulk powders that would have thermogenic/euphoric properties and mixing them together in order to make a stack that would be useful for before workouts, study sessions, etc.

It'd be cool to get some ideas and feedback. Here is what I currently am thinking of:

Forskolin - definitely has a stimulant effect. It messes with my sleep more than caffeine. Also has noticeable body comp effects for me

1,3dimethylamylamine or geranamine (sp?) - No experience with this...if it's TOO "druglike" I should probably stay away from it, any input?

EGCG - cheap and effective

Caffeine - 250mg

Beta-alanine - the tingling effect is fun and I think it can have a synergistic effect with other supplements

B-12

Yohimbine - Another fun stimulant

Phenibut - would it interact badly with all the stimulants or just be pointless? I know it's a mood-booster... I've only had it in Biotest's (overpriced) "Z12" sleep supplement

What else?? I'd like to eventually order bulk powders and throw these things into pill form...I'd save loads of cash by not buying those expensive energy drinks...
    combining phenibut and germanine would be "speedballing"

but of course i dont expect you to take them at the same time.

Actually taking gaba type product with a stimulant would negate some of the harsh side effects of the stimulants.

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-911 + ATD stack. Good idea???
    By funkd0c in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 12:20 AM
  2. **H-Drol Stack IDEA**
    By moondo57 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 12:25 PM
  3. **H-Drol Stack IDEA**
    By moondo57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0