things that will aid if a fight.....? - AnabolicMinds.com

things that will aid if a fight.....?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

things that will aid if a fight.....?

i fight alot, is there anything that i can take that will help my endurance and focus in a fight??
    it has to work though because im gunna use it as a crutch for when i need it!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

Caffeine, Phenylpiracetam,PEA, etc. Google it.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

okay
    •   

4. New Member

Taking Trans-Resveratrol can help with a myraid of benefits. Enduarnce is partially a factor of overall health.

It has been shown to be able to increases cardiovascular endurance and efficiency. Resveratrol seems to boost muscle endurance by increasing the amount and production of mitochondria you have and hence you will make more energy if you recall your high school bio class.

Also, it may help modify your muscle fibers to become more type 1 dominant and hence a higher proportion in endurance type fibers.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    i fight alot, is there anything that i can take that will help my endurance and focus in a fight??
    probably a treadmill and if u can't be focused with a guy standing across from you ready to beat the crap out of you, then maybe fighting isn't your thing
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

supplement wise i'd say some good complex carbs an hour before the fight and some beta alanine and extend
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by small_guy View Post
    Taking Trans-Resveratrol can help with a myraid of benefits. Enduarnce is partially a factor of overall health.

It has been shown to be able to increases cardiovascular endurance and efficiency. Resveratrol seems to boost muscle endurance by increasing the amount and production of mitochondria you have and hence you will make more energy if you recall your high school bio class.

Also, it may help modify your muscle fibers to become more type 1 dominant and hence a higher proportion in endurance type fibers.
    resveratrol modifying muscle fibers? i don't think thats possible
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    resveratrol modifying muscle fibers? i don't think thats possible
    read this-

http://www.lifeenhancement.net/artic...te.asp?ID=1799

And pay attention to this point

Resveratrol Provides “Training” without Exercise

How did the researchers explain all these improbable facts, causing the “cloak” that Galileo spoke of to be dropped? They did it through meticulous molecular biological studies carried out on tissues from the resveratrol-supplemented mice. In brief, their explanation goes like this: resveratrol stimulates the expression of the longevity gene SIRT1 (this had been known for several years), which codes for the protein SIRT1. The actions of SIRT1 are those of a deacetylase, meaning that it removes acetyl groups from proteins that have them in certain places in their molecular structure. SIRT1 performs this function on (among others) a protein called PGC-1α, which controls mitochondrial biogenesis and function; PGC-1α is thus a strong arbiter of cellular energy metabolism. When this protein is deacetylated, its biological activity increases, and so do mitochondrial number and function.

The result (as seen in the mice) is greatly enhanced physical capability in the absence of increased physical activity (i.e., exercise). This enhancement is induced in part by an increase in the proportion of “oxidative” muscle fibers, the type with the greatest capacity to carry oxygen and sustain aerobic activity (such a conversion of one type of muscle fiber to another type is called remodeling). Oxidative fibers are the type of muscle fiber that maximizes endurance and is found abundantly in trained athletes.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

read this-

How did the researchers explain all these improbable facts, causing the “cloak” that Galileo spoke of to be dropped? They did it through meticulous molecular biological studies carried out on tissues from the resveratrol-supplemented mice. In brief, their explanation goes like this: resveratrol stimulates the expression of the longevity gene SIRT1 (this had been known for several years), which codes for the protein SIRT1. The actions of SIRT1 are those of a deacetylase, meaning that it removes acetyl groups from proteins that have them in certain places in their molecular structure. SIRT1 performs this function on (among others) a protein called PGC-1α, which controls mitochondrial biogenesis and function; PGC-1α is thus a strong arbiter of cellular energy metabolism. When this protein is deacetylated, its biological activity increases, and so do mitochondrial number and function.

The result (as seen in the mice) is greatly enhanced physical capability in the absence of increased physical activity (i.e., exercise). This enhancement is induced in part by an increase in the proportion of “oxidative” muscle fibers, the type with the greatest capacity to carry oxygen and sustain aerobic activity (such a conversion of one type of muscle fiber to another type is called remodeling). Oxidative fibers are the type of muscle fiber that maximizes endurance and is found abundantly in trained athletes.
    i kind of stand corrected
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

read this-

That's hot.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

crystal meth and lots of booze
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    A gun.....

J/K
    Yohimbe makes me aggressive and increases my focus.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. the little things...
    By lemon in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 08:55 PM
  2. What are some of the best things to eat?
    By DavidCopafeel in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 12:02 AM
  3. Things that bug me...
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 07:26 PM
  4. Things we must do...
    By EEmain in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 08:17 AM
  5. 2 things