Creatine While Cutting???

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
Ok so i just finished a massfx,hyperdrol,leanxtreme bulk put on a few pounds of muscle which i was happy about. But i also got a little chubby. Im looking to maintain the muscle and cut away the fat. Ive got anabolic pump and some recreate to help me. I plan on working out in the gym just as hard but add more cardio

i was wondering where you guys think its a good idea to take the ragnarok i have, i still want to keep building muscle if i can but if its going to cancel out the recreate and not let me cut up as well then i wouldnt take it, im just not sure what the thoughts are on creatine while on a cut

thanks alot guys

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
keep it. you'll need the help in maintaining strength and muscle mass druing a cut.

creatine won't reduce the effectiveness of reacreate.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hank is right, keep it in there! it'll help with energy and strength during your workouts and improve ATP recovery between sets

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah but just keep in mind that a water bloat is not fat.

creatine will help maintain muscle while on a cut.

creatine mono especially will make you bloat,at least me, which will make you appear fatter

but you might want to pick a speciality creatine product like neovar or something like that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CoreyL.A. Supplements 28
Weight Loss 20
R1balla Supplements 17
BigMfer Weight Loss 1
Weight Loss 1