Sunami and DTH2010 Stack

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Ok just got Sunami, DTH2010 is coming in a few days. I need this for my libido as Paravol doesn;t seem to be helping me anymore. has anyone used Sunami yet? How do you feel?

Well i will begin tomorrow on just Sunami and once the DTH2010 come I will add that in as well. Wish me luck.

I am more interested in seeing what others think of Sunami. Did your libido go up a lot or a little? Was there any product that came close to this or is it like all the other libido enhancers? I took DTH and was happy with it, so i am sticking with Chuck's products, there just hasn't been many reviews on this one at all. I am buying this solely on reputation, plus 20 bucks doesn't kill me either.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sunami is very new, and I haven't seen very much user feedback yet. It is a great price point, and like you mentioned Get Diesel has many effective products and hasn't been a let down so I would expect it to do exactly what Chuck says.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Ive have been using sunami for 2 weeks and it is a suitable replecemnt for aspire. It does exactly what it says it will do. It takes a few days but it is really working well for me

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but some of sunamis ingrediants overlabs

let me know how it goes bro

im getting myself some dth soon

maybe sunami,should i, or coq diesel?