Up coming stack - need help please

avenue Red

Awards
just a quick intro. I have lost 23lbs. probably more then that in fat in the last 3 months. I am currently 5'7 147 but i still dont have a flat stomach. its frusterating. I am currently on Activate and Lean Xtreme and its working out great. but i wondering if i should switch to maybe RPM/Drive/and possibly a fatburner. Or get Activate/Stoked/Lean Xtreme for the second month?
any other options are welcome. I just dont know if i shud go all out to loose the last bit or what.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Why would u wanna be any lighter than u already are?...If anything u should bulk not cut...

avenue Red

Awards
because the only thing that has truely worked for me is when i do one hardcore. and i would like to get the last bit of fat off before i clean bulk. im not in a rush to get big i know that takes time. but i am in a rush to get less bf.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
well u could do a recomp cycle...including cissus-drol(any clone), Forksolin, AA, TTA...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Finish what your doing and take a month off then go for the Stoked/AX/LX and cut you cals about 300 below maint. and you should see some great results.:thumbsup:
oh....this guy :thumbsup:

haha pembroke...if you don't sub my new log, I may shed tears.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You would probably appreciate IGF-2/DRIVE/RPM