Adding a natural test booster with 6oxo after finishing 11oxo?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to finish up 40 days on 11oxo and will be starting 6oxo at 3 cap per day for 30 days.

Would it be at all beneficial for any additional leaning to add to 6oxo either Anabolic Innovations Stoked, Diesel Trib Test Extreme, Diesel DTH, Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support, NOW Testojack, Isatori Isa Test, or Activate Xtreme?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Any real difference between Stoked and Post Cycle Support?

So how would 6oxo + Activate Xtreme + Stoked be?

6oxo - 3 caps per day before bedtime
AX - 2 caps twice per day
Stoked - 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps mid afternoon.

SHSUStudent

Awards
Stoked + AX is working great for me right now... and just FYI stoked and PCS are the exact same thing, just different marketing approaches.

How did the 11-OXO work for you?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
11oxo is INCREDIBLE!

Have used numerous fat burners and cortisol products like Lean Xtreme, but nothing I have tried before has given me the results like I have achieved with 11oxo. Already looking forward to my next run of it. Definitely recommend it if you are looking for any leaning/recomp.

Think I might just go with Stoked and 6oxo.

Stoked + AX is working great for me right now... and just FYI stoked and PCS are the exact same thing, just different marketing approaches.

How did the 11-OXO work for you?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but the question is can you add a decent amount of MASS while shedding the pounds.

like you can with Hdrol

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
You mean with 11oxo? If so, for me that was of no interest; trying to keep it as lean as possible. For me, 11oxo provided just the right kind of results.

but the question is can you add a decent amount of MASS while shedding the pounds.

like you can with Hdrol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You mean with 11oxo? If so, for me that was of no interest; trying to keep it as lean as possible. For me, 11oxo provided just the right kind of results.
i wonder if anyone actually put on mass while cutting bodyfat,

any one have any experience?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any real difference between Stoked and Post Cycle Support?

So how would 6oxo + Activate Xtreme + Stoked be?

6oxo - 3 caps per day before bedtime
AX - 2 caps twice per day
Stoked - 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps mid afternoon.
I would do the STOKED a little later than mid afternoon. I shoot for about an hour or two before bed time.

I'm not sure on how the AX is suggested when taking four caps, but I do know that free test has a pretty short half, so spacing out doses might be a little more advantageous in this situation. 6-oxo is a very nice addition to this stack IMO, but I've seen quite a few guys just run Activate X and STOKED and they absolutely loved it. If I could afford it, I would add the 6-oxo though :D

One last suggestion will be to taper off the 6-oxo at the end, but I don't think you should have any problems with any sort of rebound...better safe than sorry though.

Oh yeah: STOKED + Activate Xtreme = $59.99!!!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Already have the 6oxo so looking for what to add to it :thumbsup:

I would do the STOKED a little later than mid afternoon. I shoot for about an hour or two before bed time.

I'm not sure on how the AX is suggested when taking four caps, but I do know that free test has a pretty short half, so spacing out doses might be a little more advantageous in this situation. 6-oxo is a very nice addition to this stack IMO, but I've seen quite a few guys just run Activate X and STOKED and they absolutely loved it. If I could afford it, I would add the 6-oxo though :D

One last suggestion will be to taper off the 6-oxo at the end, but I don't think you should have any problems with any sort of rebound...better safe than sorry though.

Oh yeah: STOKED + Activate Xtreme = $59.99!!!

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Fatburner, what was your dosage like with 11-oxo over the 40 days?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Only thing I really measured was weight which was down 6 lbs and could definitely notice a difference in the waistline :thumbsup:

Any beginning and ending stats?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Sounds like it worked very well for you. I ran it a year or so ago and was very happy with it. Might be time to try it once again.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, will definitely be running it again :thumbsup:

Hoping the transdermal becomes available soon.

Thanks! Sounds like it worked very well for you. I ran it a year or so ago and was very happy with it. Might be time to try it once again.