anadrox...helllpp

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
Hey im new to this forum, i tried asking this on bb.com but no replies so here goes....

Anyone used anadrox before? or have anything to say for or against it?

I've been using preworkouts for a while now, favorably superpump, but was considering using anadrox this next go around.
I've been bulking for a while now, and at 6 ft 200 pretty much all muscle and a fair amount of definition, but want to slim down a little and keep gaining (sounds like anadrox's claims).

does anyone know if it is good to use superpump AND anadrox? or how to do it?? maybe the anadrox could be used like a nitrix kinda product...:confused:

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
Superpump 250 and Anadrox are both pre w/o NO2 products containing caffeine, IMO there's no reason to use both as they're already expensive enough on their own. I have used Anadrox and thought it was decent. I never tried Superdump though as its compared to N.O. Xplod, which was good for the HIIT training of sprinting to the toilet.

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
Superpump 250 and Anadrox are both pre w/o NO2 products containing caffeine, IMO there's no reason to use both as they're already expensive enough on their own. I have used Anadrox and thought it was decent. I never tried Superdump though as its compared to N.O. Xplod, which was good for the HIIT training of sprinting to the toilet.
Did it provide a good pump? I've heard some say that the energy isn't too spectacular, and I have a horrific caffiene tolerance (I usually ahve to take 3 scoops of whatever preworkout im on and im prescribed aderal which already gets most people going)

The reason I'd consider stacking them is for an extra boost. Would that work? If so, when should I take what?

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
Did it provide a good pump? I've heard some say that the energy isn't too spectacular, and I have a horrific caffiene tolerance (I usually ahve to take 3 scoops of whatever preworkout im on and im prescribed aderal which already gets most people going)

The reason I'd consider stacking them is for an extra boost. Would that work? If so, when should I take what?
I have tried Anadrox, and didn't really feel the pump or the burn. It looks good on paper but I got more of a pump from 2g of l-arginine and more burn from other thermos/stims that are out there. I had some of the old SP 250 and it does get you going, to the bathroom. I don't know about the new version though.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
anadrox sucks. did u get suckered in by an unintelligent commission hungry GNC employee?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i tried a Glycerol Monostereate (WTF Pumped) sample one time. and that gave me a pump that was not to be believed. And it was a functional pump somehow, meaning, it didn't demobilize me.

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
anadrox sucks. did u get suckered in by an unintelligent commission hungry GNC employee?
pshhh, i sh*t on gnc employees and make them my beetch.

actually, a pretty knowledgeable bodybuilding freak at my gym who constantly is giving me all these free samples and all this **** told me about it. gave me a free sample today actually. bout to see how it goes...took 3 pills an hr ago bout to take a scoop of sp250 n hope it goes well

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
I have tried Anadrox, and didn't really feel the pump or the burn. It looks good on paper but I got more of a pump from 2g of l-arginine and more burn from other thermos/stims that are out there. I had some of the old SP 250 and it does get you going, to the bathroom. I don't know about the new version though.
new sp250 is legit. no more brown waterfalls

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually liked Anadrox, I got good energy from it, and pumps were good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 2
Ethancastle Supplements 8
Supplements 1