anadrox...helllpp - AnabolicMinds.com

anadrox...helllpp

  1. New Member
    kilmann40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    109

    Reputation

    Question anadrox...helllpp


    Hey im new to this forum, i tried asking this on bb.com but no replies so here goes....

    Anyone used anadrox before? or have anything to say for or against it?

    I've been using preworkouts for a while now, favorably superpump, but was considering using anadrox this next go around.
    I've been bulking for a while now, and at 6 ft 200 pretty much all muscle and a fair amount of definition, but want to slim down a little and keep gaining (sounds like anadrox's claims).

    does anyone know if it is good to use superpump AND anadrox? or how to do it?? maybe the anadrox could be used like a nitrix kinda product...

  2. New Member
    kilmann40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    109

    Reputation

    anyone? hm?
  3. New Member
    DSMPOWERTSI's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    133

    Reputation

    Superpump 250 and Anadrox are both pre w/o NO2 products containing caffeine, IMO there's no reason to use both as they're already expensive enough on their own. I have used Anadrox and thought it was decent. I never tried Superdump though as its compared to N.O. Xplod, which was good for the HIIT training of sprinting to the toilet.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    kilmann40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    109

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DSMPOWERTSI View Post
    Superpump 250 and Anadrox are both pre w/o NO2 products containing caffeine, IMO there's no reason to use both as they're already expensive enough on their own. I have used Anadrox and thought it was decent. I never tried Superdump though as its compared to N.O. Xplod, which was good for the HIIT training of sprinting to the toilet.
    Did it provide a good pump? I've heard some say that the energy isn't too spectacular, and I have a horrific caffiene tolerance (I usually ahve to take 3 scoops of whatever preworkout im on and im prescribed aderal which already gets most people going)

    The reason I'd consider stacking them is for an extra boost. Would that work? If so, when should I take what?
  5. New Member
    tmachovec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    116

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kilmann40 View Post
    Did it provide a good pump? I've heard some say that the energy isn't too spectacular, and I have a horrific caffiene tolerance (I usually ahve to take 3 scoops of whatever preworkout im on and im prescribed aderal which already gets most people going)

    The reason I'd consider stacking them is for an extra boost. Would that work? If so, when should I take what?
    I have tried Anadrox, and didn't really feel the pump or the burn. It looks good on paper but I got more of a pump from 2g of l-arginine and more burn from other thermos/stims that are out there. I had some of the old SP 250 and it does get you going, to the bathroom. I don't know about the new version though.
  6. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    anadrox sucks. did u get suckered in by an unintelligent commission hungry GNC employee?
  7. Senior Member
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    815

    Reputation

    i tried a Glycerol Monostereate (WTF Pumped) sample one time. and that gave me a pump that was not to be believed. And it was a functional pump somehow, meaning, it didn't demobilize me.
  8. New Member
    kilmann40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    109

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    anadrox sucks. did u get suckered in by an unintelligent commission hungry GNC employee?
    pshhh, i sh*t on gnc employees and make them my beetch.

    actually, a pretty knowledgeable bodybuilding freak at my gym who constantly is giving me all these free samples and all this **** told me about it. gave me a free sample today actually. bout to see how it goes...took 3 pills an hr ago bout to take a scoop of sp250 n hope it goes well
  9. New Member
    kilmann40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    109

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tmachovec View Post
    I have tried Anadrox, and didn't really feel the pump or the burn. It looks good on paper but I got more of a pump from 2g of l-arginine and more burn from other thermos/stims that are out there. I had some of the old SP 250 and it does get you going, to the bathroom. I don't know about the new version though.
    new sp250 is legit. no more brown waterfalls
  10. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37730

    Reputation

    I actually liked Anadrox, I got good energy from it, and pumps were good.
  11. New Member
    kilmann40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    109

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I actually liked Anadrox, I got good energy from it, and pumps were good.
    how many caps did u take a day and when did u take em
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HELLLPP!!!!!!!! Phera-bol and ALRI Restore
    By dgreen013 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 08:46 PM
  2. Anadrox, what do you guys think?
    By Ethancastle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 11:05 PM
  3. Anadrox, what do you guys think?
    By Ethancastle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 11:50 PM
  4. anadrox
    By thetuna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 11:49 AM
  5. Has anyone used Anadrox?
    By RDXg0d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 02:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in