When will muscletech get its own forum?

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Never... it would contain so many negative comments it's not even funny. Unless they themselves used it to post absolutely wonderful compliments about themselves and then censor every post with the word bad, horrible, what, sh*t etc. LMAO!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think that AM has enough space to fit all the ads. The file sizes per thread would just be gargantuan!

Though, I'd honestly like to see some M-tech reps around somewhere. Not to defend or flame, just to help out like the rest of us poor "other company" reps. ;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just wonder what a fitness magazine would look like without all of their bands ads... I think the page count would decrease by 25% at least lol :p

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
I wish MT had a forum and reps.

I'm certainly not a fan of their products, but I would like to see them defend themselves. It would make for some interesting reading.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I wish MT had a forum and reps.

I'm certainly not a fan of their products, but I would like to see them defend themselves. It would make for some interesting reading.
I think they have reps over at bb.com... it was funny reading posts where people were saying how much of a respectable company they were in their $50k prize give away thread, lol.. thankfully I only fell victim to Hydroxycut Hardcore and Arson when I was still new to the supplement industry. Some of my friends though, not so lucky..

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think that AM has enough space to fit all the ads.
Well, USP and MT will have a duel for the most outrageous write ups.
:D

EDIT: Cell-Tech was the shiznet... in 1998!
:thumbsup:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I don't get why people hate on MT so much. Their **** works. Sure, it may be overpriced, but if it works, why not? Looking at NP, there are a LOT of supps from companies here that have overpriced **** for sale.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't get why people hate on MT so much. Their **** works. Sure, it may be overpriced, but if it works, why not? Looking at NP, there are a LOT of supps from companies here that have overpriced **** for sale.
Perhaps they have ingredients and combinations that work, but analyzing content a bit deeper, most are underdosed or contain a plethora of "good" ingredients all mixed together. Price not being an issue, I just don't prefer the ingredient profiles over others that I've used.

However, since price is such an issue, I spend elsewhere. :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is a backlash to their advertising methods. PRIME's recent advertisement was dubbed by some as "MuscleTech-ish" and there was also a backlash.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, USP and MT will have a duel for the most outrageous write ups.
:D

EDIT: Cell-Tech was the shiznet... in 1998!
:thumbsup:
The difference therein obviously being we are attempting to find new applications for Traditional Indian and Chinese Herbs, whereas Muscle Tech merely uses Creatine and so on. And, obviously, as you have used PRIME, you are at a perfect position to make that comparison, correct?

:)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it is a backlash to their advertising methods. PRIME's recent advertisement was dubbed by some as "MuscleTech-ish" and there was also a backlash.
yeah usp labs marketing was totally annoying, not as bad a muscletech though, but its getting there