Lowest Prices on Supplements

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by bachovas
    sh*t go to http://www.muscleshoppe.com"]www.muscleshoppe.com[/URL] their prices are even lower.
    for prov60? i see planetdepot still got everyone beat @ 25.50 (MShoppe is @ 27.44...even though i like Mshoppe ) for the problend55, you still can find a better rate that 22 that MShoppe has it for....i believe 18 something is were i saw it for cheapest) Sage

2. Registered User
    Answers

Lean Mass Matrix

From Sportsnutrition.com

2 for 30.99$ each

1 for 32.99$, I believe same as www.muscledepot.com for 1.
    •   

3. Banned
    Answers

problend is over 80% whey
  4. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by bachovas
    Well, about the problend55 I read at the bb.com forums, that it's 80% whey.
    I told him. I don't remember my source, though.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

ive read that too. problend is not one of my favorites. i use optimum protein diet and metrx protein plus for my blends (an occasional prov60 in there too)
  6. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

http://www.a1nutritionproducts.com/

found this recently when looking for lean mass matrix from prolab...

31.79 here.....other places had it as high as 49.95

they have some good deals

h19
  7. Registered User
    Answers

************ vs. thepowerstore

36 Myoplex Deluxe $55.95 $52.83

2. ISS ProM3 $24.49 $21.50

8. Prolabs Creatine 1Kg $20.99 $17.34

1. Optimum Whey 5lbs $25.99 $17.60

2. Ergopharms 6-Oxo $31.65 $20.61

5. Universal Uni-Liver $10.45 $7.67

8. Prolabs N-Large2 10lbs $34.85 $24.67

10. Cytodyne Z-Mass 90 $16.99 $14.98

Note: Check out the optimum whey, 6-oxo, and n-large price differences. Not sure if any of you already knew about the powerstore but i've known about it for sometime now...just been too lazy to say something about it
  8. Registered User
    Answers

oh and also lean mass matrix is $25.99 there compared to $31.79 as mentioned above by hamper for another site
  9. Banned
    Answers

That is a scam.

Purchase 1 tub of Optimum protein for 35 bucks, you get a rebate voucher which can be used for 17.10 or something off your next purchase. If you were to purchase another tub of optimum protein you would pay around 18 bucks. If you add the 35 bucks to 18 it averages out to a little over 26 bucks per tub and they charge almost 7 bucks to ship.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I've never ordered from them i was just looking. but i just looked at what you were talking about and it would cost $49.09 compared to your price a $55.00 including shipping so i'd still rather buy it from there rather than 1fast400 i dunno about dps thoughn i gotta check it out but a 6$ difference is good for me and it's 7 dollars shipping if under $125 and 10 dollars for over that. and for over $100 and a first time order its free shipping so i still think thats pretty damn good. see if you can pick out anything bad about that
  11. Banned
    Answers

A Rebate Certificate Will be E-mailed to you after checkout in the amount of $17.60. This is what I was told by the site if I purchase 1 5lb protein (optimum)

35.19+17.59 (35.19-17.59)=52.98+13.90(two shipping fee's for seperate orders)=66.68

25+5 shipping from mine=60 bucks for two orders.
  12. Banned
    Answers

Rebate Certificate Will be E-mailed to you after checkout in the amount of $32.00.

64+6.95=70.95
    32+6.95=38.95

Total=109.90

46.99+5=51.99x2=103.98

This is an example on a 10lb bag of protein.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

i must agree. powerstore looks good but when you figure out all that rebate, the after cost still much greater than many other sites. Their retail prices are gnc-like. Sage
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Personally, I am willing to pay a bit more to someone who contributes to the advancement of the sport (R&D, advice, etc.) so there will BE new products down the road.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  15. Registered User
    Answers

yea true but thats why you order from this place if your going to order in bulk. you order two shipment of a **** load of stuff. Too bad i suck at saving up money
  16. Banned
    Answers

Personally, I am willing to pay a bit more to someone who contributes to the advancement of the sport (R&D, advice, etc.) so there will BE new products down the road.
    Thank god someone see's value in that as so few do
  17. Registered User
    Answers

it's a thread for the lowest prices on supps so I'm just trying to lend a helping hand. thats it.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by K (Phoenix)
    Let freedom ring! Let freedom ring!  ThankGod AlMighty!

Can you imagine something like this would ever be allowed at the old forum??? 
    FOR TWO YEARS I'VE TOLD THEM....

that if they were going to bring respect to the forums they had to be "open" to competition with other companies. They had to be honest with people.

I honestly feel like 18 months ago BB.com had the best thing going and nothing but potential. But they pissed it away. Instead of trying to police people and hide higher prices they should have just allowed open discussion to facts.

In the long run the perks would have outweighed the lost business.
  19. Banned
    Answers

BB.com survives off newbies. It is what keeps them moving. One thing a lot of people miss is that bb.com doesn't have to do the volume of other places in order to make more money. As an example, they sell (or used to sell) 1-AD for 44.99. This item is ALWAYS in their top 5 list. Other online shops sell it for under 40 on most occasions. If 1-AD cost them as an example, 32 bucks to buy, for every bottle they sell they make 13 bucks vs my 5. Obviously to make 65 bucks in profit, bb.com has to sell 5 bottles to my 13. They have the best name in the business which will allow them to survive forever. With a constant supply of "newbies" coming in, they will be around a long time.
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

There's a saying in Investment circles - churn em and burn em. Convince someone to invest once, hit them for a commission, then never give a crap about them again.

I admit it...2 months ago, when I first started trying to come back from my car wreck/Army injuries, BB.com was the first place I ran into (they have the obvious domain name advantage), and I dumped $100 after gettin excited about what I read. After looking further into it, and following the rational voices I heard there into the better forums, it's a lot easier to see the racket they have running. However, there are millions of people...and there will always be newbies. Repeat business is not the point over there. Churn em and burn em.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah, but bb.com's prices aren't THAT bad...
    True you can find a lot better, to the same.
    But if you were to hit up GNC, you'd get ripped off
    I would have, if I could have afforded it at the time
    lol

good thing I was broke
  22. PC1
    Answers

On 1Fast400

Just recently I accidently purchased the wrong item from Mike. He took it back, and immediately sent the correct item, no problem at all.

I also ordered enough bulk 1-test and 4-AD powder from him to last me a lifetime..... he discounted the order price substantially.

He makes a point of replying to email and board posts, and is quick with free advice.

I realize this thread is not about "bashing" anyone. Still, Mike enthusiastically receives my vote for being a great guy to do business with, and I will do so again when I need something.

I think it would be a full time job for someone to sit by their computer day in and day out, constantly searching the web for the best possible price on each and every item they stock, and be continually be updating their web page. As a businessman, who wants to waste their time doing that, or paying someone to do that?

His prices are competetive, and if you want to buy something in bulk, he seems willing to "make a deal". All in all, I don't know what more anyone can expect from him?

PC1
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by PC1
    On 1Fast400

Just recently I accidently purchased the wrong item from Mike. He took it back, and immediately sent the correct item, no problem at all.

I also ordered enough bulk 1-test and 4-AD powder from him to last me a lifetime..... he discounted the order price substantially.

He makes a point of replying to email and board posts, and is quick with free advice.

I realize this thread is not about "bashing" anyone. Still, Mike enthusiastically receives my vote for being a great guy to do business with, and I will do so again when I need something.

I think it would be a full time job for someone to sit by their computer day in and day out, constantly searching the web for the best possible price on each and every item they stock, and be continually be updating their web page. As a businessman, who wants to waste their time doing that, or paying someone to do that?

His prices are competetive, and if you want to buy something in bulk, he seems willing to "make a deal". All in all, I don't know what more anyone can expect from him?

PC1
    Good post. I agree. I have had very good experience with 1fast.
  24. Banned
    Answers

1fast has a new site, www.bulknutrition.com
  25. Registered User
    Answers

I have to say that 1fast and powernutrition both get my vote. Legalgear, I haven't bought anything from ya yet so I can't vote on ya
  26. Registered User
    Answers

right now bb.com is the only place i buy online.
    yeah it cost a buck or two more for everything, but their service is good.
    most importantly tho, they ship usps priority. not many places offer that shipping option.
    dps was good only when i didn't need the stuff right away, cause they took anywhere from 2-3wks to get the stuff to me. and i don't qualify for the 4.95 shipping (or whatever it is).

wish i could go thru dps more cause they're pretty cheap...
  27. Registered User
    Answers

I have to put one in for www.massnutrition.com
    They have 2 locations down here in Miami. I place my order over the phone or email and in 1 hr. I can go pick it up. Prices are one of the cheapest around...
  28. Registered User
    Answers

whatever you do, dont buy from easypricematch.com they seem to have no in stock inventory, and your order will take a minimum of 2 weeks to even ship. dont fall for the lowest price thing unless you have an eternity to wait for what you need.

just order from mike! besides his optimum pro complex bars are on crazy sale right now! and you know he wont dick you around.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Hey there, Beta BBer:

GO GATORS

30. Registered User
    Answers

Hey Doc, noone told me we had a phd program for golf! sign me up!
  31. Registered User
    Answers

I've had good experiences with [URL=http://www.supplementdirect.com] . Their unflavored whey protein is $20 a 5 lb. bag, 1000 gr. of glutamine is $34.99. Shipping costs can be a bit high, but it's in stock they get it to you fast, faster if you phone. Their site is a bit slow at times, but has useful research.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

been using muscleshoppe.com lately for my regular supps, no problems yet to speak of, what a nice change of pace!

thinking about stocking up on some M1T before the ban though!
  33. Registered User
    Answers

i dont like supplementdirect so much however they do have phen free (EAS) for 5 bucks per. Not one of the better thermos out there but still worth picking up a few
    Sage
  34. Registered User
    Answers

I admit they're a bit rough around the edges and their prices aren't comparable on the more cutting edge stuff, but if you stick to the basics I think you can come out ahead. I think the quality on SD's bulk supps are the equal to any but a few much more expensive lines.
  35. Banned
    Answers

I'll have the optimum bars on sale again this week. Think it will start on tuesday.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

now you tell me!!!! i get those all the time!
    i stocked up like 5 cases when i got them from easy price match, only because they were like 12 dollars, but i just bought 2 more for my girlfriend and had to pay 18 (free shipping though, me and my buddies group buy)

Mike, are you going to be carrying M1T?
    im seriously thinking about stocking up before the ban.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

out of all the places that ive delt with and purchased from...Mike is #1 for sure!

Low prices, great selection, good customer service, fast delivery, and hes active on the boards.

Keep it up Mikey!
  38. Registered User
    Answers

second on that, ordered today and i already have a tracking number! mike has always been a welcome change of pace from other retailers.
  39. Banned
    Answers

We will have our message board up in a few days
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blue Boogie's Stocklist! Lowest prices on the web! Lots to pick!
    By blueboogie in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 07:59 PM
  2. FREE T-Shirt & LOWEST prices on GAMMA-LABS: Save up to 60%
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 12:39 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 12:59 PM
  4. "Clearly" the LOWEST PRICE on Clear Shot Concentrate!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 02:55 PM
  5. Tips for best prices on supplements
    By stratvox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 10:22 AM