Lowest Prices on Supplements

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Re: Supplement Comparison

Originally posted by YellowJacket
    So everyone here, I think its obvious if you want to get the best deal on your supps, DPS is the way to go, not to mention $4.90 shipping no matter how big the order and they deliver very quick.[/B]
    YJ,

Good post and thanks to those who provided links to other discount supps. That only thing is that dps charges 4.90 for shipping for orders up to 10 lbs. over 10 lbs shipping increases. But still, its one of the best deals out there. I just ordered 10lb NLarge2 and couple of other items from dps and shipping was 6.95 for ups ground. I think I may check out muscle shoppe next time i order something.

these sites are good if you know what you want. 1fast, like bdc offers products you cant get anywhere else. theres a place for both kinds of sites. and this is one of the most useful threads i've run across.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Ha, no way, Not buy from BB.com? Are you serious? Blacksmith will enjoy the hell out of this thread.

Holy Crap  !!

I love it !!

Took me long enough to find this thread.... tard that I am.

GOOD JOB YJ

If I gotta here a certain mod at the old forum whore himself for bb.com one more time I'm gonna bust a vessel !!!

Guess that's why we have Karma.
  3. Banned
    Answers

Originally posted by Blacksmith

Guess that's why we have Karma.
    Yea, Karma Rules X 100

•   

4. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Anyone able to access DPS?

I get page not found.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

www.************.com....worked for me.

I drive up to DPS, and will say they have even better pricing if you visit them, and their "damaged packaging" bin is GREAT pricing and is always full. They have a great bunch of guys working up there, most in pretty good shape. I would give these guys two thumbs up for everything they do. Great service, great prices.

*shows off his various DPS Nutrition T-shirts* I get one every time I visit them..great guys..a shirt always seems to fall into the bag for me.
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Nope I still can not get them.

http://www.************.com/

I have ordered from before no problem. Yesterday I got Road Runner any possiblity that is the probelm. Hmmmmmmm
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by CROWLER

I have ordered from before no problem. Yesterday I got Road Runner any possiblity that is the probelm. Hmmmmmmm
    i dont know about road runner but they have changed their website format. it seems really slow when you order something and wanna go back and order something else. but once you get done ordering and all still same great prices and stuff.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Anyone able to access DPS?

I get page not found.

Check the security settings on your browser.
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Lifeguard you were right my mom had set it so us kids couldn't look at naughty things. J/k

I don't know what was up.

10. Registered User
    Answers

This is one of the better threads I've run into. Definitely wouldn't have found this info at bb.com. Thanks for the heads up on all the good sites. I'm always looking to save $$.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

they changed their site try thishttp://www.************.net/?fromdotcom=1&rc=dotcom
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Alright, speaking of DPS, I received my order from them today and while flipping through the free accompanying catalog, I found 7lb whey for 23.99, choc van or straw. The company is Sports One, which I know nothing about but if you trust them and are in the market for whey it might be something to think about. It is currently a limited time offer since the same brand has a 5lber also for 23.99. Just giving you all a heads up, if the company blows or something be sure to let me know.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by Biggin
    Alright, speaking of DPS, I received my order from them today and while flipping through the free accompanying catalog, I found 7lb whey for 23.99, choc van or straw. The company is Sports One, which I know nothing about but if you trust them and are in the market for whey it might be something to think about. It is currently a limited time offer since the same brand has a 5lber also for 23.99. Just giving you all a heads up, if the company blows or something be sure to let me know.
    sportsone whey is one of the three i use (along with simply and opt100%) its thinner than most whey ive tried but yall the price is right man. You can actually get it for a buck cheaper at www.musclemagnepa.com for $22.99. Stick with the chocolate....better tasting. but their bucket it comes in is a bitch and a half to open.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

im sorry man, thats $21.99
    also, i just looked over there and a quick glance through sportsone section, they dont have it listed. But i typed in the name in the search button and got it. so....
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Just got my DPS catalog in the mail today. GREAT prices!!!

Thanks for the heads up on their pricing. Now ... gotta make my wish list.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Massnutrition all the way guys. They have the best prices on most things, and they're $5.95 flat-rate shipping (things under 10 lbs.) is pretty sweet. They're free shipping (orders over $200) ain't bad either.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

The SirSavageX site looks good. I bet he could remove the labels and stuff for you if you need shipping overseas and dont want it pulled by customs.
  18. Banned
    Answers

www.easypricematch.com

www.easypricematch.com is legit, although they do take 7-14 to deliver the goods, which is longer than muscleshoppe or ************. But, they can't be beat on price! They'll take 5% off ANY competitors price. So just go to massnutrtion, dps, muscleshoppe and find the lowest prices for everything you want and voila, mucho dinero saved! Plus orders over $125 get free shipping! So unless you need something delivered ASAP definetly go with www.easypricematch.com
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Re: www.easypricematch.com

Originally posted by chosen5
    www.easypricematch.com is legit, although they do take 7-14 to deliver the goods, which is longer than muscleshoppe or ************. But, they can't be beat on price! They'll take 5% off ANY competitors price. So just go to massnutrtion, dps, muscleshoppe and find the lowest prices for everything you want and voila, mucho dinero saved! Plus orders over $125 get free shipping! So unless you need something delivered ASAP definetly go with www.easypricematch.com
    Will they take 5% off competitor shipping? Cuz their shipping is 7 bucks.. 2.50 more than DPS. it all depends on how much you are buying.
  20. Banned
    Answers

Re: Re: www.easypricematch.com

Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
    Will they take 5% off competitor shipping? Cuz their shipping is 7 bucks.. 2.50 more than DPS. it all depends on how much you are buying.
    Actually, www.easypricematch.com shipping is $6.95 and www.************.com shipping is $4.90 not quite sure how you get $2.50, but I get $2.05. Not to mention that DPS will charge more if shipping weight is in excess of 10 lbs and a tub or two of protein powder would quickly add up in that regard.

So yes, if you're ordering under 10 lbs of product and less than $40 then I'd go with ************ or muscleshoppe. But, mathematically, if you order over 10 lbs or in excess of $40 you'll come out on top by purchasing through www.easypricematch.com contingent upon your ability to wait slightly longer for the products to arrive, as previously stated.

If you need me to go into detail about the mathematics involved I can do that for you, seeing as though you seem to have a rounding problem.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Great idea for a thread. Very informative.
  22. Banned
    Answers

Well holy ****, he's really alive
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Well holy ****, he's really alive
    That's debateable.
  24. Banned
    Answers

CerealKiller,

Glad to see you here, bro. Check your pm.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Hey Benz, what's up bro?

Oh, and kudos to 1fast as he has a wonderful service.

26. Registered User
    Answers

I see I'm getting great deals with easypricematch, are they reliable? What about services? shipping, transit time, etc,etc.

They are in Wisconsin, right? Damn, that **** will take a while, I'm in Miami.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by bachovas
    I see I'm getting great deals with easypricematch, are they reliable? What about services? shipping, transit time, etc,etc.

They are in Wisconsin, right? Damn, that **** will take a while, I'm in Miami.
    they legit however if the shipping length is what you worry about, be worried (ha). ive order three times from them in the past and all three time (twice while in ny and the other in seattle), i receieved the goods on the 14th day exactly (not a day shorter). but hey, they do stick to their rule of "within 2 weeks" huh? as far as service, the customer service is good. Easy access to them via phone however emailing them is a hassle. (replies takes them few days) So if you set on having something come to your door in 3 days, this aint the place. however, if you dont mind a 2 week wait for the extra 5% you save, then i recommend this site. Sage
  28. Banned
    Answers

1. Optimum Whey 5lbs $27.00 $25.99

It is 25 on my site, not 27

2. Ergopharms 6-Oxo $35.99 $31.65

32 not 36

4. Prolabs Creatine 1kg *N/A* $20.99

21 not NA

7. EAS 1kg Glutamine *N/A* $39.89
    Why buy that when Optimum is 35?

8. Prolabs N-Large2 10lbs *N/A* $34.85
    It is 37 not NA

Just thought I would correct a few errors
  29. Banned
    Answers

Glad you made some changes Mike.... that a boy.
  30. Banned
    Answers

Oh, the hormones were lowered down as well
  31. Registered User
    Answers

I Don't think anyone mentioned planetdepot.com , 100% whey, 5 lbs, 21.99, and shipping not too bad I don't think
  32. Banned
    Answers

Nice, thanks brother.....
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by 1Fast400
    Oh, the hormones were lowered down as well
    Try some tribulus.  
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by RippedUp

Try some tribulus.  
    Mate i love tribulus, the only problem it gives me bad breakouts on my back so ive stopped using it...
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by rjones
    I Don't think anyone mentioned planetdepot.com , 100% whey, 5 lbs, 21.99, and shipping not too bad I don't think
    planetdepot is another one of the hand full of sites that i select my supps from. best value they have....proV60 (labrada) for 25.50 thats 4-5 bucks cheaper than anywhere else. (muscleshoppe has it around 28 but the norm price is 30-32) Sage
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by sage

planetdepot is another one of the hand full of sites that i select my supps from. best value they have....proV60 (labrada) for 25.50 thats 4-5 bucks cheaper than anywhere else. (muscleshoppe has it around 28 but the norm price is 30-32) Sage
    Isn't ProV60 a crappy blend? quality wise I mean. Compare to something like Isomatrix or Complete Protein Diet or Pro-Complex.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Isn't ProV60 a crappy blend? quality wise I mean. Compare to something like Isomatrix or Complete Protein Diet or Pro-Complex.
    crappy? i havent seen any lab result concerning blend proteins, so i couldnt state if its worse or better than other blends on the market. the blend is a mix of micro Uutrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate, agglomerated Egg albumin, calcium caseinate, micro ultrafiltered whey Protein isolate, ion Exchange whey protein isolate....

From the blends ive tried, the prov60 is my second favorite...behind met-rx protein plus. In front of problend55 (hdt). I know that syntax's isomatrix which you brought up has had good reviews....here's the makeup.

Milk-derived proteins (ultrafiltered and undenatured Whey Protein Isolate, ultrafiltered and undenatured Milk Protein Isolate [including Micellar Casein)], Soy Protein Isolate, Egg Yolk Protein Isolate

Sage
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Well, about the problend55 I read at the bb.com forums, that it's 80% whey.
  39. Registered User
    Answers

sh*t go to www.muscleshoppe.com their prices are even lower.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

sh*t go to http://www.muscleshoppe.com"]www.muscleshoppe.com[/URL] their prices are even lower.
    generally fast shipping and very wide selection as well
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blue Boogie's Stocklist! Lowest prices on the web! Lots to pick!
    By blueboogie in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 07:59 PM
  2. FREE T-Shirt & LOWEST prices on GAMMA-LABS: Save up to 60%
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 12:39 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 12:59 PM
  4. "Clearly" the LOWEST PRICE on Clear Shot Concentrate!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 02:55 PM
  5. Tips for best prices on supplements
    By stratvox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 10:22 AM