Prime is weird

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
:aargh::aargh::aargh:Okay. I took 2 caps before bed. :S. Bad idea. 3 hrs later, still awake, and I read all my chapters for school.

This thing can't be ordinary tribulus. I love every aspect of the product so far, but the insomnia makes me think of dosing it differently. I just can't see why the hell I can't sleep when I take these..

.. And I feel like my sugar is low too. I am 6 weeks out and never craved carbs that bad. I resisted though, I ate a huge bowl of vegetable soup. That home made full of veggies, and tomatoes. I'm feeling like I'm full, but I still am hungry!!!! ARGH!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how deep you into the prime bud? I have a bottle on the way

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Had the insomnia for the first week but it either went away or the melatonin took care of it. Now I sleep really deeply but feel like 8 hours isn't enough.

I totally crave carbs on the Prime too. I needs me a bag of cookies right now.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so if its keeping awake whats the thoughts on taking prime with igf2? igf2 benefits my sleep alot along with nocturnabol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
so if its keeping awake whats the thoughts on taking prime with igf2? igf2 benefits my sleep alot along with nocturnabol
I took 2 powerfull, and no success lol... See, I'm still awake! :dance:

I'm about 4-5 days in. I didn't count really..

And the carbs craving is BAD on my cut... I'm lucky I ain't using AP, cause a bottle waits for me. I'll keep it for after the show..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Had the insomnia for the first week but it either went away or the melatonin took care of it. Now I sleep really deeply but feel like 8 hours isn't enough.

I totally crave carbs on the Prime too. I needs me a bag of cookies right now.
This is really weird. (joke:) This thing must be spiked!! :fool2:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds nice. Im a carb freak so hopefully i can play it to my benefits. AP was no success for me sadly... :(

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
maybe try dosing a bit earlier next time then Jj

smn1

smn1

Awards
I also had the same problem with sleep...I take my last 2 Prime around 5:30pm...

cgcrz8

Awards
yeah i agree with the post above. I feel like 8 hours of sleep isn't enough since i started prime. however, it does seem like i get more out of my workout (few more reps, really really feel that muslce burn). I've been sleep like 10+ LOL.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
This is very odd as its almost the opposite to my findings. When i started prime i took my last dose with food several hours before bed. I got insomnia.

However I then started taking it right before bed (without food, literally when i'm climbing into bed) with my PowerFull (which i was taking before when i got the insomnia) and now i have very deep restfull sleeps.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
does it make a difference whether its on an empty stomach or with food?

and are you all taking it 7 days straight or the 5/2 split

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard it was supposed to make you sleep deeper. Jjohn I'm pretty sure you're just wired up to be trying a new supplement; it's sort of how you can't sleep the night before a test. Get your mind off Prime ;)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have no problems sleeping, no increase in hunger, but I do seem very slightly stronger in the gym and able to put out a few more reps. I'm not completely sold on it yet, but i'm only about a week in.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I heard it was supposed to make you sleep deeper. Jjohn I'm pretty sure you're just wired up to be trying a new supplement; it's sort of how you can't sleep the night before a test. Get your mind off Prime ;)
So the restlessness is sort of like a negative placebo? LOL.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
take your last dose whit your last meal ... couples of horus before sleep, that's what I do And Im ok ! :p

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Haha. I worry about a lot more than Prime. I got a special hook up and I didn't pay for it, so I don't really care if it does something or not lol. but I did feel the sleeplessnessssss :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmmm im only 3 days in but havnt had this happen yet and havnt dosed past 6pm yet... bout to take my last dose now for today so being closer to bed time we'll see how it effects me... maybe its a person to person thing for the sleep?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I've actually been falling asleep without assistance for the first time since I can remember. It's still a bit early to attribute directly to Prime, but it is definitely a new development and I don't have much else to point to as the possible cause. My final dose is quite late, about 2 hours prior to bed.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
lol i take 3 caps right befor bed with half a cup of penutt butter and sleep like a baby prime has no effect on my sleep

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Didnt happen to me either. As I posted in another thread, Ive been having some real vivid dreams, but overall sleep patterns havent been affected. I do take the last dose with the last meal, which is hours before bed, so I cant really say how it would be if I did take it right at bed time. Keep us updated.

It very unusual to me seeing the wide variety of 'reactions' people are reporting from prime, from your insomnia, to a couple of non-respondants, to a few who love it already, to some that are feeling an almost euphoric effect. Just something to ponder.

remma777

Awards
must be user specific. no sleep issues at all for me. just constantly pumped shoulders and chest. i still get my 6-8 per night. i dont crave carbs anymore than usual. i have gained 3 lbs however. the strength is not as big as advertised. but still getting stronger. it is good. i bought 3 bottles at 40 bucks instead of the absurd 55 plus. **** THAT

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to use Prime! Two more months, although I did sneak in a few servings when I received the product, but then stopped...

Edit: Had no issues with sleep...

Last edited:

cjbadboy

Awards
I work out late in the evening so i have been taking my dose right before bed. But i agree that there is a fine line because a few times i havent gotten in bed for like a half hour after the dose and found it hard to fall asleep. So far though my results are slow but steady, a little more muscle fullness during the day and slight strength increase...coming up on the vaunted week 3 though so we will see if this stuff is for real.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take Prime right before bed with 3 scoops of Muscle Milk and 1 protein bar and I am not having any sleeping problems. Hope your insomnia goes away.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No insomnia here...

papagunz

Awards
No insomnia for this kid either. I see what you mean about the carb cravings though. I make Triscuits my b!tch.

Pimp C

Awards
i just finished a bottle at 6caps/day. no insomnia but my appetite was out of control.

Sleepyred666

Banned
Awards
thot pimp c was dead wtf just cant get rid of those guys