current STACK Prime,Powerfull,Torrent,Storm,RPM

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
instead of powerful i would run igf-2 with RPM. synergistic say what?? look to be interesting though.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, perfect. I have experience with PowerFULL and not IGF-2.

Lets take this outside...

:)

Essay226

Awards
First workout today been on stack 2 days arms and shoulders.

All I can say is this is the best I have ever felt on supps, out of this world pump and energy I feel these work well together. I would like to add mannitol can't seem to find except in Plasmavol........

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ok, perfect. I have experience with PowerFULL and not IGF-2.

Lets take this outside...

:)
haha well i cant really take it outside considering I am flooded right now...aka hurricane ike
:dance:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
First workout today been on stack 2 days arms and shoulders.

All I can say is this is the best I have ever felt on supps, out of this world pump and energy I feel these work well together. I would like to add mannitol can't seem to find except in Plasmavol........
Plasmavol by nxlabs is poo.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I was given the Mass System by NXLabs which included Nitro T-3, Anavol, and Aminovol. He also threw in a bottle of Plasmavol. And after the month it took to take the countless handfuls of pills I can honestly say It didn't do sheyat.

Essay226

Awards
Should I add pslin or anabolic pump please say yes!

Current stats in case anyone cares 5'10'' 221 approx 10-15% bf not sure about that bf sounds good any way.

Will these work best with waxy or complex carbs?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Current stats in case anyone cares 5'10'' 221 approx 10-15% bf not sure about that bf sounds good any way.

i have been running anabolic Pump for the past 2 weeks and am an a non responder so im quitting it. As for Pslin i havent tried, but i plan to check it out soon

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Anabolic Pump and/or Pslin work best with complex carbs, many users use WMS.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
it does seem like powerFULL has the better track record, but yall should get some reputable person to do a head to head, with a washout period in between. I'd follow that log for sure.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea im stacking Prime, Rpm, No Xplode, and mega dose fish oil. Im on week 2 and i feel insane, go to the gym and have to force myself to stop and leave or else ill overtrain, no joke never felt like that before

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yea im stacking Prime, Rpm, No Xplode, and mega dose fish oil. Im on week 2 and i feel insane, go to the gym and have to force myself to stop and leave or else ill overtrain, no joke never felt like that before
Noxplode and RPM? Sounds intense...

Essay226

Awards

Yea dude I'm planning on taking this stack for at least 4 months or more to see what happens. I feel like a lot of times I change things to quick no patients. This time I feel like I have finally found the perfect synergy all about the synergy.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea its almost too much, but if your man enough then def give it a run. if you can control the energy you find yourself running to the next workout lol