LG's SLIN...tales of a carb whore.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I was lucky enough to try LG’s new SLIN. I’ve been using it throughout the last week and I must say I am happy with it thus far. Its not “WOW” IMO but does its job great for me!

Since I only have one bottle I will use it conservatively but daily as my body handles huge amounts of carbs naturally and have never tried AP (so I have no comparison) as all my meals are considered high carb and I’d burn through it like free samples at Vitamin World :fool2:

First dose is before my morning shake which I will eat within the next 90mins. Trying to refuel and further aid recovery here since I train at night. Notice my muscles fill a bit fuller but then again they usually do after my morning intake.

My second daily dose is the most notable. I use like P-slin, just over an hour out I take 3 caps and my shake 20 min later. Great pump..not so tight where it interferes with my following sets which I like better then the retarded jacked feeling. Strength and recovery between sets is also noticeably increased.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good lookin good, nice review carb whore! :dance:

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
i wish i could eat lots of carbs without getting fat!! LUCKY!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
ok so yesterday was a day off from the gym. i woke up feeling good and my muscles full...took in about 100g of carbs before bed! morning and afternoon doses was were taken before shakes and meals. felt good all day...muscles pumped and full.

my dosing is at 3 caps as i am taking the conservative approach.

same dosing today with my morning shake and off to another crappy day at work. second dose was taking around 5:30 before me and clipseGT went to eat. waiting that extra (~45 instead of 30) really set me off! i wasn't really hungry but was starving by the time my food hit the table...good thing i ordered two plates.:thumbsup: i killed that food like a starving african orphan. when in got home i was groggy so i rested for about an hour and hit the gym. strength and endurance where completely retarded, felt weak at first but got stronger and stronger through my workout besting my incline DB presses! muscles were pumped and full while maintaining my definition. the whole food approach today was much better as far as preworkout...takes longer but effects are worth it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so yesterday was a day off from the gym. i woke up feeling good and my muscles full...took in about 100g of carbs before bed! morning and afternoon doses was were taken before shakes and meals. felt good all day...muscles pumped and full.

my dosing is at 3 caps as i am taking the conservative approach.

same dosing today with my morning shake and off to another crappy day at work. second dose was taking around 5:30 before me and clipseGT went to eat. waiting that extra (~45 instead of 30) really set me off! i wasn't really hungry but was starving by the time my food hit the table...good thing i ordered two plates.:thumbsup: i killed that food like a starving african orphan. when in got home i was groggy so i rested for about an hour and hit the gym. strength and endurance where completely retarded, felt weak at first but got stronger and stronger through my workout besting my incline DB presses! muscles were pumped and full while maintaining my definition. the whole food approach today was much better as far as preworkout...takes longer but effects are worth it!

:woohoo::clap2:

Thats whats up!!! You also need to change ur stats, you are no longer "170" lbs my friend! :dance::clap2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on this you "Carb Whore!"

I'll have my log up shortly as well for "Slin." I'm interested to see how it compares/differs from the original formula.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to more slin feedback, may be my first legal gear purchase in yrs.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
:woohoo::clap2:

Thats whats up!!! You also need to change ur stats, you are no longer "170" lbs my friend! :dance::clap2:
naw i'll just leave it cause its just gonna keep going up....:woohoo:...i don't feel like changing it daily!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
ok so i took a few days off the stuff to see if it really was effecting my appitite....well it is. i take it and it makes me so god damn hungry onset of hypo if you wait too long. i will eat and litterally be hungry an hour later even though i can't really eat that much that quickly, almost a love hate thing, but more love. most def this stuff is boosting my intake more than it already was...this is a product i see myself using as a bulking staple.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
ok so i took a few days off the stuff to see if it really was effecting my appitite....well it is. i take it and it makes me so god damn hungry onset of hypo if you wait too long. i will eat and litterally be hungry an hour later even though i can't really eat that much that quickly, almost a love hate thing, but more love. most def this stuff is boosting my intake more than it already was...this is a product i see myself using as a bulking staple.
good to hear. I have some coming in today... I hope, but I think it got stuck somewhere in the mail:aargh:

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Hey I kno this is an old log but were there any sides to taking slin?
As a recap what were the benefits?

Sounds like fuller muscles and better recovery. How about waist line effect and strength boosts?