LG's SLIN...tales of a carb whore. - AnabolicMinds.com

LG's SLIN...tales of a carb whore.

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

LG's SLIN...tales of a carb whore.

Ok, so I was lucky enough to try LGs new SLIN. Ive been using it throughout the last week and I must say I am happy with it thus far. Its not WOW IMO but does its job great for me!

Since I only have one bottle I will use it conservatively but daily as my body handles huge amounts of carbs naturally and have never tried AP (so I have no comparison) as all my meals are considered high carb and Id burn through it like free samples at Vitamin World

First dose is before my morning shake which I will eat within the next 90mins. Trying to refuel and further aid recovery here since I train at night. Notice my muscles fill a bit fuller but then again they usually do after my morning intake.

My second daily dose is the most notable. I use like P-slin, just over an hour out I take 3 caps and my shake 20 min later. Great pump..not so tight where it interferes with my following sets which I like better then the retarded jacked feeling. Strength and recovery between sets is also noticeably increased.

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lookin good lookin good, nice review carb whore!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.

i wish i could eat lots of carbs without getting fat!! LUCKY!
    •   

4. New Member

hmmm

---

5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Lookin good lookin good, nice review carb whore!
    x2!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

ok so yesterday was a day off from the gym. i woke up feeling good and my muscles full...took in about 100g of carbs before bed! morning and afternoon doses was were taken before shakes and meals. felt good all day...muscles pumped and full.

my dosing is at 3 caps as i am taking the conservative approach.

same dosing today with my morning shake and off to another crappy day at work. second dose was taking around 5:30 before me and clipseGT went to eat. waiting that extra (~45 instead of 30) really set me off! i wasn't really hungry but was starving by the time my food hit the table...good thing i ordered two plates. i killed that food like a starving african orphan. when in got home i was groggy so i rested for about an hour and hit the gym. strength and endurance where completely retarded, felt weak at first but got stronger and stronger through my workout besting my incline DB presses! muscles were pumped and full while maintaining my definition. the whole food approach today was much better as far as preworkout...takes longer but effects are worth it!
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    ok so yesterday was a day off from the gym. i woke up feeling good and my muscles full...took in about 100g of carbs before bed! morning and afternoon doses was were taken before shakes and meals. felt good all day...muscles pumped and full.

my dosing is at 3 caps as i am taking the conservative approach.

same dosing today with my morning shake and off to another crappy day at work. second dose was taking around 5:30 before me and clipseGT went to eat. waiting that extra (~45 instead of 30) really set me off! i wasn't really hungry but was starving by the time my food hit the table...good thing i ordered two plates. i killed that food like a starving african orphan. when in got home i was groggy so i rested for about an hour and hit the gym. strength and endurance where completely retarded, felt weak at first but got stronger and stronger through my workout besting my incline DB presses! muscles were pumped and full while maintaining my definition. the whole food approach today was much better as far as preworkout...takes longer but effects are worth it!

Thats whats up!!! You also need to change ur stats, you are no longer "170" lbs my friend!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Nice job on this you "Carb Whore!"

I'll have my log up shortly as well for "Slin." I'm interested to see how it compares/differs from the original formula.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

9. Advanced Member

looking forward to more slin feedback, may be my first legal gear purchase in yrs.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Thats whats up!!! You also need to change ur stats, you are no longer "170" lbs my friend!
    naw i'll just leave it cause its just gonna keep going up.......i don't feel like changing it daily!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

ok so i took a few days off the stuff to see if it really was effecting my appitite....well it is. i take it and it makes me so god damn hungry onset of hypo if you wait too long. i will eat and litterally be hungry an hour later even though i can't really eat that much that quickly, almost a love hate thing, but more love. most def this stuff is boosting my intake more than it already was...this is a product i see myself using as a bulking staple.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    ok so i took a few days off the stuff to see if it really was effecting my appitite....well it is. i take it and it makes me so god damn hungry onset of hypo if you wait too long. i will eat and litterally be hungry an hour later even though i can't really eat that much that quickly, almost a love hate thing, but more love. most def this stuff is boosting my intake more than it already was...this is a product i see myself using as a bulking staple.
    good to hear. I have some coming in today... I hope, but I think it got stuck somewhere in the mail
  13. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  300 lbs.

Hey I kno this is an old log but were there any sides to taking slin?
    As a recap what were the benefits?

Sounds like fuller muscles and better recovery. How about waist line effect and strength boosts?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to all this Carb and P-Slin Stuff...Need Help
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 09:18 AM
  2. p-slin/anabolic pump on low carb diet
    By ryan6f7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 12:40 PM
  3. Veggie Tales and Other Weight Loss Stories
    By jjohn in forum Weight Loss