lean beef aminos

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
has any heard anything about them. trueprotine now has them, from wat little info i could find thay are really good for you

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
has any heard anything about them. trueprotine now has them, from wat little info i could find thay are really good for you
Please for the love of god do not bring that witch oil here!!

First off, Dante created them their because people were asking him for them from good feedback they had read... Dante himself admitted they were crap but isn't an idiot and will give people what they want so he can make money... But wait if they are getting such good feedback why are they crap??

The only reason for good feedback is that ALL bad feedback is supressed, deleted and the user is banned. On the board that began this plague on LBA's phil hernon belittles everyone into thinking they have unknown actives ect... Dare disagree? No one will ever see your arguments anyway!

These products consist on Collagen and Glycerine. People use them to replace caloeis... Think about that, lower calories means more cut and glycerine is a KILLER cosmetic supp that makes you dry and lean.

Basically this is a strong arm tactic supplement with no science and a lot of science as to why it should NOT work But Dante is a smart business man and so trueprotein carries them.

END

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
that stuff sells like hotcake in my area. all american efx liquid beef aminos or something to that effect. i never bought into it, but some swear by it. i personally haven't heard anything bad about it, but i haven't looked into it at all either.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that stuff sells like hotcake in my area. all american efx liquid beef aminos or something to that effect. i never bought into it, but some swear by it. i personally haven't heard anything bad about it, but i haven't looked into it at all either.
I got banned from Phils home board for a while because I broke down the science behind them...

Less calories + less subq water and more IM water = Cut and veiny.

Cut your cals and drink glycerine and you'll be in the same place. Even better mix EAA with glkycerine and maybe even get some piggyback benefits from the super IM hydration that stupid collogen cant provide (all they are is collogen)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i tried it and at first i thought it worked but i belive i was only feeling the effect of the glycine in it.
that was an expensive experiment i probably won't repeat..

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i tried it and at first i thought it worked but i belive i was only feeling the effect of the glycine in it.
that was an expensive experiment i probably won't repeat..
Glycerine and GMS are some powerfull chemicals. Its temporary but they provide sick pumps and direct water to the right places... People would be shocked what a hefty dose of GMS before a workout can do. Its a staple for me and super cheap.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I got banned from Phils home board for a while because I broke down the science behind them...

Less calories + less subq water and more IM water = Cut and veiny.

Cut your cals and drink glycerine and you'll be in the same place. Even better mix EAA with glkycerine and maybe even get some piggyback benefits from the super IM hydration that stupid collogen cant provide (all they are is collogen)

lol. yeah, you can't question phil over at PM. you'll get burned at the stake!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I read a while back about people trying to make their own LBA's by mixing BCAAs, Glycerine, and I beleive something else? But I dont recall the results of that.

Justtreading, How do you supplement the Glycerine/GMS? also do you have a link to were you purchase both of these?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read a while back about people trying to make their own LBA's by mixing BCAAs, Glycerine, and I beleive something else? But I dont recall the results of that.

Justtreading, How do you supplement the Glycerine/GMS? also do you have a link to were you purchase both of these?
You can get them at NP...

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
And how do you supplement them? What servings? How long before your workout? anything else you take with them? CEE? or maybe some Neovar?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I think I stick with real steak. I try to get most of my nutrients through real food anyway.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
My bro did use some of these last summer and for sure I could notice a physical difference, as for the reasoning to why justtreading may be right, I have no idea.

I am interested in this GMS/Glycerine PWO stack though - tell me more! tell me more!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My bro did use some of these last summer and for sure I could notice a physical difference, as for the reasoning to why justtreading may be right, I have no idea.

I am interested in this GMS/Glycerine PWO stack though - tell me more! tell me more!
Check out my log man... A bit tired now to write too much but ill be using it pre-wo...

doses can go as high as you can handle, its safe so i start at 5g and work up..

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GMS?? WHat is that? Thank you :)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GMS?? WHat is that? Thank you :)
if i could spell it i would have ha

glycerine mono sterate?

too lazy to go get the container... I am done taking it though, the pumps are way too painfull...only for show, it actually hurt my workout today so ill at least lower the dose wow

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice. thanks

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
A bunch of good posts by justreading.

Pre-workout is the time to take Glycerol Mono Stearate though. Remember as well that what you take with it will be drawn into the muscle as well so amino acids+Glycerol is great preworkout.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i got a container of glycergrow a while back and its lasting forever. the first time taking it i couldnt believe what was happening. because never has any NO product or creatine product done what it did in one serving. and 120 serving in the container. sick product. it says 7.5g of GMS/taurine per serving (and other stuff) so its prolly over 5g a dose. but i've found you really gotta chug water before/during/after workout to get the best effects (pumps lasting hours)

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Glycerine is the common name for glycerol and you can buy it at any pharmacy. It says to use it topically but it is fine to eat and is the same thing- it is a sugar alcohol. You see this product in various bars and such.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glycerine is the common name for glycerol and you can buy it at any pharmacy. It says to use it topically but it is fine to eat and is the same thing- it is a sugar alcohol. You see this product in various bars and such.
GMS is different though...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
man who here was over at bb.com when this fiasco hit the boards

never in my life did i see such funny hahah between phil and those members

i mean it was an all out e-slugfest i was ****ing dying watching what unraveled

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got a container of glycergrow a while back and its lasting forever. the first time taking it i couldnt believe what was happening. because never has any NO product or creatine product done what it did in one serving. and 120 serving in the container. sick product. it says 7.5g of GMS/taurine per serving (and other stuff) so its prolly over 5g a dose. but i've found you really gotta chug water before/during/after workout to get the best effects (pumps lasting hours)
I am so lost here LMAO.

Why is there such a HUGE debate over this stuff.

Some say it's a fat (glycergrow has 6 g fat per serving), some say it's an alcohol (fat free and sugar free), the FDA claims it's acarbohydrate and has gone after companies fthat put Glycerine intoprotein bars and label it a LOW carb bar since its an alcohol versesa sugar/carb. Ifit is a fat, taking 6-10 grams ofthis stuff aroundwork outtimeSHOULDhave an adverse effect on Insulin levles right?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright ill tell you a little secret

beef aminos contain an special amino called

Tri-pepta-glycic acid

This amino has the power to trigger a sustained nitrogen balance that can last for days.

go out and buy beef aminos now

i am not a board sponser, only a fan

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i think i might try them there only like 12$ for a bottle

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright ill tell you a little secret

beef aminos contain an special amino called

Tri-pepta-glycic acid

This amino has the power to trigger a sustained nitrogen balance that can last for days.

go out and buy beef aminos now

i am not a board sponser, only a fan
Is this mocking them? This just sounds like a joke... which i am cool with but something is fishy

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think i might try them there only like 12$ for a bottle
But read again the doses suggested, people literally use a bottle a day or at least half a bottle a day... the monthly cost is honestly more than running GH.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah im making fun of

muscletech
hahahahahhahahhahhahahaha

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
How the hell are you guys taking GMS??

I picked up 2 jars to check out. This stuff does not dissolve! It's worse than a snow globe. Half the stuff is on the sides of my shaker bottle. I hate particulate in my drinks...

Otherwise, first dose(3.2g) with Xtend, bulk bcaa, BA and creatine mono. About to hit the gym. Hopefully it's fun!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How the hell are you guys taking GMS??

I picked up 2 jars to check out. This stuff does not dissolve! It's worse than a snow globe. Half the stuff is on the sides of my shaker bottle. I hate particulate in my drinks...

Otherwise, first dose(3.2g) with Xtend, bulk bcaa, BA and creatine mono. About to hit the gym. Hopefully it's fun!
You get use to it... I use to scape the side... recently I started just scooping each teaspoon into my mouth. If you do it right it has no taste... if you do it wrong it gets stuck in your mouth.

Also GMS fro nutra is definetly underfilled OR the measure on it is very very wrong

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Also GMS fro nutra is definetly underfilled OR the measure on it is very very wrong
really? then this is something that needs to be fixed.
i've sent over a note to have the label/measure checked.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really? then this is something that needs to be fixed.
i've sent over a note to have the label/measure checked.
Don't take my word as bible, I've been wrong before and maybe should have done a test myself. Its SO cheap that if its like 10-20g off total its not even a big deal but I would estimate its around that much off but again this is just from me using it and being like "WTF? this is going fast!"

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One question:

Is there any chance of a larger container?

Looking at it again its not even that much with the doses I like to use (often 10g a day - really keeps the bloat down).

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
thanks jr. i'll check to see if we could do a larger tub.
however, i know it isn't a big seller of ours.
most people don't even know about gms.
the 100g is designed to last someone a month at 3g/day.
obviously you dose much higher.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks jr. i'll check to see if we could do a larger tub.
however, i know it isn't a big seller of ours.
most people don't even know about gms.
the 100g is designed to last someone a month at 3g/day.
obviously you dose much higher.
Dont jump through hoops for me. I know its very under utalized. I'm broke as a joke and was slighlty annoyed when my tub went fast. I have another so its all good. I need to make another order sometime anyway...

I also use more cause I tend to bloat easy and I feel it helps. Tonight I am going out and will take 5+ grams and get a light pump and it will pull water from my skin to my muscles... Really if more people tried it they would like it - it's just a fun supp but the pumps definetly are real

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Well, nothing worth noting from GMS in todays workout. Good as always, but no crazy pumps(nothing out of the ordinary anyway). I was also kind of busy cleaning the garage after, so I didn't really stop to check out if I was still pumped. I'll up the next dosage to 4g and keep it there for a few wo's and see how that goes.

I think just downing 1/2tsp at a time is the way to go. I'm going to give that a shot.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, nothing worth noting from GMS in todays workout. Good as always, but no crazy pumps(nothing out of the ordinary anyway). I was also kind of busy cleaning the garage after, so I didn't really stop to check out if I was still pumped. I'll up the next dosage to 4g and keep it there for a few wo's and see how that goes.

I think just downing 1/2tsp at a time is the way to go. I'm going to give that a shot.
Its not life changing but it should be in more pre-wo shajes but it never will be cause it doesnt dissolve

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting stuff

Especially since it's summer-cutting time - this MAY provide the ability to stay PUMPED while reducing carbs and calories from dieting (which normally makes me very FLAT)

ALSO still trying to figure out if glycerol works (vs GMS -the FATTY version)

Back up............

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EMPIREMIND Supplements 7
bigbeef Supplement Logs 53
Whacked Supplements 2
abnxtwo Recipes 22
Nutrition / Health 5