Nos-ETHER

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am really looking into getting this product. However, i am not a big fan of creatine.. I read where this has it. I dont like creatine for the simple fact of getting excess water weight and not being as lean. Will this type of product cause this or will you stay pretty lean throughout. I was looking at white flood because it doesnt have any creatine but has caffeine. I dont really want any caffeine. Please help me out or mention a new product that might fit my needs i explained above.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i am really looking into getting this product. However, i am not a big fan of creatine.. I read where this has it. I dont like creatine for the simple fact of getting excess water weight and not being as lean. Will this type of product cause this or will you stay pretty lean throughout. I was looking at white flood because it doesnt have any creatine but has caffeine. I dont really want any caffeine. Please help me out or mention a new product that might fit my needs i explained above.
you do not experience bloat with all creatines. as for nos ether, i have never used it so i cannot answer this question.

cjbadboy

Awards
If you are looking for pure ridiculous strength gains without excess water weight choose this product. Im not a rep or anything but this is the single best strength/stamina product i have ever used. It doesnt have caffeine but gives you a nice focus, im hooked....on my third tub and this will be a long time time staple for me

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
agreed with the above poster, great gains and minimal to no bloat.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
No bloat, great workouts. The best bang for your buck and worth every penny, period.