preworkout - shock therapy
intraworkout - size on
postworkout - torrent

any comments?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid stack.

I hear Shock Therapy packs a punch and I love the addition of Torrent post workout. What flavor Torrent?

deads4life

Awards
i've got cherry now...i've never used shock therapy but i've had noxplode and i've heard shock therapy is better.

i wanted to try sizeon also so i figured why not throw that in there too

King Con

Awards
  • Established
It really seems like you have the basics covered. Shock Therapy packs a punch on it so you may need to adjust the dosage accordingly. Torrent is delicious and a great way to maximize your anabolic window and really get in some good growth.

Make sure you keep a good diet and training and you will get some great results. Keep us posted on how it works for ya.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
:head:looks like a good stack.

add some waximaize! mix 40g with shock therapy post-workout, and 40g with size-on intra-workout!

Waximaize has given me great results when I use it post and intra-workout.

deads4life

Awards
i've got some universal carbo plus would that do the trick?

King Con

Awards
  • Established

add some waximaize! mix 40g with shock therapy post-workout, and 40g with size-on intra-workout!

Dead, Torrent already has waxy maize in it. You are more than covered. You do not need to add anything extra.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Dead, Torrent already has waxy maize in it. You are more than covered. You do not need to add anything extra.
Nevermind, didn't know that! Well then you should be good man!

still gotta say it does wonders pre and intra workout, but that stack should be fine without it.

simpleton

Banned
Awards
this may be a dumb question, but what's the big benefit of WMS over dextrose? i tried to search but couldn't really find anything

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dig this idea.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this may be a dumb question, but what's the big benefit of WMS over dextrose? i tried to search but couldn't really find anything
WMS' passes through the stomach much faster than dextrose. This helps to reduce bloating.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Waximaize is also a good delivery system for whatever you take it with, with the exception of protien. (from what i've read protien can take away from some of the effects of waximaize.)

When I mix one scoop of Waximaize and Superpump pre-workout, it seems like Superpumps effects are more pronounced. I get more intense pumps, more energy, and am more vascular. Also muscles seem fuller while drinking it during my workouts.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Quoted from Evan Centopani "All maltodextrin will draw too much water to your gut and not enough to your muscles. The molecular weight of the waxy maiz starch in Torrent passes right through the stomach and goes right to the muslce. Too much maltodextrin or dextrose will just leave you feeling tired and bloated. A blend is preferable. If you were going to slam some Torrent pre-workout I'd drop a tbsp of macadmaia nut oil in with it or have it with some whole food to slow it down and prevent an insuling spike. If you get and insulin spike will training and your blood sugar drops you'll feel crappy and won't want to train."

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quoted from Evan Centopani "All maltodextrin will draw too much water to your gut and not enough to your muscles. The molecular weight of the waxy maiz starch in Torrent passes right through the stomach and goes right to the muslce. Too much maltodextrin or dextrose will just leave you feeling tired and bloated. A blend is preferable. If you were going to slam some Torrent pre-workout I'd drop a tbsp of macadmaia nut oil in with it or have it with some whole food to slow it down and prevent an insuling spike. If you get and insulin spike will training and your blood sugar drops you'll feel crappy and won't want to train."
That's why I add in 25g of SuperCarb. It's a slower digesting carb source and helps me avoid a crash until ~90 minutes into training.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
These guys are geniuses. :thumbsup:

I also know a few guys who take WMS with stuff like creatine, aminos, etc after training and then take their whey a little while later. They feel the shake right away will slow down the transport of WMS so they just down the shake later on.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These guys are geniuses. :thumbsup:

I also know a few guys who take WMS with stuff like creatine, aminos, etc after training and then take their whey a little while later. They feel the shake right away will slow down the transport of WMS so they just down the shake later on.
It is best to take WMS with either EAA or BCAA. Free-form does not slow down the digestion like peptide-bound.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
It is best to take WMS with either EAA or BCAA. Free-form does not slow down the digestion like peptide-bound.
I was referring to BCAA / EAA when I mentioned aminos.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
This is how i've been doing it latley

Pre- 40g Waximaize+Purple Wraath+Superpump and I slam it.

Intra-40g Waximaize+Purple Wraath

Post- I mix it up, sometimes Waximaize and sometimes I have good food close by, or sometimes a mix of waximaize, glutamine, and creatine.

Ever since I started using waximaize my muscles just seem fuller and harder. Good Stuff!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking about trying a new stack
preworkout - shock therapy
intraworkout - size on
postworkout - torrent

any comments?
I may be a bit mistaken, but dont those all contain creatine? You might want to be cautious of your creatine to water intake ratio. many do not realize how dangerous creatine can be to the liver, kidneys, ect if not enough water is taken in